PDA

View Full Version : what craziness women cause.

Paul Pless
12-07-2009, 07:58 AM
I've been working in Alabama for the last week. I fly home this morning. Its supposed to be in the seventies here all week. Currently in Hell, its 23F and snowing.:eek:

Rich VanValkenburg
12-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Where's here? 'Here' it's supposed to be in the 30's! Even Hell has seasons.

SMARTINSEN
12-07-2009, 08:19 AM
23 Degrees F in Michigan is not nearly enough to make Hell......

Oh never mind.

Tracey
12-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Re: what craziness women cause.

Paul, allow me to offer up a bit of veiled advise here:

Are you sure about the wording in this title you chose? You know, it being your 4 yr anniversary and so close to Christmas and all.

Katherine
12-07-2009, 09:06 AM
Re: what craziness women cause.

Paul, allow me to offer up a bit of veiled advise here:

Are you sure about the wording in this title you chose? You know, it being your 4 yr anniversary and so close to Christmas and all.
Too late :rolleyes:

Popeye
12-07-2009, 09:07 AM
i remember one year , fred bought wilma a new bowling ball

Tracey
12-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Ahhh. Thought I could save you a little aggravation there Katherine :)
Funny what men think , or don't think, when their hand hovers over the 'post' button :rolleyes:

btw, so glad for you guys and the 4yr mark. I'm a big believer in True Love.

TimH
12-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Wait till winter when it really gets cold.

Mrleft8
12-07-2009, 10:48 AM
I see another trip to the pharmacy in Paul's future..... :D

TimH
12-07-2009, 10:53 AM
When I lived in Michigan there were times after a prolonged cold snap that 20 degrees felt like t-shirt weather :)

Wild Dingo
12-07-2009, 11:11 AM
mmmm whachoo talkin bout boy? :rolleyes:

I just did a quick check and its sittin on 80F right now at 12.04 AM... earlier I looked and it was sitting on a pleasant 104F so whats with this 20F an such caper??? where are you in friggin Alazka??? Its warm man open the doors step outside and feel the heat from that sun man!!! :cool:

And surely you know by now Tracy and Katherine WHATEVER the problem a bloke feels its ALWAYS the womans fault!! ALWAYS!!! ;) we fellas have you mob sussed we do... your a tricky mob you sheilas but were onto you!!! :p

hokiefan
12-07-2009, 11:12 AM
When I lived in Michigan there were times after a prolonged cold snap that 20 degrees felt like t-shirt weather :)

When I was at Virginia Tech I remember a two-week cold snap where the high for the period was 10 degf. Many daily highs were 0-5 degf. Nights were obviously colder than three, well you get it.:D They lowered the temperature of the classroom buildings because it was taking students so long to undress for class. When it finally warmed up it was a bright sunny day with a high around 20 degrees. We were out having a snowball fight with our sleeves pushed up. Felt absolutely balmy.

After living in the south for 25 years, I think I would just shrivel up and die in weather like that now.:eek:

Cheers,

Bobby

Mrleft8
12-07-2009, 11:15 AM
I remeber a stretch I did in St. Augustine......

David G
12-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Paul,

You should realize that the opposite sex does not often actually cause craziness... but they often inspire it. And it appears that your sweetie is hugely inspirational :p

hokiefan
12-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Paul,

You should realize that the opposite sex does not often actually cause craziness... but they often inspire it. And it appears that your sweetie is hugely inspirational :p

I remember a college conversation where a guy was lamenting a series of stupid decisions he had made while chasing a particularly attractive girl. I commented that every decision we made at that time (remember the 20 year old male concept) was driven by a woman. When he argued that I didn't study because of a woman, I countered that I studied so I could get good grades, so I could get a good job, so I could make lots of money, so I could impress some woman that I had yet to meet. He flopped back on the bed, sighed, and said it was hopeless.:D That he was doomed to a life of stupid girl-chasing mistakes, at least until one decided to catch him.

20 year old male philosophy at its best.:)

Cheers,

Bobby

hokiefan
12-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Man, they didn't have classes like that when I went to college. :eek:

Unfortunately, they still ended up with 2-3 layers left. Only place I've been where Herman Survivors were high women's fashion. I'm sure any cold snowy walking campus is the same though.

Cheers,

Bobby