PDA

View Full Version : So, if you got asked to strip.... would you?

The Bigfella
10-16-2010, 07:34 AM
I'll admit it.... I piked. I didn't strip.... despite being asked to by about 20 nubile young lasses.

So, here's the scene. I've been to the Classic & Wooden Boat Festival, enjoyed a few amber ales with friends and gone to dinner at a nearby Thai/Khmer restaurant. We're down the back - just the 9 of us and a table of about 20 lovely young lasses (and 1 camp chap) - and they were enjoying a "hens" night with the bride to be.

Halfway through dinner, one of the lasses asks if one of us would strip for the girls... and points to ..... ME. :cool:

OK - so, would you have obliged?

I didn't.... it might have had more to do with my 10yo nephew sitting opposite me than the fact that my wife was sitting next to me..... :D... but either way, I piked.

Would you?

kazeai1969
10-16-2010, 07:42 AM
depends i guess on how many "a few" amber ales is......

The Bigfella
10-16-2010, 07:45 AM
Well, OK, it was 4 amber ales, two glasses of champagne, a couple of glasses of nice Henske red..... but, the handbrake was to the left, and the nephew to the front.......

kazeai1969
10-16-2010, 07:55 AM
yep..getting nekkid in front of the nephew would be a little creepy - good call man!

bob winter
10-16-2010, 07:58 AM
It would depend entirely on what financial compensation was offered. I don't anticipate a request therefore the point is moot.

McMike
10-16-2010, 08:05 AM
yep..getting nekkid in front of the nephew would be a little creepy - good call man!

+1,000,000

Phillip Allen
10-16-2010, 08:06 AM
It would depend entirely on what financial compensation was offered. I don't anticipate a request therefore the point is moot.

most of us have been moot for quite a while...whether we will admit it or not!

McMike
10-16-2010, 08:06 AM
I am quite sure I am moot at this stage. Gimme a few years an maybe I'll be un-moot but it's gonna take a lot of work.

Mrleft8
10-16-2010, 08:10 AM
The fumes make my head all woozy.....

Rich Jones
10-16-2010, 08:11 AM
Only if the 20 lassies striped also. But, then again, they're about my daughter's age and I'd feel like a pervert. Sigh... I guess that the answer is no.

htom
10-16-2010, 08:56 AM
I'd ask Spice for permission, then for several of the young ladies to take turns baby-sitting the nephew. If I got both, I'd start, not sure how far I'd go. If I could manage to channel Harry Ther Heffalump again, an over-the-top screaming Rock&Roll DJ from the 60's -- "Anything Delivering Dopamine" --; my normal public persona is more in the lines of a quiet jazz announcer, who'd take off his bowtie, wave it about, and quit.

John Turpin
10-16-2010, 09:02 AM
I would have told them a sailing story. They'd have liked it just as much.

skipper68
10-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Farthest I've ever been is the moon..alot. "woman will never be equal with men,until they can walk down the street bald with a big beer belly,and still think they're sexy" LOL ;)

Shang
10-16-2010, 09:50 AM
I'll admit it.... I piked. I didn't strip.... despite being asked to by about 20 nubile young lasses.

So, here's the scene. I've been to the Classic & Wooden Boat Festival, enjoyed a few amber ales with friends and gone to dinner at a nearby Thai/Khmer restaurant. We're down the back - just the 9 of us and a table of about 20 lovely young lasses (and 1 camp chap) - and they were enjoying a "hens" night with the bride to be.

Halfway through dinner, one of the lasses asks if one of us would strip for the girls... and points to ..... ME. :cool:

OK - so, would you have obliged?

I didn't.... it might have had more to do with my 10yo nephew sitting opposite me than the fact that my wife was sitting next to me..... :D... but either way, I piked.

Would you?

Oh... did we forget to tell you?
Requests like this often happen to wooden boat guys,
we think it has something to do with the wood shavings in our hair.
Disrobing in public is optional, although most of us do.

Concordia...41
10-16-2010, 03:21 PM
Well, OK, it was 4 amber ales, two glasses of champagne, a couple of glasses of nice Henske red..... but, the handbrake was to the left, and the nephew to the front.......

And your wife knows that your "pet" name for her is 'the handbrake'???

And she still allows you wooden boats and motor bikes and the ability to draw air????? :confused:

Garret
10-16-2010, 03:42 PM

And she still allows you wooden boats and motor bikes and the ability to draw air????? :confused:

I think that's more of a "situational" nickname......:D

For me, it'd be that draw air thing I'd worry about.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
10-16-2010, 03:46 PM
If I could get some "Party Boy" music, I'd do it.
People don't have to pay me to dance naked.
Of course most will pay me to stop and get dressed again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctnH_LvhKgE&feature=related

Paul Pless
10-16-2010, 04:07 PM
I piked.So the euphemism 'bigfella' is just an unrestrained fantasy then?

The Bigfella
10-16-2010, 05:29 PM

It must be because I'm such a nice guy.....

So the euphemism 'bigfella' is just an unrestrained fantasy then?

Paul, mate ..... your unrestrained fantasies are your business. I'd rather not know that yours include me though...

MiddleAgesMan
10-16-2010, 05:53 PM
I dropped trou for pretty good pay a decade or so ago. If some young lass asked me, today, I'd do it for a wink and a nod. :)

George Jung
10-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Wise move, Ian. If you'd proceeded, and provoked a chorus of 'It's the lil' things'.... well, some things you never recover from.

Oh yeah, and drawing air, that's a good thing to keep on keeping on.

skuthorp
10-16-2010, 07:23 PM
I have no objections in principle but at the request of a mob of drunken young women? I don't think so. Not that anyone would ask. Did you tell them that they can hire someone for that sort of caper? I reckon they'd been sizing the "talent" up and had bets on whether you'd be vain, or sloshed enough to accept.

George Jung
10-16-2010, 07:26 PM
You mean... young wimmin would victimize a middleaged old guy, for $hits&Giggles?

The younger generation - no respect for their elders!

htom
10-16-2010, 07:36 PM
Of course some of them would, George; this would just be payback for doing so!

huisjen
10-16-2010, 07:39 PM
I'll strip when my wife asks me to.

Dan

Shang
10-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Well... most of us are really good looking, so we kinda get a buzz about dropping our drawers in the presence of an appreciative audience.
You lumby-dumps may found this difficult to understand, but the ladies usually throw confetti and cheer loudly, particularly when the band is playing and we-..git-it-ownnn...!
Bet you've never heard "The Gronical Rag"... sung Acapulco, with gestures...

Garret
10-16-2010, 08:33 PM
sung Acapulco, with gestures...

Sung in Mexico? The title doesn't sound Spanish..... ;)

Or do you dive off a cliff after singing it? :rolleyes:

Shang
10-16-2010, 09:03 PM
Mexico too...!
Yes. Even in a little Mexican town called "A cappella,"

I think that's near "Quadahla Hair Uhh."

Garret
10-16-2010, 11:03 PM
"Quadahla Hair Uhh."

Isn;t that where they first put on the musical "Hair"? At least the first 4 times.........

yzer
10-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Are you kidding? No way.

Last time I did that was nearly 40 years ago. I looked a lot better then and there were no digital cameras or an internet.

Syed
10-16-2010, 11:52 PM
No Never No

Allison
10-17-2010, 02:42 AM
I reckon they'd been sizing the "talent" up and had bets on whether you'd be vain, or sloshed enough to accept.

Now that makes sense!

Dr.Spoke
10-17-2010, 03:32 AM
Well there was an occasion a number of years ago....
Arthur Smith was conducting an impromtu "tour" of The Royal Mile in Edinburgh. It was the middle of the festival and about 3 in the morning.
I had bumped into the group outside the Ensign Ewart on the way home: they started with about 10 people - stragglers, comedians, actors... All drunk, I followed.
Just after Geo.IV Bridge was a "plinth" that Arthur claimed had been intended to have a copy of Rodin's "The Thinker" - and he wished to re-create it as intended. Negociations ensued... I ended up on top naked, striking the pose.
There were a lot more than 10 people in the crowd by that point, and it seemed that most of them had cameras!
Clothed again we continued down "The Mile" drinking, joking, laughing. Eventually the group was dispersed by the police - apparently Arthur shouldn't have been standing on the police car, but not before it was nearly 300 strong.... And a pub was opening!

skuthorp
10-17-2010, 05:36 AM
A dozen of us Aussies nearly got arrested for pissing on Haigs statue in the royal mile very late one night. A man not liked by older Aussies.

ChaseKenyon
10-17-2010, 06:11 AM
My cousin's place (we share a birthday) in upstate NY Mohawk territory has a huge huge in ground pool behind the house which is in the center some 25 acres of property.
It is flanked by nice campground style open roofed pavilions one for cooking and all the whole out door kitchen thing. The other one shades air hockey and ping pong table s and foosball and more. Just like at his dads above ground pool when Art and I were kids is a big sign.

"Clothing optional and considered in poor taste".

At the above ground round pool we had at our house in CT During the day the "rents" were not around except mom and she did not care. We had no sign but it was no suits needed and the neighbor hood girls of similar age outnumbered me and my four buddies two to one.

So do not know what to say here.

You guys know I am happily married for 36 years but have a few, 3 at this time, female friends of ours, that my soulmate has "pre-approved" as it were. She has two guys that we are close friends with that are unconditionally pre-approved. Two couples and one special lady my Neighbor whose Husband died three years ago that I have mentioned before.

So I am not in the typical situation. WE live in a way that is not far from the Lazarus Long "family" on Tertius. If you have read Heinlein and are familiar with "the cat who walks through walls" (also commonly referred to as "venus on a half shell" or the tome called "time enough for love" then you under stand where we and friends are as to relationships and family structures.

If more people read and read it all till they got it we would not have divorces and custody battles and latchkey kids and families in poverty and a whole bunch of other societal garbage created by society and it's cockamamie artificial morality. ;)

A morality that just from the DC politicians and preachers the media has caught, and more is " you must follow the rules but I am exempt mentality".

Chase

paladin
10-17-2010, 08:02 AM
Until about the age of 16 I left the house on friday and sometimes didn't return home until late Sunday it was head for the hills, sans clothing, pony and Breechclout, along with close friends and sometimes females tagging along, into the local stream/pond/hideout. In 1955 the folks decided to move to Okla. City and buy a new house and that put the damper on the "wild injun" activities. I turned downright un native shortly thereafter.

htom
10-17-2010, 08:12 AM
Chase -- too true. Treating people like possessions is not good for a society. The attitude is so ingrained, though, it's like water to a fish, people can't see it's there.

Canoez
10-17-2010, 08:13 AM
I do, every weekend:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MlvfQTkG04Q/Sas9gHKex-I/AAAAAAAAAys/y92J0u3pCzo/s320/wee+lassies.jpg

Oh, wait - you're not talking about BOATS?

:eek:

Jim Mahan
10-17-2010, 08:38 AM
I get paid to get naked, but I have to do it sober.