Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phillip Allen
    • May 2002

I did it...got a new kitten

kinda young but that's what the animal shelter had. My other cat seems a bit lonely so I got her a buddy...so far she hasn't tried to kill it but she is kinda rude...she'll get over it
    The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.
    Personal failures are too important to be trusted to others.
  • BrianW
    not your average member
    • Nov 2002

Re: I did it...got a new kitten

Sounds cute Phillip.

No dog?
    “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”― Mark Twain,

Comment

• Phillip Allen
      • May 2002

Originally posted by BrianW
      Sounds cute Phillip.

No dog?
      I like dogs well enough but they're not able to fend for themselves and I don't want to take care of them
      The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

Comment

• Phillip Allen
        • May 2002

I'll try to get pics one of these days

Comment

Working...