X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Milo Christensen
    Banned
    • May 2006

Bursting Obama's Bubble.

I can't stop laughing, despite being told to do so, have to share the hilarity:

• Cuyahoga Chuck
    # 7727
    • Dec 2003

Re: Bursting Obama's Bubble.

Dat's it?

Comment

• paladin
      Senior Senior Member
      • Dec 2000

didn't get a small snicker from me....we really need some humor on this forum......
      Wakan Tanka Kici Un
      ..a bad day sailing is a heckuva lot better than the best day at work.....
      Fighting Illegal immigration since 1492....
      Live your life so that whenever you lose, you're ahead."
      "If you live life right, death is a joke as far as fear is concerned."

Comment

• Milo Christensen
        Banned
        • May 2006

How abouts I let y'all get a really good laugh then. WSJ: Some GOP House Leaders Seek To Avoid Past Mistakes.

Comment

• David G
          • Dec 2003

Milo,

Interesting article. The cartoon, I have to agree, is weak. One might even say... pointless. Pointless - get it???? See... now THAT'S humor. Not high-end humor... but punishingly funny nonetheless.

I notice that the article - with a Portland dateline - features some of our local candidates. I do know a small bit about them. If this is the best the Republicans can come up with - it's pretty sad.

Bruun & Hererra have reasonable resumes. Bruun is no bombthrower, but is not the brightest bulb in the pack. His state legislature time could charitably be characterized as 'mediocre'. I think he honestly wants to do good, but is not sharp enough to accomplish much, and is also hindered by his religious beliefs - he's an acolyte of laissez-faire capitalism.

Hererra - I know less about. Again, a decent resume - but doesn't come off as all that astute. Maybe I'm too much influenced by her campaign ads - which are insultingly simple-minded. Perhaps the Washington folks can flesh out the picture on her.

At any rate - if these are examples of Republican new blood - I am saddened.
          Last edited by David G; 10-20-2010, 02:56 PM.
          David G
          Harbor Woodworks
          https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Comment

• John of Phoenix
            • Jun 2001

WSJ - Some GOP House Leaders Seek To Avoid Past Mistakes.
            Now THAT'S funny!

Comment

Working...