PDA

View Full Version : OK , What happened................

jack grebe
08-02-2010, 08:22 PM
I seem to have lost all posts for the last 3+ yrs.

Did someone crash the forum while I was away??????

jack grebe
08-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Apparently in some secured archive. I have 26 total posts on file, yet when I search for "all posts". I see 1 through 5 of 5. http://www.350z-tech.com/forums/images/smilies/nixweiss.gif

Another glitch in the upgrade. I'd guess.
This is too cool.................Fred has posts he CAN'T delete..........

skipper68
08-02-2010, 09:00 PM
:oWellll...I was accused of breaking it,as I was on the forum when it went poofff. I kinda thought it was a kaboom,but the next morning,it was back,and changing all these diffrent colors-I just assumed it was a 80's flash back. But then we realised that all the smilies had been kidnapped,and we searched,and even put up a reward for their safe return. Thank goodness Fred Z rounded them up..I'm still thinking we should put a chip in them.However,I don't think the blue bugeyed EEK is back,so maybe the old posts are being held with EEK!!;)

Mrleft8
08-02-2010, 09:30 PM
JA-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCK..... Have you been a bad boy Jack?..... Mommy wants to know JA-aaaaaaaaaaack...... Have you been doing....... naughty things JA-aaaaack?.... :D ;)

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
08-03-2010, 01:19 PM
I heard Scot spilled a Pepsi on the WBF master computer but, that's an unconfirmed rumor as far as I personally know.
The committee is currently investigating as we speak.

jack grebe
08-03-2010, 09:01 PM
JA-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCK..... Have you been a bad boy Jack?..... Mommy wants to know JA-aaaaaaaaaaack...... Have you been doing....... naughty things JA-aaaaack?.... :D ;)

Naaaa...............Just moved again,.................and don't have
the internet set up yet............

I Doooooooooo like all the new smilie's though:DY>:ycool::d