PDA

View Full Version : Weeds, the Showtime series

rbgarr
02-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Watching it on Netflix is pretty entertaining. Kevin Nealon is having a good time with his role.

It's easier on the old memory/powers of recall to watch these series (Deadwood, The Wire, etc.) on Netflix so you don't have to wait a week or more for each episode and years between seasons.

wizbang 13
02-15-2010, 01:11 PM
milfweed

BarnacleGrim
02-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Some of you will be pleased to see her nekkid in one of the later seasons. :D

Bob (oh, THAT Bob)
02-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Some of you will be pleased to see her nekkid in one of the later seasons. :D

I loved her on West Wing, too bad I don't have cable. A lot of other showtime series are just great, I recently sampled one at a friend's but darned if I can remember the name. Lady had multiple personality disorder, dark comedy.

Captain Blight
02-15-2010, 04:55 PM
It's really entertaining. These are such horrible people making such bad decisions, it's like a trainwreck.

seanz
02-15-2010, 09:04 PM
I loved her on West Wing, too bad I don't have cable. A lot of other showtime series are just great, I recently sampled one at a friend's but darned if I can remember the name. Lady had multiple personality disorder, dark comedy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1001482/

United States of Tara?

It's fun.......but just a teeny tiny bit self-indulgent for Toni Collette.
Have watched a few episodes and will probably watch more.......

hokiefan
02-15-2010, 09:09 PM
We've been buying some of the old series on DVD. Started with the entire MASH collection, a season or two at a time. Was really neat to watch that in order and watch the show progress. Lately we've been watching House. He's an evil bastard, but the show is funny as all getout.

Cheers,

Bobby

BarnacleGrim
02-17-2010, 06:25 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1001482/

United States of Tara?

It's fun.......but just a teeny tiny bit self-indulgent for Toni Collette.
Have watched a few episodes and will probably watch more.......
I saw that one too, good show. Missed most of the episodes, though. We get a lot of Showtime shows on regular terrestrial. Censorship hasn't come that far yet in Sweden.