PDA

View Full Version : What's Paul cookin' up this weekend?

Tracey
01-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Do tell, darlin'...;)

Mrleft8
01-22-2010, 05:53 PM
I'll bet it has lard, or bacon drippin's in it! :D

Paul Pless
01-22-2010, 05:56 PM
I'll bet it has lard, or bacon drippin's in it! :Dthat's a safe bet :D

I have no idea yet Tracey. SugarKitty's picking up a pizza tonight on her way home from work. Beyond that I have no plans.

Tracey
01-22-2010, 05:57 PM
So the fried chicken plan......?

Paul Pless
01-22-2010, 06:01 PM
Not sure when I'm gonna do the fried chicken yet, probably next week some time. I think Sunday is a football day for me and I'll probably sit around and watch the games and do some serious cook'n that day. We've got a couple of turkeys in the freezer so maybe roast a turkey Saturday so we have sandwich stuff the rest of the week and use some of it for turkey potpies on Sunday. How's that sound?

The Bigfella
01-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Its predicted to be 109F here later today... and I just saw the wife trimming up some roast vegetables.... hmmm. Maybe she's going to leave them on the table to roast.

Mrleft8
01-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Not sure when I'm gonna do the fried chicken yet, probably next week some time. I think Sunday is a football day for me and I'll probably sit around and watch the games and do some serious cook'n that day. We've got a couple of turkeys in the freezer so maybe roast a turkey Saturday so we have sandwich stuff the rest of the week and use some of it for turkey potpies on Sunday. How's that sound?

Sounds like you better pull that turkey out of the freezer yesterday Slim...;)

Tracey
01-22-2010, 06:16 PM

start defrosting. Our plane gets in sometime around noon Sunday:D