PDA

View Full Version : Something to please everyone, politics, computers and guns

Hwyl
11-24-2010, 01:05 PM
HP must love this

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=459308586261

Hwyl
11-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Forgot to pinpoint the guys name is Charles Philips, the mind ponders.

McMike
11-24-2010, 03:06 PM
That looked like fun!!!!! I hope this gets the airtime it deserves.

Jim Bow
11-24-2010, 03:19 PM
I'm a tad bit concerned that he didn't hit the printer, but he was able to knock over the barrel it was sitting on.
40 years ago, I was on Adak AK, where I was selected by the Master At Arms to demonstrate the Browning Automatic Rifle. I was chosen because I had the lowest score in the ComSta with my 10 rounds out of a M1911 .45. My target was a well rusted Kelvinator refrigerator. The range was +/- 50 feet. I, blind as a bat, almost cut that fridge in half. I must admit, though, that my trail of bullets started at the lower right of the fridge ald climbed to the upper left. I almost cut her in half, diagonally.

paladin
11-24-2010, 03:35 PM
IIRC HP sold the rights and use of the name for some/all of it's computer stuff.

Old Dryfoot
11-24-2010, 05:02 PM
This may have changed since I was in the loop but for HP, printers and ink accounted for an overwhelming majority of the revenue earned by the company. They made some really good printers but really started to cheap out once the $40 printer became a common consumer item. Brother, Epson, and Canon all produce a better product than HP when it comes to inkjet technology and they are refill friendly for the budget minded folks out there.

His aim did appear to be a little off though didn't it?