PDA

View Full Version : A fool and his money...

Wild Dingo
12-08-2009, 10:32 PM
So true :o

The Bigfella
12-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Broke?

BrianW
12-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Buy another plane ticket?

West Coast Tour?

Vince Brennan
12-08-2009, 10:39 PM
What was her name?

Was she at least cute?

Wild Dingo
12-08-2009, 11:46 PM
Getting bloody close Ian... took a good long look at the finances yesty and hell did I get a flamin shock!!! :eek: Man Ive spent some bloody money over the last 6 months :(

ah well I guess in a positive light I can look at it and say... I enjoyed it! :rolleyes: no not really but well Ive ended up coming up over the major hump of life I hit and in that sense ANY cost was worth the cost... Ive ended up without any debt and own my own home car and everything else so I came out okay... now the new year shall be a new begining in all senses which is a good thing!

Just bloody amazing how much one can spend in the depths of depression!!!! HOLEYSHYTE!!! I mean can you say "hhhhhhooleyflaminssssshhhhhyyyyyte!!"?? the accounts are totally decimated anhialated and castrated!!!:( ****ski

I was a fool accepted and aknowledged... kinda thought I would be but didnt expect to be SUCH a fool... damnit!! so now its time to recoup and rebuild

aahh such is life... onwards and upwards... Im starting to learn theres no bloody point in over thinking things they just are so accept and move forward... this I can do something about!! So time to move my arse shift life up a gear and get moving! :cool: But brother whoooee I sure need kickin right in the gronicles that I do! :rolleyes:

Larks
12-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Mate, you're being a bit hard on yourself methinks, you don't need to be a fool or depressed to go through it, just eating, sleeping and filling' up the car soon cleans it all out!!

chasbartlett
12-09-2009, 04:28 AM
Yessir! I have been following this fiasco and wondered when it was going to crash. It seems to be following a pattern.

Wild Dingo
12-09-2009, 05:49 AM
Chas mate it hasnt crashed yet... borderline and the juries still out weather or not it actually will :rolleyes: Just philosophyin and eludicatin on the way finance seems to disappear when your world turns upside down and your tryin to find the surface so you can breathe

Not whinin at all... hell Flea and I fully expected that Id blow a fair whack on the trip first, actually planned to blow a hell of a lot as we both knew that there could be little control when all things were considered, then travellin around, giving pressies which made me feel far better than the recipient, buyin a place to call home without ending up with a debt, moving, making half dozen round trips up and down the whole West Aussie coast inside two months, helping people out and such of course its going to be spent and at some point to must run down enough to scare the pants of! especially when theres only outgoing and no incoming... and the little incoming turns to shyte... these things happen so its just sorta musing about it thats all

Greg mate Im not whacking myself over the noggin at all... well okay I am particularily over my NOT buying the damned Indo boat!!! shyte I was a bloody idiot with that one eh! :rolleyes: Hell thinking about it I could have been halfway to wherever by now if I had :cool: but hey I thought "sensible" again and tried to be "logical" about things and look what happens!!! ah well such is life eh mate ;) Dont reckon he would be up for just givin it to me for the marina fees owing do you?? hahahaha :D I could probably rake up that much!!! and hell Id belt the living crap out of the credit card to go get her no sweat!!! :D

How'd the move go? all settled into the new digs?