PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever read your junk email folder?

Paul Pless
12-09-2010, 03:09 PM
I haven't looked in there in months, years maybe. . .

I just took a peak: hilarious ridiculousnous. Its like worse than the the worst bilge trolls. Where do people come up with this crap??

Garret
12-09-2010, 03:29 PM
I check mine every day - as sometimes real stuff gets in there accidentally. Besides - that's where I got my 3,000,000 GBP winnings from BMW by way of China & Nigeria! ;-)

seanz
12-09-2010, 03:43 PM
I have a junk email account........maybe I should check it.

Uncle Duke
12-09-2010, 04:02 PM
There is a form of poetry which is made up from Spam E-mails (mostly subject lines): "spoetry". For example:

What Can You Do in 3 Minutes?
Look out your window
Make a child happy
Groom those bushy eyebrows
Get residency in Panama
Lose 10 lbs.
Remove dents
Pupate

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-09-2010, 04:38 PM
I check mine all the time since I have am often communicating with parts/lumber/hardware/boat/engine people for the first time, and sometimes the reply gets thrown in there.

Occasionally I reply to the Nigerian guy that needs my help with his millions trapped in Nigeria. I always reply that I am a parapalegic ice farmer living in Labrador with my pet chicken Rodney... and that I may not be much help to him, but I will try, God knows, I'll try.

UCanoe_2
12-09-2010, 09:14 PM
As a state employee, I find it ironic that Outlook regularly sends e-mail from the Governor, his Chief of Staff, and various other high ranking officials to the junk mail box.

brad9798
12-09-2010, 10:02 PM
I check mine at LEAST weekly ... yepper ... some funny stuff in it usually. But sometimes important stuff sneaks in there somehow! :eek:

purri
12-10-2010, 05:09 AM
As a state employee, I find it ironic that Outlook regularly sends e-mail from the Governor, his Chief of Staff, and various other high ranking officials to the junk mail box.
Pisser! (as a previous public servant know how it goes)

botebum
12-10-2010, 07:47 AM
I just checked mine for the first time in months. It's mostly stuff about how to enlarge my wiener.
How did they know?

Doug