PDA

View Full Version : oi oi oi is there many aussies there

nobby
09-17-2005, 11:44 AM
well if there is anyone there you might as well stay because its a wee bit stuffed over here

Stiletto
09-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Eh? :confused:

Peter Page
09-17-2005, 08:48 PM
w t f u talking about

ByronB
09-17-2005, 09:42 PM
Too late, I'm on my way.

I think he means the weather, but it's that time of year. cold, windy and wet.
:cool: won't need these.

Godwin
09-26-2005, 07:37 AM
He's Tasmanian, he don't speak ozzie.

Just foolin', I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt.

I'm in NSW and the weather is fine.
Adam

formerlyknownasprince
09-26-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm in NSW and the weather is fine.
Not any more - we had to cancel our teak laying yesterday and today - too wet.

Ian

Wild Wassa
09-26-2005, 06:44 PM
I'm on holidays at the moment. I have returned to Canberra to pick up a warmer wet suit, warmer than the 2mm that I took to the Blue Mountains to do a bit of canyoning in (if I could do a bit of canyoning that is, when it stops raining that is) ... it was a long drive back from Wollemi in the rain. I'll head back on Sunday when the water levels drop.

The first two days of my holiday was spent at Kanangara Walls in the snow. There has only been 2-3 days of sunshine in all of the last two weeks in the Greater Blue Mountains on the western edge.

I nearly trod on a tiger snake ... and the weather is here, I wish you were beautiful. C-ya.

Warren.

Lion
09-26-2005, 07:06 PM
What the ....??

Lion

formerlyknownasprince
09-26-2005, 08:08 PM
I wish you were beautiful. C-ya But I am! :D

Ian

Godwin
09-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi guys
Have any of you fellas in Sydney seen the "MV Versatile" getting about.
46' on the deck
14' in the beam
4'6" draft
Canoe stern Tugboat built 1960's.
The only boat without a mast, and with an engine I might add, that I ever felt a little fond of.

I'm just interested to see where she's at.

Adam

Shaver
10-03-2005, 07:13 AM
I'm from Bunbury Western Australia. Remember the young lady wanting money to buy the boat? Wonder what happened to her. I'll go down to the yard tomorrow and see if the boat is still there.

Wild Wassa
10-08-2005, 12:33 AM
Well Diggers, it got up to 7.2C here in your Nation's Capital today, a very balmy Spring temperature for here in the Southern uplands. I hope you all did better today than 7.2C at 4pm.

Spring might of happened this year ... unless I missed it?

Warren.

[ 10-08-2005, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: Wild Wassa ]

JimJ
10-08-2005, 12:46 AM
Bit warmer here in SE Qld
BRISBANE METROPOLITAN AREA
A fire weather warning is current for today.
Fine. High cloud increasing overnight before clearing seawards Sunday morning.
Hot to very hot this afternoon with fresh to strong N/NW winds and an extreme
fire danger. A gusty W/SW change expected this evening. Very warm on Sunday with
SW winds gradually easing and a very high fire danger.
Brisbane for Sunday ... MIN 20 MAX 30
Bayside for Sunday ... MIN 19 MAX 28
Brisbane for Monday ... MIN 15 MAX 29
Tuesday ... Fine. MIN 17 MAX 30

Wild Wassa
10-08-2005, 02:16 AM
Jim, I'm curing varnish on foils by the fire, at the moment, just like in the olden days ... G'dam'it, I should be near the fire.

Warren.

Leigh
10-08-2005, 04:49 AM
Lovely day in Sydney today....bit on the blowy side...but thats ok - I'm at work, and the boats on an oversized mooring with all chain rode....so I'm happy. :D

Wild Dingo
10-08-2005, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Shaver:
I'm from Bunbury Western Australia. Remember the young lady wanting money to buy the boat? Wonder what happened to her. I'll go down to the yard tomorrow and see if the boat is still there.Gidday Shaver
I was the one that posted about Elise and her Folkboat... so all I can say is based on what I heard when I last heard from her... mmm couple of years back now... was that she had bought the boat and extras (sails and motor) and the bloke that was helpin her had shifted it into a shed dont know if it was at the harbor or elsewhere but its gone from where it was and I havent heard from Elise as I said for a couple of years now... cant even remember the address for her site

ah well such is life eh :rolleyes:

Sooo... another West Aussie????!!!!!!! AMFLAMINMAZIN!!! And in Bunbury too? Just down the track from me! you ever feel in the mood for a chinwag give me a hoi okay mate? Its been so flamin lonely around here bein the only West Aussie contributor I personally reckon theres a mess of us but theyre all sooks and woozes and wont say gidday! ;)

[ 10-08-2005, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Wild Dingo ]

LLaver
10-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Hey JimJ, where abouts in Brisbane are you, I'm on the southside, Carina.
Lee

JimJ
10-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Lee
Sheldon. Just south of Capalaba. My first mate grew up in Carina.

I have a Hartley TS18 in my carport undergoing a restoration. Try to go sailing at Colmslie once a month on other people's Hartleys.

Hartley Association (http://www.users.bigpond.com/bpwales/)

Check out what we get up to at the Hartley's Hotline
Hotline (http://www.users.bigpond.com/aeroservice/Hartley_Hotline.html)

Jim

[ 10-08-2005, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: JimJ ]