PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gennalsmans sheilas and blokes let me introduce...

Wild Dingo
05-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Sebastian Murray... son of Tiffany THE FLEA and Benny the Buddha brother to Lukas the Legend ala Lukamouse and Peyton-Louise aka Peytypoos ala pixie girl... the latest edition to the tribe and my newest grandiehoon!!! :cool:

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/IMG_0538.jpg

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/IMG_0542.jpg

Sebastian is only the second of the grandies I didnt meet within an hour of his birth... had to wait a week and a half to meet him but we bonded within seconds!!! I STILL GOTS THAT DADDY INSTINCT!!! whahoooooooo!! :D

McMike
05-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Good looking kid.

paladin
05-07-2010, 08:52 PM
So, Shane....how many fingers do youse got this week, and how long do you expect to be around to play grandpappy to all the little critters?
Fine looking prospective ball team ya got going there.

Wild Dingo
05-07-2010, 09:03 PM
So, Shane....how many fingers do youse got this week, and how long do you expect to be around to play grandpappy to all the little critters?
Fine looking prospective ball team ya got going there.

:D:D Dont worry Chuckster old mate I still maintain ALL me digits!... so far lucks holding ;) now the old grey matter is a whole other story! :rolleyes:

I expect to be around till Im that damned old and wrinkly they will try to iron me to get them out! Gotta remember theres still a whole lot more of the grandiehoons to come!! Yaz wants more 1 isnt enough apparently... Lissa wants another couple and reckons 2 is no where near enough... Tiffany reckons Bens for the snip while Ben reckons 3s no where near enough... Im against the snip since I had it NO MAN SHOULD HAVE TO SUFFER SUCH AGONY in the name of making a woman happy!!! Ben reckons if she doesnt want any more kids then SHE can have the op! :D So I can see a few more from them I reckon... and Brie is still very young so plenty of time for her to knock out a few more in the coming years... and Beth Jac Aaron and Josh havent thrown any yet so plenty more to come I reckon!! :cool:

David G
05-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Congratulations, you ol' coot!

BrianW
05-08-2010, 03:11 AM
That's great Shane!

You sure know how to make them kids laugh and smile.

Wild Dingo
05-08-2010, 04:03 AM
That's great Shane!

You sure know how to make them kids laugh and smile.

Its a snap mate!! Kids are easy... and pretty cool as well... its the sheilas Ive no idea what Im doing with!!! mind you dont seem to have much trouble getting them to crack up as well... but I think thats just me new look that cracks them up cause I dont have to say nothin an they just look and crack up all over the place!!! :D

These two especially know me better than the other grandies as I spend more time with them (Tiffs being the only place I can stay when down there) and so we tend to just make each other giggle and laugh all day long... theyre a hoot!!! Pixie girl in particular cracks me up with her beautiful big blue eyes and infectious giggle but Lukamouse just turns that huge grin loose and Im laughing my noggin off which in turn cracks him up which in turns lets loose squeels of hysterics from pixie girl... easy as!! :D

This new fella was screamin his little noggin of so Flea fed him an he let go another lung full of screams I picked him up and he sighed and that was that... as I said kids are easy as :D

and people go on about the "maternal instinct" ppppfffffttttttt more like "paternal instinct" I cuddle them at this blokes age and its lights out!!! The others hear me coming and go nuts with laughter and smiles... think it might have something to do with the constant stream of pressies and sweets and such I hide on me bod eh!! ;)

Fitz
05-08-2010, 05:56 AM
He has your nose!:cool:

Keep up the good work - Grandfathering.

Congrats to you and your family.

Fitz

Robbie 2
05-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Best wishes to you all.

Phillip Allen
05-08-2010, 07:30 AM
nice pics Shane...pretty baby and babies too

Peerie Maa
05-08-2010, 11:25 AM
nice pics Shane...pretty baby and babies too

What Philip said, and congratulations.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
05-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Do you have more grandkids than kids yet?
Congratulations ya geezer!

Captain Blight
05-08-2010, 04:37 PM
The really funny thing about all this, is that this newest kid is already speaking better English than the Dingo!

All of which is neither here nor there. Congrats, you old galah, and here's hoping to see more pics shortly.

htom
05-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Best wishes to all of you!

bobbys
05-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Congrats Mr Dingo. Looks like future Gangbusters!!:D

Captain Blight
05-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Congrats Berrub family!

Phil Y
05-08-2010, 05:32 PM
onya mate