And forget the Dingo....
Where there was once a boat
There is now a bloke
That you, Syed?
:)

Wild Dingo
01-07-2010, 07:06 AM
Gidday Syed
Im still arround been driving... bloody LONG friggin trip!!! Left here on the 2nd Jan after getting back on the 29th Dec drove like a demented headless chook flat out like a lizard drinkin back down to Bunbury to see Jo and the kids who were involved in the armed invasion arrived the morning of the 3rd (24hours STRAIGHT THROUGH!) spent the 3rd through 5th down there then hightailed it back up here took my time this time only took 2 friggin days!! MAN AM I EVER OVER THAT TRIP~!~ friggin geeeeeez I gotta stop doing this!!! :rolleyes:

Jos being Jo "stoic" not showing any emotion "why are you here?" :mad: one word Jo FAMILY!!... "Well we are alright you didnt need to come all this way" :rolleyes: Jos "packing" the house which is a very loose way of saying putting one pile of something over there then moving another pile of something somewhere else etc etc etc... hasnt found or looked for a rental yet till the house sells so shes remaining there in the house... whatever... so thats her out the way... the girls? Jacs the worst I think she refuses to stay in the house and point blank refuses to go into her room again... shes staying up at Bethanys place up the road a bit... Brie is angry as hell as she now blames herself that Annabelle (her 17 week old baby) was in Jacs room without her and put in danger wont let the little one out of her sight now PERIOD!!...

Josh came with me... pissed Jo of no end as he was meant to stay with her for the full 6 weeks of the holidays and stayed only 2 weeks but to hell with her he comes back home where he lives

Jo and the girls didnt understand honestly didnt understand why I had driven all the way back down after only 2 days at home!!! FAMILY PEOPLE FRIGGIN BLOODY FAMILY!!! :mad: whatever doesnt matter the others all KNOW without a damned doubt that my word is my bond with regard them they need me I AM THERE end of story no matter cost or how I WILL BE THERE for them...

Anyway mate... Im doin great guns!! Seriously fitter than a mallee bull on heat horneyer than a roo chasin tail through the bush and mate damnitall Im so friggin good lookin with me full white beard and getting long again curls that the I needs a grappling hook the keep the sheilas at bay!! :D

Got a sore back. neck, shoulders, bum, legs, and ankles though after driving pretty much non stop for two days!! ah well Ive always loved driving so not complaining!! ;)

So hows your mob mate?

Syed
01-07-2010, 07:07 AM
That's right, Sean.:)

skuthorp
01-07-2010, 07:12 AM
G'day Syed and Shane. Moved into the new house in the 'bush'. Not sure what Anne was expecting but the silence and the DARK at night was more than she thought. Me, I love it! Dream come true if a lot of work. Now if we dodge a fire this year we'll be right next as the precautions are a bit behind.

Wild Dingo
01-07-2010, 07:19 AM
Hey that sounds bloody brilliant Jeff!!! Great stuff I reckon :cool: Anne will get used to it just dont buy her a washing machine tell her thats what the rocks down at the creek are for dont get a dishwasher tell her thats what the creeks for... go shoot a roo walk it back into the new ubeaut kitchen toss it with a hell of a thump on to the table an say "there yer go darls you dress that buggar out while I have a shower what yer reckon be ready to eat in what? bout an hour goodoh see yer later hon" then walk out to the shower... she'll fit right in!! :D :cool:

skuthorp
01-07-2010, 07:24 AM
Bl**dy wallabies nibble the fruit trees Shane, wallaby stew? Think I'd have to skin it though. A mate rescued a standard Poodle from a shelter. Trimmed and pampered and didn't like the grass. 12 months later it runs down a roo, but doesn't know what to do next. Maybe I'll borrow it!

Wild Dingo
01-07-2010, 07:29 AM
:D :D nah you gotta get Anne trained man otherwise she will have you doin EVERYTHIN!!! nope shes gotta trim that roo out... wallaby then :rolleyes: :p yep she has to learn mate simple as the kitchen an tuckers her domain you DONT wanna be steppin on her wee twinkle toes now do you????!!! NO!!! so you just kick back and teach her how to skin it out gut it then cut it so its good to go... she knows how to cook it right! Yes of course she does!!! get the hell out of the kitchen mate!! :D

a poodle!!! ooooooh god that bought up a real weird vision it sure as hell did!!! :D

PeterSibley
01-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Barefoot and pregnant eh Shane ?:D

A bit late mate .

Syed
01-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Gidday,:)
Shane, mate,
Nice to see you back. Your recent posts were like somebody else is posting under your name.

Jeff, mate,
Congratulations on moving to such a romantic place.:)

I had been spending a few nights in a room at our farm. There were jackals and what not, howling all night. I hope your neighbourhood is more civilized.;)

skuthorp
01-07-2010, 07:35 AM
Poodle is very quick and can turn on a sixpence. They were hunting dogs once. Very bright too, this one learns his ground and ambushes them. Then he looks about "Um, well...........what next?" Loves the chase.
As for cooking, I have done a lot, but it's all new, and mostly hers now I hope. But not totally, I like cooking - maybe in winter.

Wild Dingo
01-07-2010, 07:38 AM
Well we dont have jackals for a start Syed!! :eek: nope we got a lot friendlier mob of creatures Jeffs areas got lots of cuddly drop bears wallabys emenus a few yowies and a couple of numbnutted numbats plattypussies and such but no jackals... THANKFULLY!! :cool:

Nah Peter mate I learneded me lesson there with that one... doesnt work keepin em locked up with the chain to the stove as they pop out a bun every year or so... nope sure doesnt work that wee idea! ;) fun but they tend to get a tad antsy after a few years... ah well

Nope mate I was just tryin to help young Jeff out by helpin him unnerstan the finer points of country livin... you know woman = wife = cook clean... man = husband = hunter gatherer... ugh ugh ugh :D :D definant demarkashun line at the kitchen door!!! :p

disappearing out the back of beyond for a bit about now

skuthorp
01-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Maybe I should take up fishing? Got the boat but apart from the fly never really took to it. "Just goin' out for a few Whiting darl................" and off in the boat.

Syed
01-07-2010, 08:14 AM
Gidday Syed
Im still arround been driving... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............)

So hows your mob mate?

Thanks for the update.

I can't reciprocate the dialect, mate. -Only simple bookish English-:o

Younger son is back from Helsinki on a month's holidays. His mother is doing her best cooking and I am also enjoying the bonus. ;)

skuthorp
01-07-2010, 08:22 AM
How long has he been away Syed, and how does he handle the change in climate? (and I'm sure his mother always does her best cooking!)

Syed
01-07-2010, 08:30 AM
He left home by the end of August, 2008. He has already spent a complete winter there.

(and I'm sure his mother always does her best cooking!)

But I thing the recipes have changed, entirely.;)

skuthorp
01-07-2010, 08:47 AM
You two need to visit him Syed. Mention it casually and see if he jumps.

Syed
01-07-2010, 08:55 AM
That sounds like a good idea. He will be completing, hopefully within 6-7 months.

Wild Dingo
01-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the update.

No wukkers easy as!! :cool:

I can't reciprocate the dialect, mate. -Only simple bookish English-

Dont expect you to mate!!! :D I just waffle on in my own way if people get the gist of what Im on about beauty! if not then just ask and I will try to explain in that other lingo called "english" ;)

Younger son is back from Helsinki on a month's holidays.

BEAUTY!!! Bet your both rapt having the young bloke back home for awhile :cool:

His mother is doing her best cooking and I am also enjoying the bonus. ;)

mmmmmmmm okay I NEED some explanation here... WHAT exactly is she cooking up a storm... how? with what for ingredients? etc etc etc!!! oh and photos of the food are always good cause Im a visual sorta fella ;)

Heres a hint... DO NOT leave it up to me to visualize your tucker over there mate cause it would end up a total shamozle and wouldnt look at all appetizing!!!

Syed
01-07-2010, 11:49 AM
mmmmmmmm okay I NEED some explanation here... WHAT exactly is she cooking up a storm... how? with what for ingredients? etc etc etc!!! oh and photos of the food are always good cause Im a visual sorta fella ;)

Heres a hint... DO NOT leave it up to me to visualize your tucker over there mate cause it would end up a total shamozle and wouldnt look at all appetizing!!!

I am already preparing myself to share one of my favourite food recipes on forum. :p