PDA

View Full Version : Boobquake!

goodbasil
04-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Just on the news.
You know these people who claim that it's the wrath of God every time an earthquake strikes which is due to our promiscuous ways?

Well someone here claims that the showing of cleavage causes us to commit adultery which leads to earthquakes.

So a woman here has taken offence with this and wants a protest held downtown at the Vancouver Art Gallery at 4 o'clock tomorrow. (Monday) Wear something low cut.

It's supposed to rain and I'll be heading for work but I'm sure it will be on at 6 on the boobtube.

If noone has posted a link by midnight, then I guess they were right and me and the rest of the city are at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

TerryLL
04-25-2010, 05:48 PM
Pictures my friend, many pictures.

WX
04-25-2010, 06:20 PM
You know these people who claim that it's the wrath of God every time an earthquake strikes which is due to our promiscuous ways?

Never underestimate the power of Human stupidity.

john welsford
04-25-2010, 06:20 PM
Just on the news.

Well someone here claims that the showing of cleavage causes us to commit adultery which leads to earthquakes.

So a woman here has taken offence with this and wants a protest held downtown at the Vancouver Art Gallery at 4 o'clock tomorrow. (Monday) Wear something low cut.

It's supposed to rain and I'll be heading for work but I'm sure it will be on at 6 on the boobtube.

If noone has posted a link by midnight, then I guess they were right and me and the rest of the city are at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

Perhaps invite these people along?
http://www.tera.ca/

JohnW

Captain Intrepid
04-25-2010, 07:13 PM
I've got a couple friends lending their... assistance... to the event. Should be a good time, though I won't get out there.

Vince Brennan
04-25-2010, 07:32 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/frayedknots/postings/pichers1.jpg

Captain Intrepid
04-25-2010, 07:45 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/frayedknots/postings/pichers1.jpg

Some great tits here, nice and young too.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5661/649pxparus.jpg

Phillip Allen
04-25-2010, 09:08 PM
oooh, Bruce

goodbasil
04-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Ain't 4pm here yet. Maybe this will hold you over.
http://current.com/entertainment/comedy/92399259_boobquake-actually-caused-an-earthquake.htm

mmd
04-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Somebody sent this to me today, and it is a related topic, so...

WALK NAKED IN CANADA DAY

Don't forget to mark your calendars.

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all Canadian women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The Canadian government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless Canada !

(P.S.. It is your patriotic duty to inform others. If you don't send this to at least 1 person, you're a terrorist-sympathizing, lily-livered coward and are possibly aiding and abetting terrorists.)

Shang
04-26-2010, 03:33 PM
Somebody sent this to me today, and it is a related topic, so...

WALK NAKED IN CANADA DAY

Don't forget to mark your calendars.

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all Canadian women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The Canadian government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless Canada !

(P.S.. It is your patriotic duty to inform others. If you don't send this to at least 1 person, you're a terrorist-sympathizing, lily-livered coward and are possibly aiding and abetting terrorists.)

Remember what was said about Pineneedle Backs over on that other thread?
See how much nicer they are when they stay at home...

...Oh, wait a minute, that's Labatt's isn't it...? We'll be right up!

Mrleft8
04-26-2010, 03:36 PM
oooh, Bruce Really does look like Bruce Hooke, doesn't he? :D

Michael D. Storey
04-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Just google nude gardening and stand by to be shocked that it is an international, world-wide event, scheduled for this June. A great day to trim roses.

Bruce Hooke
04-26-2010, 03:42 PM
Oh my...I did not notice the resemblance. Thank you very much but I can spell better than that! :D

Shang
04-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Just google nude gardening and stand by to be shocked that it is an international, world-wide event, scheduled for this June. A great day to trim roses.

Hmmm... yeah... gives you a whole different outlook on aphids...

Garret
04-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Great sign in the Portland topless walk: "Bong hits for Jesus".

Just think how many people you can offend with that single line! Creative genius... :D

goodbasil
04-26-2010, 05:22 PM
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/100426/technology/us_iran_it_internet_women_religion_islam_facebook

More stuff to hold you over.