PDA

View Full Version : Never in my life

stoneyreef
06-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Have I seen such a snotty, whining bunch of freeloaders!

The forum changed, several people have said quite plainly that it is a huge undertaking to reconfigure the website back to its former look from the generic install. Even Scot says he is working at it.

So either the lot of you are just too stupid to read and comprehend what many including Scot has said, or you just need something to bitch about.

Relax, they are working on it, if you need to continue to bitch, go out and kick your dog or something.

How about you pay the $285 for the upgrade.

Bob Adams
06-30-2010, 12:04 PM
Ayup.

Garret
06-30-2010, 12:06 PM
Me three. Folks have ignored my posts like this in the whining threads - bet they will here too.

Yeadon
06-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Have I seen such a snotty, whining bunch of freeloaders!

The forum changed, several people have said quite plainly that it is a huge undertaking to reconfigure the website back to its former look from the generic install. Even Scot says he is working at it.

So either the lot of you are just too stupid to read and comprehend what many including Scot has said, or you just need something to bitch about.

Relax, they are working on it, if you need to continue to bitch, go out and kick your dog or something.

How about you pay the $285 for the upgrade.

I see my dad has an account now.

gert
06-30-2010, 12:14 PM
Bitchin about our bitchin?
I guess ya got nutin else to bitch about eh ;) ?

Yeadon
06-30-2010, 12:16 PM
Reminds me of two cats sitting in a window. One sees a bird, but can't get to the bird. So it turns around and attacks the other cat.

Uncle Duke
06-30-2010, 12:55 PM
I see my dad has an account now.
Ha!
http://twitter.com/****mydadsays

Captain Blight
06-30-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm not totally enamored of the new look, but so what? I was just *used to* the old look. I'll eventually get *used to* this look. If it's easier on Scot and cheaper for WBM, I say go for it. If a subscription becomes necessary, I'll pony up for that too. Not that big a deal.

Chris Coose
06-30-2010, 01:21 PM
It is fun to watch how people respond to change.

botebum
06-30-2010, 01:51 PM
I don't think most people are meaning to come across as whining as much as trying to point out to Scot what they like and dislike about it so Scot can target areas that people are having a hard time with. Contrast, color and clarity seem to be the major issues and as of right now, I think Scot has done a fantastic job at nailing those items. Some have mentioned the moved/changed buttons but I think most of those are a matter of the user getting used to the new format.
I hate change as a rule my first reaction to the new format was that I was being punished again:rolleyes: With what Scot's done in just the last few hours though, I think I can really learn to like it. He's done a fantastic job on it.
Thanks Scot.

Doug

StevenBauer
06-30-2010, 04:38 PM
I don't think most people are meaning to come across as whining...

Wow, they certainly missed the mark then. ;)