PDA

View Full Version : Florida EBS at Claudia & David's

Concordia...41
12-29-2009, 04:33 PM
Since Sir Limpsalotless has implied that I have a habit of staging EBSs at other folks' places :D

And since he and his lovely bride will be in the Tampa / St. Pete neighborhood :D

Saturday, January 30th* - EBS at Claudia and David's :) - (Plant City).

*please note that the hosts had the NERVE to request an alternate date... :rolleyes:

Time to be determined

I bet if you ask just right David and Claudia will give tours of the Black Spirit project ;)

And he doesn't know it yet, but Capt. RMA will be making an appearance.

You're welcome :)

See you there!

S/V Laura Ellen
12-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Do David and Claudia know about this yet?:D

Concordia...41
12-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Do David and Claudia know about this yet?:D

One of them does :D

S/V Laura Ellen
12-29-2009, 05:06 PM
One of them does :D

Thanks Margo.

Concordia...41
12-29-2009, 05:08 PM
Aren't you going to ask which one :D

hokiefan
12-29-2009, 05:11 PM

One could probably guess.:D

S/V Laura Ellen
12-29-2009, 05:22 PM

I just assumed you spoke with Claudia. Was I right?

Concordia...41
12-29-2009, 05:27 PM
I just assumed you spoke with Claudia. Was I right?

You'll know in a minute when David gets home and checks the Forum :D

jack grebe
12-29-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm in......................:D

jack grebe
12-29-2009, 07:02 PM
I have passed through that area several times in the last few
months but have yet to spy a mast sticking up:rolleyes:........

I am heading through again tomorrow morning and again
in the afternoon.

davidagage
12-29-2009, 07:31 PM
*please note that the hosts had the NERVE to request an alternate date... :rolleyes:

NERVE, You wanna talk about NERVE.. Can you even fathom the idea that someone would go off and make plans for folks to arrive at a givin place and at a givin time with out even checking with the host! Now that takes NERVE:D Who in their right mind would ever do something like that!!!

Where's Lefty when ya need him!:D

Gathering at the Gage's.
Sounds like a great plan!!
We look forward to seein ya all there.

paladin
12-29-2009, 08:04 PM
uh.....! what about my request?......

Virgin Gal
12-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Lefty is at your house the night before making sure the shrimp are just right:D:D

Virgin Gal
12-29-2009, 08:44 PM
and he is requesting the master suite please...with heat......

paladin
12-30-2009, 06:18 AM
Lefty is too late...I already have asked for and received the master suite for meself and a lady friend..........but I had to politely decline.....besides, it's warm here and I ain't agonna go outside for nuthin'....

jack grebe
12-31-2009, 12:22 PM
THAT is too cool, The new date is my birthday:D

Maybe Claudia will bake me a REAL cake this year:p

davidagage
12-31-2009, 05:49 PM
You can count on it Jack!

maybe even a "grandma cake"!!!

Concordia...41
12-31-2009, 10:22 PM
Jack- definitely, I mean definitely go for the "grandma cake."

Seriously.

-M

Mrleft8
01-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Better bring yer woolies..... Expecting a freeze in St. Augustine tonight..... Highs in the 40's as far south as Miami overnight....... And people say I'm exagerating.....:rolleyes: :D

StevenBauer
01-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Better bring yer woolies..... Expecting a freeze in St. Augustine tonight..... Highs in the 40's as far south as Miami overnight....... And people say I'm exagerating.....:rolleyes: :D

The EBS isn't for another month. A little early for long range weather forecasting isn't it?

I wonder how much plane tickets would be...

Steven

Mrleft8
01-02-2010, 02:42 PM
The EBS isn't for another month. A little early for long range weather forecasting isn't it?

I wonder how much plane tickets would be...

Steven

Trust me...... I was down there the end of january/begining of february...... It's warmer in front of your woodstove..... Hell I used to go out and sit in the car with the heater on to eat lunch..... Just so the blood would migrate back to my toes and fingertips.

davidagage
01-02-2010, 03:07 PM
We are about 150 miles South of St Auggie, a much more tropical region...;)
Actually Steven, look at Alligiant air. I know they do a Bangor to ST Pete for like $89!!! (each way):)

jack grebe
01-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Yep, it did get a little chilly last night...............

I actually had to put on a jacket before takin the cycle for a drive today:eek:

Claudia
01-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Would love to have anyone in the area come spend the day with us. Any special food requests?????
Thanks for setting this up Margo.:D
The story is....I had a voicemail from Margo that asked what I was doing on the 31st. (That had to be changed to the 30th due to David's job) I called Margo back to ask her what I was doing...she said having and EBS at my house. So, EBS it is.
Looking forward to it.
In my opinion it's worth being here to meet Margo's Mr. RMA!!!!;)

Mrleft8
01-05-2010, 09:58 AM
.... Has anyone ever considered arranging an EBS at Margo's? (Aside from the fact that we'd have to bring not only all the food, but also cooking implements, utensils, and a heat source... ;) )

davidagage
01-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Yeppers, I have been to several at Margo's, starting with something that seemed a lot like... a wedding..;)

S/V Laura Ellen
01-05-2010, 08:30 PM
.... Has anyone ever considered arranging an EBS at Margo's? (Aside from the fact that we'd have to bring not only all the food, but also cooking implements, utensils, and a heat source... ;) )

Margo has been a great host to Jo and I during our visits to St. Augustine. (And yes, we invited ourselves).

Nanoose
01-06-2010, 12:36 AM
I thought David and Claudia moved north, out of Florida?-

St. Pete? Are they near there? My in-laws are in Sarasota!

jack grebe
01-06-2010, 06:50 PM
.... Has anyone ever considered arranging an EBS at Margo's?
Hmmmmm

Maybe not "Margo's" per say.................

Maybe SARAH:rolleyes::D

S/V Laura Ellen
01-06-2010, 07:02 PM
St. Pete? Are they near there? My in-laws are in Sarasota!

Approximately 1.5 hours east of St Petes.
Why not go visit your in-laws and join us?

davidagage
01-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Good Plan there Allan. Deb/Dave, come on down!!:D
We are in Plant City, halfway between Tampa and Orlando, prolly 3 hours from Sarasoto maybe?

S/V Laura Ellen
01-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Good Plan there Allan. Deb/Dave, come on down!!:D
We are in Plant City, halfway between Tampa and Orlando, prolly 3 hours from Sarasoto maybe?

Oh geez...what did I just do...how rude of me....inviting someone to your house without....clearing it with Margo first!:eek::D:D:D

davidagage
01-06-2010, 07:18 PM
I just fell out of the chair laughing!:D

Concordia...41
01-06-2010, 07:31 PM
That makes two of us.

HOW DARE HE!!!!!! :D

Of all the nerve. On a public internet forum. Invite someone to someone else's house...

The nerve :D

Nanoose
01-06-2010, 07:37 PM
ok...i'm confused....i thought the happy honeymooners left florida for something more northern. have they now moved back? David? Margo? anyone??

re a trip down: it seems we can get a seattle/tampa return after april 24 for $200!!!! so, we probably won't be down until that time of year.

jack grebe
01-06-2010, 07:40 PM
yep, they are back in Fl.

Concordia...41
01-06-2010, 07:50 PM
re a trip down: it seems we can get a seattle/tampa return after april 24 for $200!!!! so, we probably won't be down until that time of year.

Well when I thought (up until today) that I might be coming out to Seattle for the boat show, I priced tickets - only checked Jacksonville - but on Expedia Jax to Seattle Sunday January 31st returning Wed (Feb 4th) or Thursday (Feb 5th) had several flights in the $170 range. ;)

Not that I checked or anything...

jack grebe
01-06-2010, 08:20 PM
not that I was looking either.................

If you go directly to USAIRWAYS, you can book a flight from
SEA to TPA on 1/29 and return on 2/1 for $99 each way:eek:.

I'll save ya a piece of my cake:D.............

Concordia...41
01-06-2010, 08:23 PM
not that I was looking either.................

If you go directly to USAIRWAYS, you can book a flight from
SEA to TPA on 1/29 and return on 2/1 for $99 each way:eek:.

I'll save ya a piece of my cake:D.............

The cake is worth it.

Trust me. :)

(Oh yeah, and we're cool fun people too :D)

And you can tell anyone that'll listen to you that you're going to Florida for the weekend. :D :D

jack grebe
01-06-2010, 08:28 PM
The cake is worth it.

Trust me. :)

I'm looking forward to it:cool:.

However, if you keep inviting everyone from godknowswhere,
Claudia may have to make 2 cakes:rolleyes:

S/V Laura Ellen
01-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Some day Margo will have to explain how inviting the world to David and Claudia's house wasn't entirely her fault (this time). I almost feel bad about teasing her about this.

jack grebe
01-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Some day Margo will have to explain how inviting the world to David and Claudia's house wasn't entirely her fault (this time). I almost feel bad about teasing her about this.
I got no problem with it.

Margo invites a few thousand of my closest friends and
Claudia bakes me a GRANDMA CAKE....Life is Good:D

Mrleft8
01-07-2010, 09:37 AM
So Boss.......... Mind telling us how nice and balmy it is in St. Froz........ Er....... St. Augustine these days? :D

davidagage
01-12-2010, 06:55 PM
Well, the weather is warming up nicely, so come on down...just mind the sink holes...

BAY NEWS 9 -- Nine sinkholes have appeared around Plant City over the course of the past two days. As a result, county roads throughout the area are closed.
Road closures

- Dover Road from Sydney Road and Walden Sheffield Road (detour is Sydney Road to Gallagher Road to Walden Sheffield Road)
- Wallace Branch Road between Sam Allen Road and Thonotosassa Road (detour is Thonotosassa Road to Cork Road to Sam Allen Road)
- Chitty Road between Sam Allen Road and Thonotosassa Road
(detour is Thonotosassa road to Cork Road, then to Sam Allen Road)
- Drawdy Road between Trapnell Road and Holloway Road
(detour is Holloway Road to Turkey Creek Road, then to Trapnell Road)
- Lone Oak Road between Drawdy Road and Turkey Creek Road (detour is Holloway Road to Turkey Creek Road to Trapnell Road)
- Mott Road between Gavin Road and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard (detour is Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to Gallagher Road to Gavin Road)
- Forbes Road between Ward Road and State Road 574 (detour is Ward Road to Tanner Road to State Road 574 to Forbes Road)
- Forbes Road between Jerry Smith Road and Downing Street (detour is Sydney Road to Sydney Dover Road to Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to Forbes Road)
- Trapnell Road between Mud Lake Road and Sam Astin Road (detour is Mud Lake Road to Johnson Road to Sam Astin Road)

That last one is 3 doors down from us...:eek:

Concordia...41
01-12-2010, 07:03 PM
- Trapnell Road between Mud Lake Road and Sam Astin Road (detour is Mud Lake Road to Johnson Road to Sam Astin Road)

That last one is 3 doors down from us...

As Dave would say, "That's a revolting development." :eek:

How dare a sink hole interrupt ingress and egress to my EBS! :mad:

More importantly, do we need to stage a rescue crew in case one opens at your place :eek:

You did put those winches back on the mast right???

Black Spirit to the rescue Black Spirit to the rescue :)

(So tell me you won't be humming that tune tomorrow ;):p)

S/V Laura Ellen
01-12-2010, 07:13 PM
As Dave would say, "That's a revolting development." :eek:

How dare a sink hole interrupt ingress and egress to my EBS! :mad:

More importantly, do we need to stage a rescue crew in case one opens at your place :eek:

You did put those winches back on the mast right???

Black Spirit to the rescue Black Spirit to the rescue :)

(So tell me you won't be humming that tune tomorrow ;):p)

No small sink hole is going to stop us! .... a big one maybe, but not a small one!

davidagage
01-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Damnyou..
Go jim dandy! Go jim dandy

S/V Laura Ellen
01-12-2010, 07:29 PM
What does extreme weather have against trailer parks. Even sink holes are targeting them.

FROSTPROOF, FL -- A large sinkhole opened near a mobile home park in Frostproof on Monday, prompting evacuations.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office describes the sinkhole as "pretty big."
In neighboring Hillsborough County, a second sinkhole reportedly swallowed a mobile home.
The Frostproof sinkhole is said to be about 90 feet across, 40 to 50 feet deep and has gobbled up about a dozen trees directly behind a home off County Road 630 near Highway 27, next to the Southern Pines Mobile Home Park.
The home has not been swallowed, but the sinkhole was threatening the immediate rear of the residence.
The Plant City sinkhole partially swallowed a mobile home.

Tracey
01-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Jack- definitely, I mean definitely go for the "grandma cake." Seriously. -M

Not for nuthin', but for the rest of us suckers stuck here in the frozen North, being envious, could we have some elaboration on this "Grandma Cake"? Please ? :o

jack grebe
01-13-2010, 07:35 AM
Not for nuthin', but for the rest of us suckers stuck here in the frozen North, being envious, could we have some elaboration on this "Grandma Cake"? Please ? :o
I know nothing other than Claudia is baking one:cool:

Canoez
01-13-2010, 08:33 AM
What does extreme weather have against trailer parks. Even sink holes are targeting them.

I think it must be Mother Nature getting even with them about naming a place "FROSTPROOF". She just decided to swallow it up with a sinkhole. ;):D

Concordia...41
01-13-2010, 06:45 PM

It's a birthday tradition in Claudia's family - hence the clever name 'Grandma Cake' ;) It's the frosting that makes it though. IIRC it's something like 20 sticks of butter, a cup of sugar and a hint of vanilla.

I haven't had any since Claudia's birthday LAST November - not like I keep up with things like that or anything...

OK, possibly I was exaggerating. ;) It might be 19 sticks of butter :eek:

Hopefully Claudia will chime in with the recipe. That would be a great addition to the WBF cookbook!

- M

jack grebe
01-14-2010, 07:42 AM
IIRC it's something like 20 sticks of butter, a cup of sugar and a hint of vanilla.

OMG..........Does it come decorated with Lipitor:p

davidagage
01-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Things are looking good. Even though the sink holes continue to pop up, or would that be down:) The weather is getting better everyday. Today it was 81!! So come on down everybody, Lefty, we have a sweater for ya to wear...:D

If you want directions, GPS coordinates etc, drop me a PM....

Mrleft8
01-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Ahh! A Paula Deen recipe?

That'd be 20 sticks of bacon fat.......

Mrleft8
01-20-2010, 08:59 PM
Things are looking good. Even though the sink holes continue to pop up, or would that be down:) The weather is getting better everyday. Today it was 81!! So come on down everybody, Lefty, we have a sweater for ya to wear...:D

If you want directions, GPS coordinates etc, drop me a PM....

81? at night or noon?

Claudia
01-21-2010, 05:22 PM
OK....Are ya ready....

Dark chocholate or Devils Food Cake (you can make one from scratch if you care to but once the frosting is added it will make no diference, trust me.)

One pound softened butter (it will not taste the same if you use anything other than real butter)
3 boxes confectioners sugar
Vanilla extract...just keep adding until you like the flavor
A touch of milk as needed just to keep it spreadable.
I usually grate a bit of chocolate on the top....and do make the frosting as swirly and pretty as you can. The smooth finish just doesn't look quite right.
Feel free to also sprinkle the top with Zocor, that way you don't feel guilty eating it....not that I ever do.:p

Jack...you will even have your cake on the Grandma plate. It is atleast 55 years old and my cakes were always on that cake plate starting with my 1st birthday.

jack grebe
01-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Jack...you will even have your cake on the Grandma plate. It is atleast 55 years old and my cakes were always on that cake plate starting with my 1st birthday.
sniff, ya make me feel soo special........thank you:o

Claudia
01-25-2010, 05:39 PM
OK.....anytime from noon on will be great. If you will send David a message he will give you the address and phone #'s for those who do not have them.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Mrleft8
01-25-2010, 05:59 PM
I cut open a Florida orange today in preparation for making General Tso's Chicken....... It was mealy and brown inside....... Still wanna tell us how balmy it is down thar? ;)

davidagage
01-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Claudia is busy cookin and cleanin, Margo is busy planning, and I am busy supervising:D, yeah, Ill pay for that:eek:

We are ready for ya, Rain or Shine!

paladin
01-29-2010, 10:02 PM
Bad oranges eh........I picked up a quart of fresh squeezed tangerine juice from the Amish market.....ice cold and delishus. I got the orange juice and used it to cook my rice, added some pecans and a tablespoon soy sauce and one of orange marmalade, sliced pork loin, pounded it breaded it and covered it with the orange sauce.....

Concordia...41
01-30-2010, 08:46 AM
Claudia is busy cookin and cleanin, Margo is busy planning, and I am busy supervising:D, yeah, Ill pay for that:eek:

We are ready for ya, Rain or Shine!

Yeah... about that rain thing I see in the forecast :mad:

But neither rain nor snow nor sink holes shall stop the EBS ;)

I'm off my pace by about an hour ( no surprise :rolleyes:) but am headed out in about 10 minutes with 2 lbs of shrimp, 2 slabs of ribs, shrimp deviled eggs, assorted sides and dips, and one large red dog!

- M

elf
01-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Boy, anybody got a web cam? I'd love to see this!

jack grebe
01-30-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm leaving now.........Save me some cake:rolleyes:

paladin
01-30-2010, 04:59 PM
Help...I'm buried under a pile of snow.....

Wild Dingo
01-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Heres to the best of days/nights!!! :cool:

Remember you mob pics are a pre-requisite!! ;)

Mrleft8
01-30-2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah... about that rain thing I see in the forecast :mad:

But neither rain nor snow nor sink holes shall stop the EBS ;)

I'm off my pace by about an hour ( no surprise :rolleyes:) but am headed out in about 10 minutes with 2 lbs of shrimp, 2 slabs of ribs, shrimp deviled eggs, assorted sides and dips, and one large red dog!

- M

Ribs? What're ya gonna do with ém boss?............ Oh...... Silly me! they're pre-cooked intem?....:D You joker you!!!!!

StevenBauer
01-30-2010, 07:09 PM
You guys must be into the cake by now. We want pics!

Steven

davidagage
01-30-2010, 09:29 PM
Friends, Forumites, neighbors, inlaws and outlaws:D

And the party is still goin on, the live music is just now gettin kickin'

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/Claudia_David/DSC03945.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/Claudia_David/DSC03923.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/Claudia_David/DSC03928.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/Claudia_David/DSC03939.jpg

More later.....

Mrleft8
01-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Who's the guy who looks like a stoned (more stoned) Joe (CSOH)?
Nice Frog! ;)

davidagage
01-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Dewd, yer gonna have to narrow that one down...:D
Dang frog hopped into every dang picture!, tomorrow were havin frogmore stew

Mrleft8
01-30-2010, 09:51 PM
I see Sir Limpsalot, Lady Guinnessnear, The Boss, Claudia, Poor dear David, Jack Grebe (happy birthday)..... Where's Marley?

Mrleft8
01-30-2010, 09:52 PM
Dewd, yer gonna have to narrow that one down...:D
Dang frog hopped into every dang picture!, tomorrow were havin frogmore stew

The guy in the back with the droopy stash

paladin
01-30-2010, 10:00 PM
They're all plastered outta their minds...I called and told them I was at the airport and needed a ride to get there, and all I got was a laff and passed to Bikini Girl. Absoluteky no help.....I was ready to party....and I had to take a cheap ride back 'cause no one would come and get me.

Mrleft8
01-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Just talked to the boss...... Apparently David and Claudia kicked her and Marley out early for eating all the shrimp...... She's pretty p/oed...... Driving home, cold tired and with a dog in the back seat with gas....... (Reminds me of another forumite, at another EBS...... ;) )

davidagage
01-30-2010, 10:38 PM
OK, Cops just left, something about Jack runnin round in his "birfday suit" I think everything is under control..ok..maybe not..

Lefty, That is claudia's lil brother...:D

Damn, gotta run, Jack is back out trying to pick more strawberries....

Mrleft8
01-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Oh yeah! I remember him from the wedding now!............. Harley hat guy!

Concordia...41
01-30-2010, 11:19 PM
OK, I'm home safe and sound :)

Marley is finally getting dinner :o

As soon as she finishes eating, we're both going to bed.

A great time was had by all. Good friends. Good food. Good times.

And Chuck, if you really were at the airport I'd drive back from St. Augustine to get you. :p

I'm a tired puppy. G'night all!

- Margo and Marley

jack grebe
01-31-2010, 09:53 AM
They're all plastered outta their minds....
If you only knew.............I had a few dreams (i hope I was dreamin) that could be a little hard to live down:rolleyes:

elf
01-31-2010, 09:58 AM
Friends, Forumites, neighbors, inlaws and outlaws:D

And the party is still goin on, the live music is just now gettin kickin'

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/Claudia_David/DSC03945.jpg
More later.....

Yes???

Well, I certainly recognize some of these characters, but need help with a few others.

Wild Dingo
01-31-2010, 10:08 AM
Well I knows some of the faces an some I dont but that dont matter seems it went of with a great bang!!! glad you had a great birdysday young Jack!! Good on yer lady M for organizin it an to the gracious hosts Claudia and David for letting her highness organize the do... wish I coulda been there but its cold there so I will skip this one and say thanks for the pic!! :D :cool:

That cake looks SERIOUSLY dangerously good!!! ;) mmm wonder how it would travel?? :cool:

elf
01-31-2010, 10:28 AM
The recipe travels fine, I'm sure. Try it!

S/V Laura Ellen
01-31-2010, 10:35 AM
Claudia brother entertaining us. He's a great musician.
http://aylard.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/600/DSCF0009_1.JPG

The Grandma cake (Happy Birthday Jack!) There's that frog again!
http://aylard.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/600/DSCF0020.JPG

The partners in fun.
http://aylard.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/600/DSCF0030.JPG

Jack attempts to off the frog.
http://aylard.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/600/DSCF0023_0.JPG

The frog is maimed but still kicking
http://aylard.ca/sites/default/files/imagecache/600/DSCF0018_0.JPG

The frog live another day, so ...
The saga continues. Where will the frog be seen next?

jack grebe
01-31-2010, 04:31 PM
The saga continues. Where will the frog be seen next?
I saw it this AM on the back deck.............It didn't look good:o

DAVID......PICS PLEASE:D

Bobby of Tulsa
02-01-2010, 03:20 PM
I saw it this AM on the back deck.............It didn't look good:o

DAVID......PICS PLEASE:D

I guess what happens in Florida, Stays in Florida. Jus sayin. :)

jack grebe
02-01-2010, 07:16 PM
I guess what happens in Florida, Stays in Florida. Jus sayin. :)
Some of that could be a good thing:rolleyes:..............

paladin
02-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Margo...clean out your mailbox.....pkg arrived ...thanx...am working on it.

Concordia...41
02-01-2010, 08:33 PM
I just dumped some PMs :o Sorry about that... no excuse but laziness...

Now David Gage ... about those pictures you were going to post... I want to see what happened after I left :p

Vince Brennan
02-02-2010, 06:54 AM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/frayedknots/Mail%20Attachments/needpics.gif

Well, MORE pics, anyway.....

(Geee.... looka all those people not even wearing coats inside.... must be warm there?)

Paul Pless
02-02-2010, 07:14 AM
The saga continues. Where will the frog be seen next?uhh... lefty's bathroom?

davidagage
02-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Well, I was sworn to secracy not to talk about the girls dancing, Jack on the microphone, and all the other stuff.....:D
I finally got internet and will post a few mire pics this evening:eek:

DG

Mrleft8
02-02-2010, 09:25 AM
uhh... lefty's bathroom?

Actually......... Carter went on a major purgeing frenzy this weekend.....The frog population is down to single digits.....

Paul Pless
02-02-2010, 09:30 AM
The frog population is down to single digits.....we can fix that.

Canoez
02-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Actually......... Carter went on a major purgeing frenzy this weekend.....The frog population is down to single digits.....

We can fix that. :D

Paul Pless
02-02-2010, 09:31 AM
damn we're good :D

Canoez
02-02-2010, 09:35 AM
damn we're good :D

^^^:D:D:D^^^

elf
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM

Oh no. That's inexcusable.

jack grebe
02-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Well, I was sworn to secracy not to talk about the girls dancing, Jack on the microphone, and all the other stuff.....:D
I finally got internet and will post a few mire pics this evening:eek:

DG
well????????????:rolleyes:

davidagage
02-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Here are the girls out on the deck
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/Claudia_David/DSC03943.jpg

Jack, the lounge singer....

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/Claudia_David/DSC03956.jpg

cheap wine and a dead frog.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/Claudia_David/DSC03959.jpg

Concordia...41
02-03-2010, 09:13 PM
cheap wine and a dead frog.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee183/Claudia_David/DSC03959.jpg

The frog I brought you would have been licking the last drop out of the bottle! What'd you guys (and gals) do to him???? :eek: