PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!!!

Wild Dingo
12-31-2009, 09:29 PM
Okay so a few hours late... such is life! Lets put it down to a few too many vodkas bein had! ;)

But regardless!!!...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2010!!!!

Even with all the shyte crap and crud that comes our way REMEMEBER the world REALLY IS a beautiful place... and along with the mongrel dogs, filth and utter puke that make up the dregs of society there REALLY ARE some wonderful people on this planet :cool:

Thanks to all my mates and matesses here on Woodenboat Forum for your friendship, comradeship, mateship and support (ship? :p ) throughout 2009 it truely was a hard and difficult year but thankfully its now over and 2010 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR!!!

I have determined this to be so... and having done so am doing everything to make it happen! no good just mumbling muttering and wishing for it to be you GOTTA get of your arse and MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

So from me here alone in Broome to you wherever you are alone or with loved ones or friends have a glorious, wonderful, happy new year and may it bring you everything you need to have a beautiful life.

Shane

JimD
12-31-2009, 09:31 PM
Not for another 5 1/2 hours here. All the best to you, Shane.

Robbie 2
12-31-2009, 10:14 PM
Best wishes Shane

Vince Brennan
12-31-2009, 10:16 PM
hippy newt's rear to you!

Memphis Mike
12-31-2009, 10:21 PM
Happy New Year, you mad wombat.

Duncan Gibbs
12-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Happy new year to ya mate! :)

Whenya comin for a sail with me eh?

stumpbumper
12-31-2009, 10:34 PM
About two & a half left here. Happy New Year to all.

Wild Dingo
12-31-2009, 11:32 PM
Happy new year to ya mate! :)

Whenya comin for a sail with me eh?

Planning for sometime this year... one of the school holiday fortnights I reckon when Josh is back with his mum... thats if he comes back to Broome which is hanging by a thread now that things have turned for the worst down there... hes thinking of staying "to help mum"... his choice either way but about the school hols probably June/July Im thinking

Depends on a number of things but reckon I should be able to make it sometime around then even if for a short stop grab a quick couple of days find some cheep tickets and fly over for a weekend... but will aim for longer!

Cheers!!! HOOOOOOOOOYA!! put down the bottle of vodka Shane doooowwwwwwwnnnnnnn! ahh safety in seein it ON the table instead of in your hand to your mouth while your typing! :p strewth anyone would think Im a drunk the way Im goin on :rolleyes: nah just had a few last night and having a couple for lunch... onwards!!! to the beach he cried!!! :D :cool:

Memphis Mike
12-31-2009, 11:40 PM
Planning for sometime this year... one of the school holiday fortnights I reckon when Josh is back with his mum... thats if he comes back to Broome which is hanging by a thread now that things have turned for the worst down there... hes thinking of staying "to help mum"... his choice either way but about the school hols probably June/July Im thinking

Depends on a number of things but reckon I should be able to make it sometime around then even if for a short stop grab a quick couple of days find some cheep tickets and fly over for a weekend... but will aim for longer!

Cheers!!! HOOOOOOOOOYA!! put down the bottle of vodka Shane doooowwwwwwwnnnnnnn! ahh safety in seein it ON the table instead of in your hand to your mouth while your typing! :p strewth anyone would think Im a drunk the way Im goin on :rolleyes: nah just had a few last night and having a couple for lunch... onwards!!! to the beach he cried!!! :D :cool:

We all know you don't drink very much Shane except when you're on Beale Street. lol......No wukkers, mate.:D

coelacanth2
12-31-2009, 11:42 PM
Here's hoping it is a good one for you and yours - Happy New Year .

McMike
01-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Happy New Year! I fell asleep at ten last night and missed the whole thing . . . :o

Peter Kalshoven
01-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Happy New Year, Shane. And a nice happy one to everyone else in this place.

Joe (SoCal)
01-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Happy New Year.
Woke up to 2010, sun is shining
I'm 169 lbs of lean mean healthy machine
Went to bed early, No hangover
Gonna go walk Lucky, go get some breakfast, then go to the gym start this year off

Mrleft8
01-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Happy New Year son!

sailboy3
01-01-2010, 09:54 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2010!!!!

back atcha

Nicholas Carey
01-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Man, I gotta get myself out to West Australia just so I can buy the Dingo a pint :p I love your attitude, guy!

Happy New Year!

htom
01-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Happy new year!