View Full Version : have friends who have a pet ferret

ripley699
08-30-2010, 02:38 AM
the ferrets name is
" Ferret Buehler"

And you???

Horace
08-30-2010, 02:46 AM
http://www.chemicalguys.com/THE_AMAZING_FERRET_WHEEL_RIM_ENGINE_BRUSH_BI_p/acc_s31.htm (http://www.chemicalguys.com/THE_AMAZING_FERRET_WHEEL_RIM_ENGINE_BRUSH_BI_p/acc_s31.htm)

:d

Paul Pless
08-30-2010, 05:55 AM
have friends who have a pet ferret

Do these friends believe in nothing?

http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/top10/bathroom-scenes/4.jpg

skuthorp
08-30-2010, 06:10 AM
I had ferrets as a kid, for rabbits. Mine were always a bit wild and inclined to nip. Good rabbiters though if you managed to find all the entrances. But if they killed one underground you could be digging for hours.

botebum
08-30-2010, 06:19 AM
And you???I'll vote for Obama again in '12 but you can do what you like:D

Doug

Bob Adams
08-30-2010, 12:12 PM
Got 3, had 6. Mice don't stand a chance in my house!

knottyBuoyz
08-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Got a call from a tenant once. She couldn't find her ferret. We searched the whole house. A couple of months later she called again. She had no heat in her bedroom. I vacuumed the ducts and got nothing. Fired up the furnace and felt the ducts till I got to the cold spot. Disconnected the ducts and there it was, mummified!

Uncle Duke
08-30-2010, 01:04 PM
I had an employee once, years ago, who called in and said "I can't come to work today, my ferret is sick".
I had never heard that before

botebum
08-30-2010, 01:23 PM
I had never heard that beforeI never would have heard it again, not from that person anyway.

Doug

purri
08-30-2010, 07:51 PM
the ferret ate my homework.

stevebaby
08-30-2010, 08:02 PM
My brother found a ferret which had wandered into his yard and decided to keep it. He rang me to tell me what a beautiful animal it was...lovely fur etc. On the second day that he had it,he dropped off to sleep on the couch and woke a short time later to find that the ferret had eaten his earlobe while he was asleep.When he tried to remove it,it fastened itself onto the side of his face, and it took an hour to prise it off.
He doesn't like ferrets much anymore.

Uncle Duke
08-30-2010, 08:03 PM
I never would have heard it again, not from that person anyway.
Doug
He "went away" about 4 months later. "Different issue".... once one was available, and provable.

Bob Cleek
08-30-2010, 08:23 PM
Ferrets are illegal in California, but the pet stores still all sell ferret food and stuff... go figure. So's weed. The only guys making money in this economy around here are the hydroponic gardening supply houses... there can't be THAT many people growing greenhouse tomatoes in the off season, can there? California is like that.

skipper68
08-30-2010, 08:45 PM
Our Marina had Mink,every color,the animal rites let them loose from a farm..They're omnivores,and now we find the trappers snatching them. Beavers,on the other hand,try to make our boat into a dam in the winter,dropping our Maple tree on us,with their big ideas.(circulater/dam):(We have a registerd hunter to come& gets them.

skipper68
08-30-2010, 09:06 PM
Ferrets are illegal in California, but the pet stores still all sell ferret food and stuff... go figure. So's weed. The only guys making money in this economy around here are the hydroponic gardening supply houses... there can't be THAT many people growing greenhouse tomatoes in the off season, can there? California is like that.:d So.are the ferrets eating the (greens?)or are they the security force?? The law has bigger fish to fry than a :hydro phonic tomato store.I'm hoping them there ferrets get the badge of honor. My problem is getting them out from behind my daughters couch! SO are they DEA? I really need to get that lazy giggle pus into a paying job!:o Some one said they go after rabbits,in the hole. Can rabbits be a part of this plot? Last one the cat brought aboard,I thought it was an Anglo...Then after it stopped SCREECHING,and I got it from the cat,bathed it,IT WAS WHITE!,The fleas were brown!!! I'm going to have to check into why Illegal Ali-an Ferrets are still being fed!!Could they be the FEDS??. Gota be a law! EMAIL GLEN BECK! He's the one to straighten this atrocity out. signed,VERY CONCERNED>>LOL:D:D:D

OconeePirate
08-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Tell 'em that if they can't find their sack its probably behind the stove.

skipper68
08-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Tell 'em that if they can't find their sack its probably behind the stove.
:) Thats what I SAID!

skipper68
08-30-2010, 09:37 PM
OOOPSS,Wrong thread..:)

ripley699
08-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Hey skipper,its the blue ones...yeah those..the blue pills not the red ones !!

skipper68
08-30-2010, 10:15 PM
HOW DO YOU NO ABOUT THEM BLUE ONES!!??LOL The jig is up! I came out from my light up pink flamingo mask tonite.Now ya tell me about the red ones! I'm so happy,after a bad weekend,the lawyer said my mom DID matter. I can look my kids in the beautiful eyes,and say I didn't drop the ball.:)you crazy kids keep me sane!

skipper68
08-30-2010, 10:22 PM
I still stand by my statement,WTH is the difference in a ferret& a mink???

purri
08-30-2010, 10:31 PM
"Ferrets rip my flesh" (apols to F. Zappa)

skipper68
08-30-2010, 11:05 PM
GET OUT!!,no ferrats for you!!Theyr'e minks with better colors!