PDA

View Full Version : Back on the air in less than three hours...

Spin_Drift
12-05-2009, 10:19 PM
If you'd like to listen to my live show, it goes on the air 9pm Alaska time at KBBI AM 890, Homer Alaska, streamed through on the net.

.:D

Spin_Drift
12-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Link below. Click on "Listen"

http://www.kbbi.org/Streaming/KBBIPlayer.htm

Spin_Drift
12-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Stay up for you :) It's Saturday night. Got some hot music lining up. Propably a lot of stuff that you haven't heard before....

:):eek:

ishmael
12-06-2009, 12:19 AM
The link ain't working here.

Spin_Drift
12-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Sorry it the link doesn't work. Go to KBBI, Homer and click on the picture of a radio and you can listen from there.

The other thread had a working link. I'm posting from my iPhone and this is too sloe for me to go look for the link. Sorry.

Syed
12-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi,

Weather report aside, your voice and tone gives the impression of extreme cold.:)

Pugwash
12-06-2009, 01:35 AM
OOOhhh, COME ON.....

Is there not something in the rules about self promotion?

And you've already got a thread about your radio show, how many do you need?? and how many self bumps do we have to endure?

I know you're one of the Bilge's most indulged people, but it just gets annoying after a while.

*yes I know this will probably get me banned, but WTF??*

seanz
12-06-2009, 01:45 AM
OOOhhh, COME ON.....

And you've already got a thread about your radio show, how many do you need?? and how many self bumps do we have to endure?

I know you're one of the Bilge's most indulged people, but it just gets annoying after a while.

Stupid won't get you banned.
:rolleyes::D

Pugwash
12-06-2009, 02:13 AM

Jennifer Anistons ass will, stupid won't. Dunno if I can keep up. Prolly just as well stoopid dunt git ya banananaed.

But apparently two threads about your own radio show doesn't count as self promotion.

:rolleyes:

BrianW
12-06-2009, 02:23 AM
Thanks for posting the reminder Spin!!!

We just got into Seattle, and I'm listening.

Haven't heard you yet. Say something!

:)

Spin_Drift
12-06-2009, 06:39 AM
OOOhhh, COME ON.....

Oh dear....I get your point. I didn't mean it as self promotion. The thought never came to mind, so thanks for pointing it out.

I meant it to be a reminder to those who would enjoy listening to some good music.

You said "I know you're one of the Bilge's most indulged people, but it just gets annoying after a while"

i'm sorry but I don't understand what you meant by the first part of that. Would you care to explain? I understand the later part.

I wish you well.

BrianW
12-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Excellent show!

I didn't hear it all, but loved the selections I did hear, and you sounded great.

Spin_Drift
12-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Thank you for your kind thoughts. My next show is in two weeks on December 19th then on January 2nd etc. It's every other week.

I'll keep you posted. :eek:

Spin_Drift
12-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Hi again all you blues lovers. My life show is on the airwaves again in about three hours.

You can tune in through the net as before.

Have a wonderful weekend.

BrianW
12-20-2009, 01:28 AM
Tuned in... I hear dogs howling!

ShagRock
12-20-2009, 01:33 AM
How about Brothers in Arms, babe..original

Bob Triggs
12-20-2009, 02:30 AM
Finally!!!! So good to hear you on the air Spin!!!!
Im Luvin It!!! :cool:

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
12-20-2009, 02:44 AM

No, it will not - just banal.

This makes an interesting change to the usual sunday breakfast listening.

Spin_Drift
12-20-2009, 05:44 AM
Thank you for your feedback gents. :) it's nice to know you are enjoying the music.

I ended up having a long coughing attack which ended up in loss of most of my voice as I was signing on and reading the local and the marine weather. It was HORRIBLE. :( I had to keep apologizing and podding down between words.:o

Then there were new rules that didn't sit well with me at all. :mad: You can't play more than two tunes (one following after another) from one CD or album and no more than three tunes all together from one album or CD. Then you had to mark down the length of each tune and UP TO THE SECOND the time when each And every tune started. :eek:... Usually you have no limits to what you can play and NEVER had to mark down the times etc. We did have to keep a play list before also but it was much simplier...

Well, I'm glad to be back home again....

Bob my friend, where have you been? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Never heard "Brothers In Arms" yet. Will see if the station has it. They do have the brand new three hour Tom Waits. I'd love to feature the whole concert.

Gentlemen, -thank you again for your kind feedback. It was truly nice to have you listening. Hope you had a good time...

Till the next time. :). Good night.

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
12-27-2009, 03:07 AM
Here - its someone else this week - and a VERY differnt choice of music.

http://audio.kbbi.org:90/listen_32.m3u

skuthorp
12-27-2009, 03:15 AM
Hi Spinner, listening now, some pretty rough blues. Same tune as St James Infirmary. Aint it grand, here I am on a sunday evening in Aus listening to Alaskan radio.

Spin_Drift
12-27-2009, 03:22 AM
Hi Gents... I'll be on the air next Saturday...

Wishing you a happy holiday season....

Spin_Drift
01-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi again. I'm at the studio getting ready for tonight's show.

Gonna play some good blues, many of which you might not have heard before. Hope you blues lovers tune in and enjoy.

Same station...same time....

:):):)

Spin_Drift
02-14-2010, 01:32 AM
I'm on the air right now! :) tune in if you like :D