PDA

View Full Version : Hi PC Ford

Lew Barrett
11-18-2009, 02:47 PM
Your recent restraint and demure approach should not go without notice or applause. Congratulations!

David G
11-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Hi Pat,

I have to - reluctantly - agree. Admirable! Absolutely. But... not nearly as entertaining :D;):D

pcford
11-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Your recent restraint and demure approach should not go without notice or applause. Congratulations!

Ya, well, I reserve the right to blast the brain-dead turkeys at a time and place of my choosing. The religious screwballs, the gun nuts, the braggarts about wartime exploits and far right Republicans create a hell for themselves far better than anything I can devise.

Doing a web project in between two video projects. Still shaking my head in disbelief about that last boat project.

Speaking of boat projects, Jay Smith tells me he will be carving at least one garboard for my Oselver after Turkey Day. Hope to have it functioning next summer; it hung in my shop for twenty years.

capt jake
11-18-2009, 04:09 PM
...the brain-dead turkeys at a time and place of my choosing. The religious screwballs, the gun nuts, the braggarts about wartime exploits and far right republicans create a hell for themselves far better than anything i can devise.

lol :) :)

Lew Barrett
11-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Bobby,

I know Pat has probably never been a firefighter, but I do have a secret I could tell you about Captain Jake. He's not actually a ship captain. Well....maybe he is, but that's not what the "Cap" in his title refers to.

Me? Not a firefighter. But may I presume to thank you for your service? If so, thank you!

Lew Barrett
11-18-2009, 05:18 PM
I simply thought it was.....coincidental.

capt jake
11-18-2009, 06:02 PM
I really wonder if you know what hell is? Have you ever been in a fire fight? Have you ever wondered if this was your last day?

I think he is referring to the military. :) I have had a day or two that I thought twice about my profession. ;)

Lew Barrett
11-18-2009, 07:07 PM
My bad. Fire fight. Ah well, I could just slink away:D:o
Senior moment and all that.

capt jake
11-18-2009, 07:09 PM
My bad. Fire fight. Ah well, I could just slink away:D:o
Senior moment and all that.

Noting to worry about!

Lew Barrett
11-18-2009, 07:31 PM
We're all good then! Now, about Pat Ford.....:D