PDA

View Full Version : Bush family White House legacy

rbgarr
11-13-2009, 05:22 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/sasha_obama_keeps_seeing_creepy

pefjr
11-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Creepy, I hope they don't stumble on to slick Willie and Monica doing his thang. Or John and Robert Kennedy chasing the young women around room to room. That might be worth moving out.

Michael s/v Sannyasin
11-13-2009, 06:05 PM
"I had just walked into  the Red Room to clean it, when right in front of me I saw the twins exactly as I remembered them," said Rita Wesson, a maid who has worked at the White House for three administrations. "They were slouched down in their favorite chairs, and they had their feet up all over the antique furniture."

Added Wesson, "At first I wasn't sure it was them, but then Jenna yelled at me to get the f*** out."

hahaha

redruM

perldog007
11-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Creepy, I hope they don't stumble on to slick Willie and Monica doing his thang. Or John and Robert Kennedy chasing the young women around room to room. That might be worth moving out.

Yout hate mongering animal! everybody knows that President Clinton was standing at parade rest and due to military discipline could not stop Monica from assaulting him and obtaining that DNA sample for your vast right wing conspiracy.

John and Robert never had to chase women, you are thinking of other members of that family.....

Now, never speak of it again!!!!!!