PDA

View Full Version : Alfred Hitchcock- remember the one about the blind lady?

pefjr
11-30-2010, 03:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU8Q0SMDhQs

Bruce Taylor
11-30-2010, 05:54 PM
Wait Until Dark? Great film, but not Hitchcock.

pefjr
11-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Wait Until Dark? Great film, but not Hitchcock.I was thinking of the one where a blind person(lady) paid to have eye surgery that would allow sight only a few hours. Just as the bandages were removed the city had a power outage. It was only a 30 minute or one hour TV show.

Bruce Taylor
11-30-2010, 07:11 PM
I was thinking of the one where a blind person(lady) paid to have eye surgery that would allow sight only a few hours. Just as the bandages were removed the city had a power outage. It was only a 30 minute or one hour TV show.

Ah, I never saw that one.

Some of those TV shows from the fifties and sixties were great. I've been going through all the old Twilight Zones with my 11-year-old. Fun!

Breakaway
11-30-2010, 07:23 PM
I thought you meant the Twilight Zone episode in which Burgess Meredith, playing a bookworm, complains throughout that his reading is constantly interrupted by people. Then someone drops the bomb. He is the sole survivor. he makes his way through the ruined city to the Library. At last, peace and quiet and all these books! Then he drops his specs and they break.

Dee-dee-dee-do,dee-dee-dee-do,dee-dee-dee-do.....

Kevin