PDA

View Full Version : I wish my Connex's would hurry up and get here

cs
08-23-2010, 07:30 AM
I'm tired of paying $11-$16 for a haircut. BTW my clippers are in a black box on a connex somewhere on a boat. With two haircuts I've already spent enough money to buy another set of clippers. And what makes it even tougher it takes less than 5 minutes with a #2 guard to cut my hair and yet I have to pay over ten bucks.

Chad

ccmanuals
08-23-2010, 08:51 AM
Did you figure out a way to get a certain confiscated foreign weapon out of the country?

paladin
08-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Takes me 2-3 minnitts with the #2 shoe to cut the head and over the ears....and a #4 to do the beard, then a trimmer to clean up the edges, then the razor to make it more nice.....tried training the pup but ain't gettin' nowhere.

cs
08-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Did you figure out a way to get a certain confiscated foreign weapon out of the country?

Nope. I had to turn those into the SGM, who turnred them into the Provost Marshel. They are probably scrap metal by now.

Chad

BrianW
08-24-2010, 06:39 AM
Let your hair grow longer, and get half the haircuts.

Man, this stuff is easy.

Bob (oh, THAT Bob)
08-24-2010, 07:10 AM
Let your hair grow longer, and get half the haircuts.

Man, this stuff is easy.

HAH! Sometimes, Brian, there is brilliance in your simplicity. Sometimes :)

In this world, of toil and sin, man's head grows bald, but not his chin. - Burma Shave

cs
08-24-2010, 07:28 AM
I sometimes wish I could, but have you ever seen a bald guy with long hair? I have and it ain't so pretty. Just look at the drummer for the Kentucky Headhunters and you will see my concern.

http://danbeauvais.com/images/stories/fred_young_1978%20display_wm400.jpg

Chad