PDA

View Full Version : Looky what I just won......

paladin
05-02-2010, 06:15 AM
You are a Winner of a BMW X6 Concept Car and a 750,000.00GBP. with Ticket
number: 22 5954 78 and Serial number:BMWP / S-A-M 7554-1189 Contact Mrs Joyce
Melher, with your Fullname:Country:Address:Telephone no:Sex,occupation:
Email:joycemelher@freenet.de
Regards,
Bmw Promo Team.

I started a backward trace with a friend from one of our agencies....and also sent an e-mail thanking them and where to deliver the winnings....and the consequences if it was not processed and delivered within 30 day, then sent a "reward" notice to the police station in the country of "interest" offering 50K dead or alive, preferably dead, for anyone perpetrating a fraud......and let the originator know that I knew the country, city, and subdivision/town are where the message originated.....should be a little fun.....

huisjen
05-02-2010, 06:19 AM
Damn Chuck. I never win anything.

Dan

skuthorp
05-02-2010, 06:25 AM
Like that idea Chuck, putting a price on their heads. But if it's the Russians you might need those guns of yours.

paladin
05-02-2010, 06:43 AM
T'eren't Russians.....came from Camaroon. Took all of 35 minnitts to find that out.

JimJ
05-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Chuck
Sorry, but I won it last week. Due any day now - but I wont' clean out the garage just yet.

skuthorp
05-02-2010, 06:57 AM
T'eren't Russians.....came from Camaroon. Took all of 35 minnitts to find that out.

Cheap job then eh? Anyhow Chucky what do you want with a 'chick magnet' car anyhow? Better leave it to JimJ.

paladin
05-02-2010, 07:05 AM
I need another car like I need another hole in me head.

Willin'
05-02-2010, 07:32 AM
All I ever won was a crappy gift card. Hey Chuck, now you can buy me a pizza.

skuthorp
05-02-2010, 07:43 AM
All I ever won was a crappy gift card. Hey Chuck, now you can buy me a pizza.

I won a pregnant sheep on the end of a rope once...............

paladin
05-02-2010, 07:53 AM
Who was the daddy?

Paul Pless
05-02-2010, 07:54 AM
I won a pregnant sheep on the end of a rope once...............that's funny :D

The Bigfella
05-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Hey Chuck - you don't want an X6 anyhow. Damn things are ugly...

I can't fit in the back seat of those things ... no headroom.

skuthorp
05-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Probably some bloke from New......................... no, I can't say that can I Chuck?

Bl**dy big stud merino ram actually, quite a valuable prize when fine wool was a valuable export. It was at a riverside country pub, my brother and I were in a canoe, we donated it back and it was raffled again. We got free beer and slept the night on the bank!

The Bigfella
05-02-2010, 08:07 AM
I still get stick from my wife because I donated a $4,000 pearl necklace back to a charity. She'd told me she didn't like pearls... so....

Apparently she doesn't mind pearls.

skuthorp
05-02-2010, 08:17 AM
I won't buy raffle tickets for 'holidays' at resorts on the Gold Coast etc. because that's the last place I'd want to go.

paladin
05-02-2010, 08:51 AM
I probably wouldn't fit in it either, Ian.....and as a matter of fact I think it's uglier than sin...
But I was in a good mood this morning so I called a friend....and were both in a playful mood....so.........
A few years ago we dragged one poor summabitch around for 3-4 months thinking he had an idiot on hand that was going to give him a lot of money...we wanted to see how far we can go with this one.....

Bob Adams
05-02-2010, 08:56 AM
Iffin you wanna fool around with some others, I've got a few. In the past month I think I've been offered at least $100,000,000.00 US from various widows, foreign bankers, doctors and the like. Just a lucky guy eh?

perldog007
05-02-2010, 09:04 AM

Crapski! Russians in Cameroon now?:eek: No wonder rents in Miami Beach are slack this season..... BTW, nice work on tracking them down. We need more of that.

paladin
05-02-2010, 09:06 AM
A couple dozen years ago I was approached by some fast footed guys from Florida about investing in salvaging silver pieces of eight from a secret location...they even made a gift of three salvaged coins, relatively good condition....so I said lemmee think about this for a week or so 'cause I gotta figger out how to do this without the old lady knowing....I sent the coins to the lab 'cause I'm a very trusting fellow...the coins were raw silver, but just a little too much arsenic for where they were supposed to be mined....and the metal was cast, not struck.........so...they paid my way to Florida to talk to the rest of the "investment team"....(they sent a prepaid ticket and accommodations in a nice hotel)....I went down...spent a week, went to Disney World.....scuba diving.......
Then at the final meeting I asked when they were going to break out the real stuff....and not some reproduction castings......things got quiet...you'da thunk I dropped a t9rD in the punch bowl...I really lost out on that investment.

George Jung
05-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Yer a fun guy, chuck!

Just curious - those 'investment friends' cooling their heels somewhere at Taxpayer expense? Or didya hurt 'em?

BrianW
05-02-2010, 09:47 AM
Every few days, I get a text on my Roshan phone (Afghanistan cell provider) telling me I won a 2008 Toyota Corolla.

Not exactly a BMW. :(

Syed
05-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Chuck is a lucky man, winning every now and then.;)

paladin
05-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Syed...I've won so many of these lotteries I dunno even bother to collect these days.......

Tristan
05-02-2010, 11:10 AM
I got an e-mail from a former colleague in Miami (of 20 years back) saying they had been robbed in London and asking me to send a "few hundred dollars" to them so they can get back to the states. I e-mailed her to draw her attention to the scam being perpetrated in her name and she replied that her computer had been hacked and her entire address book had received copies of the request. Of course told her I'd already written a check for $10,000 was waiting to send it to her with instructions not to worry about paying it back.

Ted Hoppe
05-02-2010, 11:18 AM
You are a Winner of a no:Sex,occupation.

Tough break!

Bob Adams
05-02-2010, 01:51 PM
I think I'm gonna get one too! This came today!

Microsoft Incorporation
Stamford New Road,
Altrincham Cheshire,
WA14 1EP
London,
United Kingdom.

MICROSOFT ANNIVERSARY WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our winners selected this year.

This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Microsoft ancillary services.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Microsoft/Google search engine.

Microsoft is now the biggest computer company worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely company, we ran an online e-mail beta test which your email address won Ј600,000,00.

We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all online winners.

A winning cheque will be issued in your name by the Microsoft Promotion Award Team, You have therefore won the entire sum of Ј600,000,00 {Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds} and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winnings cheque.

Microsoft Promotion Award Team
Dr. James Hoff
Email:jameshoff2010@gmail.com
TEL : +447024071980

I'm gonna tell my boss to stuff it first thing in the morning:D!

bobbys
05-02-2010, 02:06 PM
BMW X6???.

No way they are real Mericans.

They is Commies.

If it was a GM car made by Union Labor that would be Patriotic and real..

Trust me i did not watch the Rockford files and Magnum PI for nutting.

Bob Adams
05-03-2010, 10:03 AM
My good fortune just keeps on comming!

Todays:

DEAR FRIEND
Monday, May 3, 2010 6:33 AM

"DOROTHY KING" king@dorothy.info

Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs.Dorothy King I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you.You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 61 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.I have been touched by the Lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity,rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.

I have asked the Lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has,because He is merciful. I will be going in for an operation,and I pray that I survive the operation.I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of $15Million (Fifteen Million Dollars)to charity through you for the good work of the Lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can get.

Presently,I have informed my consultant about my decision in WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.If you are interested in carrying out this task,i will inform my consultant, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope you act sincerely.I decided that 40% of this money should be taken by you from the total sum upon the success release of this fund, because I am now too weak and fragile to do things myself because of my cancer.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members standing in the way of my last wish.

Your sincerely,
Dorothy King
k.dorothy51@yahoo.com.hk

Am I blessed or what?:p

paladin
05-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Crap...I just got another one thru facebook.

Kaa
05-03-2010, 12:32 PM
I recommend

http://www.419eater.com/

and http://www.scamorama.com/

Fun can be had :-)

Kaa

The Bigfella
05-03-2010, 03:32 PM
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND UNIT (IMFU) HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 DAVID HARRY ST, Liverpool, L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM. International Monetary Funds Unit. Direct Hotline:+ 447-024-099-824 ATTN:BENEFICIARY , This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your USD$5.5Million long over due payment to excessive demand of money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you. I am Dr.JAMES C. Micheal a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund Unit (IMFU). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are being treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia. For that reasons we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in UNITED KINGDOM. Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late and recently have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised not to respond to them any more since the IMFU is now directly in charge of your payment. You are hereby advised not to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source (Bank) here.I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to hise-mail:(monetarfundsunitlon1@cooltoad.com) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released. Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response: Best Regards, Dr. James C. Micheal. Direct Hotline:+ 447-024-099-824 International Monetary Fund Unit (IMFU)

Hmmm, I wonder if I should get this guy to follow up some outstanding invoices?

Kaa
05-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, ... which have been in contact with you of late...

:eek: :D

Kaa

The Bigfella
05-03-2010, 04:28 PM
:eek: :D

Kaa

You missed...

This is to intimate you

paladin
05-03-2010, 05:23 PM
That's almost identical to the one that I received as a facebook message this morning.

Vince Brennan
05-03-2010, 05:31 PM
For every one of us who looks at this sort of crap and giggles while pushing the delete button, there is SURELY some idiot who begins salivating as s/he begins filling out all the requested information.

Phineas was right....

JimJ
05-04-2010, 06:43 AM
I replied that I only dealt in amounts above $250M to one who only had $2.5M to transfer.
Back came the reply - $250M

Bob Adams
05-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Todays::D

Attention Honorable Beneficiary,

I Am Mr.Lamido Sanusi The Newly Executive Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria, As I Formally Assumed Duty On June 3, 2009. I Discover That From Our Records File, You Are Among The Beneficiary That Has Not Receive There Payment From Nigeria Government This Is To Notify You That Your Funds Have Been Programmed For Immediate Release into Your Nominated Account Or Diplomatic Courier Service. You Are Advised To Send

Your Full Names,
Your Complete Address,
Your Age and Current Occupation,
Mobile Numbers,

And Your Id For Immediate Release Of $10.5m Within 24 Hours Which You Do Not Receive From Formal Governor Prof. Charles C Soludo.We anticipate your total compliance to this message immediately. send mail for immediate processing and release of your payment.

Yours Truly
Mr.Lamido Sanusi
Newly Governor, Central
Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Bob Triggs
05-06-2010, 03:26 PM
I just drop them a hot link to my "personal and acount information"..

and when they click on that they come up with the FBI Internet Crimes Unit Home Page!:eek:

Such fun...

paladin
05-06-2010, 04:55 PM
and I ain't agonna write about what I just did to this poor idjit.......wait until his bank contacts him........

Bob Adams
05-07-2010, 10:41 AM
And todays:
Dear Good Friend

I contacted you,after so many prayers and fasting towards your profile.I choosed you as a good & honest person,whom i can confide all my trust with,in this urgent business transaction.

Let me firstly introduce myself, My name is Linda Andrew,from Coted'Ivoire. The only child of late Mr Joseph Andrew . My mother died when i was a kid and My late father is the owner of J&T Cocoa Industries. But my father died recently and he was poisoned by his brother and before his sudden death,He called me privately and told me of huge amount of money ( us$7,800,000.00. ) Which he deposited in a BANK,here in my country and used my name as the next of kin,as her only child.

Now,i am Orphan of mother and father and I want you to help me out, in providing a bank account,where this total funds, (us$7,800,000.00.) Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars, which my late father deposited in the bank with my name as the next of kin,will be transfered into,over there in your country,for my investment purposes in your country with you. Also you will advice me on a good and profitable investment,which i can set-up in your country,after the successful transfer.

Please, i am honourably soliciting for your kind and urgent assistance in the following ways:
1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transfered into.
2) To serve as the guardian of these fund ,since i am 21 years old.
3)To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my educational career and to procure to me a residential permit in your country.

Sincerely speaking from my heart, i am willing to offer you 15% of this my total funds, as a reward for your assistance in helping me out. Not only this,you will also be my oversea guidian and take care of all the companies or any business venture,which i will set-up in your country.

Anyway,urgently reply me rightnow, for more details about me and about this my total funds i wants to transfer into your bank account , if you are really ready and interested to help me out in this assistance. I am eagerly waiting to hear from you now

Thanks for your assistance and take care and also may God bless you as you help me out.
Your new good friend,

Linda Andrew

How blessed I am!:D

Bob Adams
05-09-2010, 09:12 PM
I didn't accumulate any more riches for a few days, then:

MR BADUL SOWEDO
NO 13 LEA ROAD SOUTHALL,
MIDDLEX LONDON, UK

My name is Mr. BADUL SOWEDO a personal assistance to the wife of the late president Omar Bongo, late president of republic of Gabon, who died 8th of June, 2009 in Barcelona, Spain.

Before his death he amassed a fortune, including 66 private bank account and more than 45 houses all over the world in the name of his immediate family.
He also made a lot of cash deposit in big security companies in Spain, France and Belgium and Switzerland.
As i write to you there is a cash deposit of $80 million US Dollars he made in a security company in Spain in a coded formula, it’s only his wife and I who knows about it.

Now as his financial consultants, who have good knowledge of the deposit, the wife has mandated me to seek for a reliable, trust worthy person who will stand as beneficiary to receive the funds for proper and profitable investment as she cannot lay direct claim to the funds because of the ongoing probe and investigation of Omar Bongo past administration by the European union economic community.

There is no risk involved at all as all the logistics for a smooth transaction has been perfected by us.
She has agreed to offer you 20%, of the funds for this assistance. Please this is a highly confidential proposal which must be kept secret to you only.

if you are interested to partner with us do contact me on my direct telephone number stated below or better still via my email address:
I will appreciate your earliest response.

Yours sincerely,
MR.BADUL SOWEDO

Oh boy oh boy!!!

boylesboats
05-09-2010, 11:28 PM
wow Chuck, ya sure play with 'em scammers..

I still have two un-endosed checks from UK and Nigeria.. from buyers for a boat.. they overpaid, requested me to cash it for my part and the rest to shipper..

Well I didn't tried to cash 'em.. I ran all the check numbers through.. none are valid..

Same to Western Union.. there people out there copying their check down to the last detail..

Just be careful out there

Bob Adams
05-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Todays:

Attention:

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your business. I need an experienced consultant like you to assist me to set up this business and as well develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually as we may agreed.

I have US$40 million dollars deposited with a bank in London for safety which I want to invest into real estate or hotel management with any company who can help and manage on behalf of my family, while I will be in partnership with you. If you are interested you can go ahead to look for a suitable place in any city in your country or any country of your choice where the business is viable.

Please, note that as we progress you may be communicating with my only legal adviser, this is because of my poor health; I have been on sick bed for the past months due to illness.

Do please indicate your willingness to assist by sending your full names, age, occupation; address, private telephone and fax numbers to enable us commence immediately. I will inform you on the next step to follow.

Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this project.

Regards,

Peter Malcolm Jardine
05-10-2010, 03:11 PM
I need another car like I need another hole in me head.

How many holes do you have?:D

paladin
05-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Too many....and the patches seem to be holding.

Bob Adams
05-11-2010, 06:27 AM
And another ton of money today:

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY ,

WE THE MONEY GRAM REMMITTING OFFICE WRITE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE SENT YOUR FULL COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $900.000.00USD TO YOU THROUGH MONEY GRAM, YOU WILL BE RECEIVING $10.000.00USD PER DAY, NOW WE HAVE SEND THE FIRST PAYMENT TO YOU. SO CONTACT OUR DIRECTOR DR.SMITH JERRY AND ASK HIM TO GIVE YOU THE MONEY GRAM PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR FUNDS THROUGH MONEY GRAM WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

CONTACT PERSON: DR.SMITH JERRY.
HIS EMAIL: smitje@blumail.org
PHONE: +229-98866108.
AND CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION.

Name.......
Country......
Phone number.......
Address/City..........
Age/Sex....
Occupation........
A copy of your identity card.........

CALL OR EMAIL HIM NOW SO THAT HE CAN PROVIDE THE MONEY GRAM INFORMATION TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Thanks and God Bless,
Dr. John Martin.

Bob Adams
05-18-2010, 06:20 AM
Oh my, I was begining to worry about my cash flow, that previous fortune was a week ago. Then this piece of good fortune arrived:

Barclays Bank.
International Banking Centre
38 Hans Crescent, Knightsbridge
London SW1X 0LZ-United Kingdom.
www.barclays.co.uk (http://www.barclays.co.uk/)

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF 5,500,000.00.

We wish to congratulate and inform you that after thorough review and
evaluation of your Inheritance/Contract funds in conjunction with the
World Bank Auditor General and the International Monetary Fund (IMF)
assessment report, your payment file was forwarded to us for immediate
transfer of the above quoted amount to your designated bank account
from their offshore account with us.

The reports given to us shows that you have been going through hard
times to see to the release of your funds, which has been delayed by
some dubious officials. We therefore advice that you stop further
correspondence with any one outside this office.

Your required Non-Residential Clearance documentation which our legal
team have been obligated to assist you with to enable us credit your
account directly by telegraphic transfer or through any of our
corresponding banks and send copies of the funds transfer release
documents to you and your bankers for confirmation is ready.

If you follow our directives, your account will be credited and funds
will reflect in your account within 5 banking days from the day you
obtain this Non-Residential Clearance Form. For further details and
assistance on this Remittance Notification, kindly forward your Full
Names, Contact Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Mike Anderson.
Head, International Banking Division.
Barclays Bank. United Kingdom.
mikeanderson@sol.dk (http://us.mc843.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=mikeanderson@sol.dk)

--
Deze mail is verzonden via hotelier.nl (http://hotelier.nl/)
http://mail.hotelier.nl

Praise Be!!!

boylesboats
05-18-2010, 10:24 PM
I don't believe I've ever received one of these emails. What am I doing right? What are you guys doing wrong? I almost feel left out.

Doug

Buy a bunchcha junks ov'r internet and watch..

Bob Adams
05-19-2010, 12:44 PM
And today. This guy has an AOL address, yanno he's GOT to be the real deal.

Good day, I hope this letter meets you in good faith.

Just recently, I was mandated by a high-net worth individual, to source a trustworthy and honest individual in a country that is politically and economically stable, with an excellent climate for a large capital investment on viable projects and lucrative businesses, hence this contact.

Please respond with a detailed profile of your company with your full names, location and direct telephone number if you are able to handle this partnership as desired by my client, so I can give you more details about this proposal and make arrangement for a meeting where we shall discuss among others, investment areas, transfer of the capital to you and above all the percentage benefits.

I expect your early response.

Lee Scott

Thank you Lawd for my good fortune!