PDA

View Full Version : While it could be completely innocent:

ripley699
01-02-2010, 12:38 AM
We have brand new member to the WBF !!!

His name is " Gluesniffer " and he has not yet posted anything. I am curious to see if his is Orangeafroman or tyler or spanky .Or,I certainly hope,a new member with a unique name.
So, Gluesniffer : WELCOME ABOARD !!!!!

ripley

bobbys
01-02-2010, 01:00 AM
I extend a hearty welcome to Mr Gluesniffer and am most pleased to make his acquaintance.

I should be most interested in his taste in Wine, Woman, glue, and Song!!.

If it should please him to describe the quality's of Elmer's White or Carpenters select for sniffing i for one shall take his advisement under careful consideration!...

I myself have stumbled while applying Formica with contact cement so i am aware of the dangers.!!

skuthorp
01-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Myself also whilst lacquering the inside of a large pot, but there are some who swear that they see nirvana in the depths of the glue pot, and who am I to question their sensibilities.

botebum
01-02-2010, 01:20 AM
He could just be a model airplane builder like a friend of mine who was saddled with that nickname. Joe? 'Zat you?
Give the guy a break until he has a chance to show himself.

Doug

ripley699
01-02-2010, 01:32 AM
I belive if you read my initial post,including the punctuation,you will see that i did...At least i felt i went out of my way enough ..I hope he understands,,,course with a name like that he prolly has a real good sense of humor....

botebum
01-02-2010, 01:34 AM
I wasn't scolding anyone. Just putting my take on it before someone came along that did need scolding.

Doug

ripley699
01-02-2010, 01:39 AM
I see...no more percocets !! hows the pelvis ,elvis ???

Ready to climb back on those timbers yet?

RIP

botebum
01-02-2010, 01:53 AM
Doing great but not quite ready to return to work. I lifted a bucket of water the other day and made it about five feet before my hip started throbbing and I had to put it down and get help. I walk with a pretty bad limp so climbing ladders and walking the timbers isn't quite around the corner yet either. Noticeable improvement has kind of slowed down but that seems to make sense to me. I go back to the doctor on the 14th. We'll see what he says then.

Doug

ripley699
01-02-2010, 02:37 AM
I have an "open prescription " for Darvon ,an opium based drug ..
Let me know !!:D