PDA

View Full Version : Topics right now in Building / Repair

OconeePirate
02-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Keeping the BS where it belongs, I'd like to point out that members of this forum are much more adult (except for myself perhaps, lol) than some other forums I frequent. Right now there is a topic on Wood Pussy Restoration and another on Hustler Information up there in Building / Repair.
:p:eek::D

Carry on then.

Bobby of Tulsa
02-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Keeping the BS where it belongs, I'd like to point out that members of this forum are much more adult (except for myself perhaps, lol) than some other forums I frequent. Right now there is a topic on Wood Pussy Restoration and another on Hustler Information up there in Building / Repair.
:p:eek::D

Carry on then. Those guys up north, have no sense of humor.:)

Jim Ledger
02-01-2010, 03:55 PM
And the Beavis and Butthead Award goes to...:D

Paul Pless
02-01-2010, 04:44 PM
dang ledger... i thought you were much too old to know who beavis and butthead were...

Jim Ledger
02-01-2010, 04:57 PM
heh...heh-heh-he...heh-heh ...wood pussy...heh-heh...they said pussy... heh-heh :D

Chris Coose
02-01-2010, 05:42 PM
What goes on in the Bilge..... stays in the Bilge.

One thing about maritime tradition is the understanding of the hierarchy of the decks.
This Forum has always been a smooth sailing craft because most of us know our stations good.

Glad you noticed.

Nicholas Carey
02-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Keeping the BS where it belongs, I'd like to point out that members of this forum are much more adult (except for myself perhaps, lol) than some other forums I frequent.Damned with faint praise :D

perldog007
02-02-2010, 12:48 AM
dang ledger... i thought you were much too old to know who beavis and butthead were...

Careful Paul, it's a trap. He's being coached. Watch your six.

L.W. Baxter
02-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Well, I almost said something one hour last March when the B&R topic was "What's a good screw" and the last poster was Roger Cumming. I opened that thread and everyone was perfectly serious in discussing types of screws. I probably shouldn't bring it up now. Extremely juvenile of me.

Ian Marchuk
02-02-2010, 01:27 AM
Sheesh Bax , it may have been juvenile but the thrust of the discussion was a pleasure.....