PDA

View Full Version : Armed robbery...

paladin
12-06-2009, 10:14 AM
It appears that the economy is getting worse...and our little peaceful village is coming under scrutiny....
Last week two armed men driving plates from the greater Washington D.C. area drove 35 miles outside the beltway to a small wide spot in the road 6 miles from the Beach, tried to rob a small bank but actually went next door to the slightly larger building which was a funeral parlor....cops were called when they beat a hasty retreat....and then drove 4 miles up the road and robbed, or tried to rob, a bank.......

Now they seem to have returned, or a copycat, and walked into the CVS pharmacy and held up the pharmacist and a customer for about 100K in oxycodone......pistol goes back downstairs.....
The first bandits may have gotten away, but they were chased into a neighborhood where they apparently abandoned their vehicle and disappeared into the housing area.....

I spoke to a deputy this morning....about how they just disappeared into thin air...I suggested that they might be locals who knew the area and stole the car in the district to do a local robbery then disappear at home....leaving the car with no fingerprints.....

He gave me a strange look....