PDA

View Full Version : I haven't been keeping up..............

jack grebe
12-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Who's on the time out list?

Phillip Allen
12-13-2009, 08:01 PM
whoever it is ain't gonna fess up

Yeadon
12-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Paul Pless.
Lew Barrett.
Paladin.

All banned.

Yeadon
12-13-2009, 08:04 PM
PCFord, he's banned too.

Paul Pless
12-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Paul Pless.
Lew Barrett.
Paladin.

All banned.that sucks

capt jake
12-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Wow, busy little guys. Must have happened in the last couple of days.

Yeadon
12-13-2009, 08:10 PM
pcford, not so much, huh?

Phillip Allen
12-13-2009, 08:14 PM
"...and the banned played on..."

brad9798
12-13-2009, 08:21 PM
"...and the banned played on..."

ROTF!

Very funny Phillip!!!

:)

Yeadon
12-13-2009, 08:22 PM
brad9798, you're banned too. Sorry.

Michael D. Storey
12-13-2009, 08:23 PM
What is a time out list?

Wild Dingo
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM
I haven't been keeping up..............

No you havent!! Very remiss of you young Jack I mean comeon dude!! nothing not work not womans not sailin not nuthin should make one do that! Gad man whats wrong with yer???

Personally Ive no idea whats been happenin!! Sorta blunderin around in a daze of late seems the same same happenin although I just learnt that young Paul Pless the pussy got flogged by Scot the gnome an now resides tail betwixt his knees firmly behind Kat... see a bloody big pussy that fella! ;)

Paul mate? PAUL?? Scots a gnome man... you know a tiny little fella with a beard hides out down the bottom of woodenboats garden all huff an puff but a real softy? YOU KNOW?? strewth talk about a woosyboy :D

Other than that its just business as usual in the bilge :cool: So whatcha been upta? still down there in Florida mmm?

Paul Pless
12-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Paul Pless the pussywtf???:eek::D

Wild Dingo
12-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Paul Pless.
Lew Barrett.
Paladin.

All banned.

REALLY?? Shyte it musta been somethin to do with some war or other for Chucky to get swiped to the sidelines! :p But Lew? Lews a real moderate voice here man some shyte musta gone down while I was snorin eh?!!!

But young pussy Paul cant be sidelined as he has posted just below your post (ala this post) :confused: very :confused:

pcford was just a matter of time I reckon

BrianW
12-13-2009, 08:46 PM
Shane,

Paul is not banned. His light is on, and he just commented on his alleged banning. :)

Yeadon
12-13-2009, 08:48 PM
Paul, when will you be allowed back?

Paul Pless
12-13-2009, 08:51 PM
dunno

Wild Dingo
12-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Shane,

Paul is not banned. His light is on, and he just commented on his alleged banning.

:D yeah I kinda noticed that... as he runs an ducks for cover!! :p

But Paul... Paul... mate... cobber... me ol china... pal... I was only funnin ya!! seriously your not such a pussy mate tis alright was just takin the phiss... put down the 1lb lobsta Paul put it down slow an easy mate... thats the one whew were cool eh dude!! ;)

KAT SAVE ME!!! :( before I shove the rest of me leg down me gob! :eek: :D

JimD
What is a time out list?

A list of members whose posting privileges have been temporarily revoked do to innappropriate posts, typically involving the use of profane or other offensive language directed at other forum members, or generally posting comments or images such as nudity deemed harmful to the reputation of, or contrary to the values of, our host.

perldog007
wtf???:eek::D

maybe it means Good Friend in his locale?

botebum
12-13-2009, 09:04 PM
I'm banned ... oh, I'm not? ... I thought I was ... I'm not? ... You sure? ... Well that explains a lot. I thought it was the drugs:rolleyes:

Doug

paladin
12-13-2009, 09:15 PM
I dunngot Banned...nobuuddy told me yet!

ishmael
12-13-2009, 09:16 PM
Where are you Mr. Grebe?

You might have missed it, so I'll repost it. If on the road on the East coast of Fla check out Flagler State Park. I don't know how it is now, but it was aces some years back.

McMike
12-13-2009, 09:17 PM
Is it some sort of right of passage, do I have to get banned in order to be excepted into the "inner circle"?

Yeadon
12-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Wait, was that a play on words?

botebum
12-13-2009, 09:19 PM
Jack is banned for not staying on topic ... any topic.

Doug

Wild Dingo
maybe it means Good Friend in his locale?

YEAH!! THATS IT!!! There yer go Paul... pussy = good friend :D :D

well in a way it is a good friend eh? ;);)

ahem... so old Yeadon is lyin huh? well now young fella of to the brig with yer Chuck stick him in irons laddie! ;) Swampy welcome back you finally done with gettin the capn to keel haul yer arse or what? Pull yer head in son or its up the mast for yer!! :p

Yeadon
Aww damn.

brad9798
12-13-2009, 09:20 PM
brad9798, you're banned too. Sorry.

Oops ... I better stop posting, then!

:)

botebum
Is it some sort of right of passage, do I have to get banned in order to be excepted into the "inner circle"?
You are excepted. Getting accepted is a lot tougher,

Doug

McMike
You are excepted. Getting accepted is a lot tougher,

Doug

lol:o

Wild Dingo
12-13-2009, 09:28 PM

WHY would anyone WANT to be accepted into the ahem so called "inner circle"? whatever that is! :rolleyes: McMike McMate... I will formate my response within the local colloquialisms... "I bin don bin ere fo long times me, an me done neba bin don bandeded me good fella right good fella me... but den me not in no "inna sirkle" neiva... them fellas bunch of right snobs them fellas nah this fella him bin stay wid yous fellas huh"

Just take it easy... soon enough someone will phiss you of in some way and so you will loose the plot and the gnome will slap shyte outta yer and give yer a bit of a spankin which you like Swampy Doug the bum will love it so much you will keep comin back for more... easy as eh!

But as to having to be banned to become one with the inner circle here... well as ol mate up there said... Ive been here for some years just a few eh and Ive yet to be banned!! Try? shyte I try my ring of every damned day! But nooooo the gnome loves me so I cant join the inner circle can I? noooo bloody sloth of a gnome :rolleyes: anyhoooo... there is NO inner circle regardless of what other lesser forumites may say!! :rolleyes:

REPEAT AFTER ME McMIKE McMATE... THERE IS NO INNER CIRCLE THERE IS ONLY THE MOB OF US!!! :cool:

Did I really say that???? :eek: "lesser forumites..." GOOD GOD someone SLAP ME!!! no gently... just a nice easy gentle slap is goooodd aahhhh ooh yeah thats it... do it again! DO IT AGAIN!!!! ooh yeah!! ;) oops scuzzy the other bloke inside me got carried away a tad SLAP! Buggar of noddy!! right Im back did you miss me? did I say anything wrong? did I get bannded? huh did I huh??

bobbys
12-13-2009, 09:32 PM
I wish botaboom and Palidin wuz still here.

They stirred up the place with lively and thoughtful conversations!

perldog007
12-13-2009, 09:34 PM
I wish botaboom and Palidin wuz still here.

They stirred up the place with lively and thoughtful conversations!

Cheer up, it's all good in the wbf hood :D

JimD
12-13-2009, 10:11 PM

The inner circle of banned members is more like an inner rectum. You can go there anytime you like. You just have to act like a big enough ass.

Wild Dingo
12-13-2009, 10:30 PM
The inner circle of banned members is more like an inner rectum. You can go there anytime you like. You just have to act like a big enough ass.

HEY!! So THATS why Im not part of it!!! WHooooeeeee YEEEESSSSSS I got a small arse I gots a small arse!!! god shut the hell up you nob!! right will do cheif so shut it rightio no wukkers done SHUT UP!!!

right

now?

okay

sigh

Done

Over no more

thank fluck for that!

dont swear! no need to swear man Im goin

ooh geeeez just go!

right I will then

good

so you want me to go?

yeah that would be good thanks

dont you like me anymore?

of course I do your a part of me

dont like me much huh well not as much as HIM!!

who him?

the other bloke in here thats who

what... oh shyte buggar of will yer

right I will then

goodbye

yeah thats it just chuck me away... that would be right

no I just want you to go away for a bit mate okay

so I can come back?

yeah.. well.. umm

oh right you want HIM to come back huh?

oooh shyte mate do you know how your makin me look?

yeah like a dipstick huh!!

goodbye

ooroo

sigh

seeya later

sigh

Check ya later

sigh

yer dipstick

what did you say?

nothin

WHAT DID YOU SAY??

nuthin

liar

nah Im not

are so!

am not!

are... oh geez

yeah?

shut up

nope you look like a right dipstick writing to yourself about yerself these blokes are gonna think your nuts

they already do!!

see Im bloody good eh?

yeah rightio whatever

Im goin now Ive done me job an screwed yer over!

sigh

geez its such fun havin multiple personalities isnt it? sigh sometimes sometimes I just wish it was JUST ME inside this noggin of mine

well your stuffed then sport

yeah guess so

no YOU ARE

okay IM OUTTA HERE!!

no I wanna tal...

click gone! I WIN :p

capt jake
12-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Dingo at his absolute finest!! ROTFLMAO! :) :)

Wild Dingo
12-13-2009, 10:42 PM
Dingo at his absolute finest!! ROTFLMAO! :) :)

Well... I cant take all the credit

yes you can

what??

no shut up!! what I was sayin is that theres these other...

yeah us mob in here!! OY!! Dont you go forgettin us mob or...

oh god hes back!

yeah right were gonna take over dude!!!

We?

Yeah man theres like you know dude like theres mobs of us in here so dude like your stuffed man

mobs? oooh shyte whats that knock on the door? who are all those blokes in white jackets??

hahahhaha see I tol yer not to mess with me dipstick!!

right better answer the door huh

yeah answer the door man... get the door dipstick... why not answer the door you goose... get the bloody door! NOW!... leave him alone... nah open the door dude

REMEMBER ME!!! :eek:

Good morning sir... we would like you to come for a little ride sir please put your arms in the jacket for me... thank you

zzzzzzip gone :D

botebum
12-13-2009, 11:04 PM
The inner circle of banned members is more like an inner rectum. You can go there anytime you like. You just have to act like a big enough ass.Ass:eek: Me? I'm just misunderstood;)

Doug

paladin
12-14-2009, 03:55 AM
Dougie....go take a couple/three more vicodin/percocets.....
I find that5 hours go by quickly.........half a percocet when I sit down and they shove the needles in me.......put on some nice guitar or piano music (Roger williams and /or Hill/Wiltchinsky guitar duo.......the big, soft floppy headphones....and half an ambien....feel no pain...hear no evil and I'm good for 4-5 hours.

McMike
12-14-2009, 05:46 PM
REPEAT AFTER ME McMIKE McMATE... THERE IS NO INNER CIRCLE THERE IS ONLY THE MOB OF US!!! :cool:

Was making sure there wasn't some fancy handshake type thing.;)

Yeadon
12-14-2009, 05:49 PM
No one seems to care that pcford is gone.

switters
12-14-2009, 05:53 PM
pcford still contributes above the bilge, just saw him posting in a thread on "clocking" screw heads earlier today.

edit: funny.

Yeadon
12-14-2009, 05:57 PM
The man says he doesn't care if we clock our screws or not, but then he just keeps on posting. His banning was well deserved.

johnw
12-14-2009, 06:12 PM
No one seems to care that pcford is gone.
No, but we all miss you very much. When does your banning end, or is it lifetime?

Yeadon
12-14-2009, 06:16 PM
That's a great question. In sympathy of his banning, we should all kick in for a pint of Behr Spar Varnish. Have you heard of it? Great stuff. It's what the pros ought to be using.

Paul Pless
12-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Free Paul Pless.
roflmao.....

please send bond money... cash or certifed funds check please

Yeadon
12-14-2009, 06:21 PM
We'll do what we can, but you really got yourself in a pickle this time.

Keith Wilson
12-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Is it some sort of rite of passage; do I have to get banned in order to be accepted into the "inner circle"?No.

ishmael
12-15-2009, 09:06 AM
I think I've been banned twice, both for intemperate language. Some folks here annoy me, mostly by their lack of honesty, and I'll point it out, sometimes too pointedly.

I'm a pretty easy going guy. The guff you get in any community is easy. I won't stand being slandered, but there are better ways than swearing and attacking for dealing with fools.

Paul Girouard
12-15-2009, 09:14 AM
That's a great question. In sympathy of his banning, we should all kick in for a pint of Behr Spar Varnish. Have you heard of it? Great stuff. It's what the pros ought to be using.

PC come close to being banned over Behr before:D

One ( I) wonder if young Timmy is such a "card" in real life? The endless twisted in / multiple thread / multiple year(s) / added innuendo / chain pulling / button pushing, all for the price of membership , which is FREE!

Next you'll be picking on Lew Barrett for spelling or word use:D

jack grebe
12-16-2009, 07:33 AM
I only got banned once.........it was self imposed:rolleyes: