PDA

View Full Version : Please read this... A friend of the forum needs prayers now!!

Wild Dingo
12-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Okay... Im going to go out on a limb here and hope to hell I dont get shot down... but Ive just heard that a very dear friend of mine and a daughter and sister of a couple of forumites is in ICU over there... I am not going to go into specifics as its up to them to say

Just push as many prayers good thoughts karma whatever the hell you believe in down to Florida as fast as you can!!! This young woman is one of my dear friends and I know her to be a beautiful young woman... and we have shown over the years how the power of many can help the one who needs it!!

PLEASE send them down to the Wolfson Pediatric Clinic ASAP!!!

No its not any forumite but rather one of theirs... please I cant give any further information until they give me their permission to do so Im doing this cause shes such a great loving person who needs as much love care thoughts and prayers as she can get!! Believe me if you met her you would love her as well... Also send them down for her mother and sister!!! hard times down there :(

capt jake
12-15-2009, 11:09 AM
God thoughts sent her way sir! Thanks. :)

Hwyl
12-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Good thoughts

R.I.Singer30
12-15-2009, 11:29 AM
You got 'em.Hope it's not...?

ishmael
12-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Prayers sent.

jonboy
12-15-2009, 11:54 AM
my Reiki queen is on the job right now

Phillip Allen
12-15-2009, 11:59 AM
I am thinking of them...hoping...willing an improvement

BrianW
12-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Prayers sent...

TomF
12-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Done.

John of Phoenix
12-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Good thoughts, God thoughts, whatever you need.

Shang
12-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Power and hope.

Brian Palmer
12-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Done, Shane. Thanks for sharing.

Brian

Bill Griffin
12-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Done, thoughts are with you

George Ray
12-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Here's hoping that EVERYONE gets what they need....
best wishes to you and those you hold close,
G

htom
12-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Prayers and get-well wishes sent.

The Bigfella
12-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Best wishes to the young lady and her family.

Mrleft8
12-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Lots of sturm und drang here......
Who? What? Why? Where? When?
Theatrics work fine on stage, but ya gotta have a set.

Nicholas Carey
12-15-2009, 04:54 PM
We've spun up the prayer wheels. Best luck to all.

botebum
12-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Her mother(a member here) has posted it on FB but it's not for me to share it. Just send your best wishes/prayers and know it's going out to one of our family.

Doug

Mrleft8
12-15-2009, 05:04 PM
What's the mystery?

J. Dillon
12-15-2009, 05:35 PM
No apologies needed when asking for prayers for a friend. Ya got mine.

JD

McMike
12-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Sending good thoughts.

Mrleft8
12-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Drama drama drama.

Wild Dingo
12-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Lots of sturm und drang here......
Who? What? Why? Where? When?
Theatrics work fine on stage, but ya gotta have a set.

Doug Ive tried to do this without offence to anyone... simply put a forum member and her daughter who is also a member here have their daughter and sister in hospital for an pulminary emballism and need our prayers thoughts karma whatever sent to them.

Their names and anything else is up to them to put here not for me.

I took a chance and made our mates here at WBF aware of the situation without having the chance to ask them for permission, that was my choice as I believe in the more people friends who can send it to them the better chance she has of pulling through

As Doug has said her mother has already posted over on FB... as has her daughter who is also a member, Doug you are a member there as well but like many others I dont know if you have them as friends there and really it doesnt matter what matters is the gesture is made on their behalf here and the love and thoughts go there.

It is not for me to do anymore than that they have enough on their hands without me or anyone else trying to elaborate further when that is the only thing we know... just to give the basic awareness should be enough for people to offer them their love thoughts care and prayers.

If they, the family of this young woman, wish this thread gone for whatever reason, privacy whatever, then believe me it will be gone.

She is having more tests done today... keep them going!! thank you all on their behalf

Tristan
12-15-2009, 07:04 PM
Healing chants coming their way! Thanks for the heads up Shane.

Bob Adams
12-15-2009, 07:08 PM
No apologies needed when asking for prayers for a friend. Ya got mine.

JD

Exactly. She's got mine too.

switters
12-15-2009, 07:10 PM
Ditto.

Ian Marchuk
12-15-2009, 07:35 PM
I have , and we will continue to pray for healing mercies.

rufustr
12-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Best Wishes to the person who needs them and to the family.

Larks
12-15-2009, 09:16 PM
Mine and Kates prayers for a happy outcome and some good news for your mates Shane, they are lucky to have friends like you thinking of them and "going out on a limb"!!

Mrleft8
12-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Mystical persons have my mystical vibrations of healing and good will.....

Bill Lowe
12-15-2009, 09:50 PM
They have, mine and heart felt hope

Wild Dingo
12-16-2009, 12:52 AM
bump... she is STILL in need of our love care thoughts and prayers people!!

ShagRock
12-16-2009, 01:09 AM
Caring thoughts are for sharing..please pass mine along.

Robbie 2
12-16-2009, 03:54 AM
Consider it done.

Duncan Gibbs
12-16-2009, 04:45 AM
Best wishes sent!

htom
12-16-2009, 08:32 AM
More said.

You don't need a set. Or costumes. Or fancy sound and lighting. Or marching bands, live animals, pyrotechnics, and flying performers. All of that is distraction for the groundlings, "sound and fury, signifying nothing". What, and all, you need, is lines delivered with the force of the speaker's soul.

Well done, Shane.

ishmael
12-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Been rolling them around off and on since you posted, Shane. Any word on a prognosis? An embolism can be pretty nasty.

I doubt the Great Mysterious cares what you call them, and I doubt it cares what tradition they are offered in. I genuinely believe in their power to help the healing process. Kinda difficult to prove, but that's where faith enters the picture. So, to our mutual friend, heal well. Ya got some good ones here rooting for ya.

David G
12-16-2009, 11:42 AM
We hung a new string of prayer flags as soon as you asked. Hope this brisk wind has already blown their good energy to Florida.

Claudia
12-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi all, thank you Shane, what a kind thing to do.
My daughter Allie (17) was am bulanced from the hospital in St. Augustine to a chlidrens hospital in Jacksonville on Monday night with blodd clots in her lung. We have been in Icu since arrival but will be moving to the 5th floor today. Her Hemotologist works from that floor and wants her under his care.
They have done many tests to find out the source of the clots but have found nothing yet. More tests to come.
She is doing well.....Will update when able or will have David to it from home.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.
Good on ya Shane.....

The Bigfella
12-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Best wishes to Allie... and to you Claudia and David. Take care.

John B
12-16-2009, 06:03 PM
Best wishes ( and a speedy recovery)to you all from here too.

Wild Dingo
12-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Whew!! Thanks for the update and your agreeance to this Claudia

I am so glad that Allie is improving she like Christina is a real credit to you and are both beautiful young woman... and she has such a great sense of humor!!

My thoughts care and love that she continues to improve give her my love and all of you please just BREATHE! we will continue to send her love and care until we know she is fine and out of hospital

Love you all of you
Shane

Mrleft8
12-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Whew!! Thanks for the update and your agreeance to this Claudia

I am so glad that Allie is improving she like Christina is a real credit to you and are both beautiful young woman... and she has such a great sense of humor!!

My thoughts care and love that she continues to improve give her my love and all of you please just BREATHE! we will continue to send her love and care until we know she is fine and out of hospital

Love you all of you
ShaneYanno............... You WOMBAT!
Stop being such a freakin' mysterious idiot, and tell what you goddamn know! It's no big freakin' federal offence to tell people about a friend in need. When you make it all "secret secret stupid freakin'goddamn stupid super secret........ GOD I'm Glad yer mom and me shipped you off to the penal colony.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Glad to hear everything's looking OK Claudia... Sorry the idiot wombat had to stir it up! ;) )

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-16-2009, 10:18 PM
Oh dear Claudia... prayers from here.

Spin_Drift
12-18-2009, 04:11 AM
Dear Claudia, so sorry this happened to Allie.

Sending our love and best wishes to her and to your whole family.... Hope Allie gets well soon...

Love from Spinner, Kalevala & Cass

Tom Montgomery
12-18-2009, 06:16 AM
Good thoughts out to you and your daughter, Claudia. I'm so happy to hear she is improving!

Vince Brennan
12-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Missed this one! Hope all is well with Allie and second the kudos for "The Prisoner".

Love and prayers for her!

Wild Dingo
12-18-2009, 10:06 AM
:rolleyes:

Yanno............... You WOMBAT!
Stop being such a freakin' mysterious idiot, and tell what you goddamn know! It's no big freakin' federal offence to tell people about a friend in need. When you make it all "secret secret stupid freakin'goddamn stupid super secret........ GOD I'm Glad yer mom and me shipped you off to the penal colony.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Glad to hear everything's looking OK Claudia... Sorry the idiot wombat had to stir it up! ;) )

I had hoped this wouldnt happen but... whatever Doug if your so insensitive to others feelings then mate I guess its... whatever :rolleyes:

I believe Allie is on the mend and with love and care will keep on improving... my continued thoughts to Claudia David Christina and Allie may 2010 be much improved in all ways for all of you

I believe this thread has run its course :(