PDA

View Full Version : Quick FLOOZIE update

videoguy
02-01-2005, 10:25 AM
Sorry no pics on this one I just wanted to let every one know that work is still progressing on FLOOZIE but at a slower pace since my little trip to the hospital. I have removed the aft bulkhead, doors and all the window frames and took them to the basement workshop for sanding and many coats of varnish. This week I will order 3 sheets of ¼ in lexan for the windows and get the pilot house ready to come off so I an get her out of the garage. We also got a jeep Cherokee to tow her with. I hope to have pics of her coming out of the garage soon…………….Phil smile.gif smile.gif

NormMessinger
02-01-2005, 10:42 AM
You go guy!! smile.gif

We're looking forward to the pictures.

Leon m
02-01-2005, 11:17 AM
Good to hear. :cool:

Paul Scheuer
02-01-2005, 12:30 PM
Pacing is everything. Spread the joy, it's a hobby.

Careful with the indoor varnishing.

Concordia..41
02-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Good to hear you're back at it! I'm sure you had Floozie worried for a bit :eek:

- M

Figment
02-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the update.

Earlier today I was casually wondering to myself about how the heck I ever got so addicted to this forum in the first place. At some point it dawned on me: Ed Harrow's weekly "Status Check" posts.
I started by logging in every monday to read of Ed's progress.

These project status/update type threads are the heart and soul of this forum, I don't care what anyone in the bilge says. I thank you for including us.

Looking forward to the pics!