PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm AWAKE now!

Phillip Allen
12-02-2010, 10:12 PM
I don't know why sleep needs to be such an issue with me. This time I was almost asleep and I heard a small noise next to my head. A moment later, something ran down my arm which was outside the covers and jumped off making a "thump" on the bed next to me...

Now I'm awake and truning on the light...just in time to see something dissapear over the side of the bed.

I get up and turn on more lights...big spider...prolly came in with a load of firewood.

I'm awake now

Phillip Allen
12-02-2010, 10:16 PM
red X, Fred

Phillip Allen
12-02-2010, 10:20 PM
yep...good un...looks like the same one

Phillip Allen
12-02-2010, 10:45 PM
okay...I've had a glass of milk and am gonna try again...back to the spider

tomlarkin
12-02-2010, 11:51 PM
How do you train spiders to bring in your firewood, and can I buy one from you?

Phillip Allen
12-02-2010, 11:55 PM
How do you train spiders to bring in your firewood, and can I buy one from you?

I think the logs were stuck to it's feet is all

Phillip Allen
12-03-2010, 06:55 AM
Cat spent the rest of the night sleeping next to my head...she attacks invading arachnids

Now I got to go work with the horses today

McMike
12-03-2010, 07:35 AM
That happened to me a few times when I lived in Seattle. Nobody told me about the mutant-fast-as-hell-gigantic-harry-spiders that live there. Anyway, one night I awoke to a spider straddling my face; it had to be the size of my hand. I grabbed it and in a fit of pure unadulterated and irrational fear, flung it across the room only to turn on the lights and realize that it was still at large. I couldn't sleep that night and It haunted my dreams until I moved back to good ol CT safe and sound a few years later.

There were only two complaints I had about living in Western Washington, spiders (they were everywhere) and earthquakes. I absolutely loved everything else about the area.