PDA

View Full Version : advice needed on posting

ripley699
11-10-2009, 12:39 AM
I typed a note on "outlook express" and i would like to copy it and bring it here,,,outlook won't let me .any advice as to how to do this ? I can't even copy something from word and bring it here ..I need your thoughts

Thanks
Ripley

The Bigfella
11-10-2009, 12:43 AM
Use the right click function.... highlight the text, right click, copy... click over here, paste.

ripley699
11-10-2009, 12:59 AM
Thanks big guy but it won't let me.
let me tell you this:
My computer was destroyed by lightnng the last Sunday in july.
My son gave me a huge meg computer but it only works with DSL...I live "on golden pond" and we only have dial up here.
Heck ,i tried to C&P your suggetion but it would not offer anything that closely resembled that..I know what you mean ,done it a zillion times but this piece of ****e crap lop top does not offer the normal practices...
that is where my trouble starts.If i want to C&P anything,I have to type the entire url address......
anyone had this problem ? I am going to move in 5-6 months to a place that has a real internet connection..
I also have no cable t.v. haven't watched t.v. for 18 months [except last night at my brothers where i watched " DEXTER"...wow !

The Bigfella
11-10-2009, 01:01 AM
Sorry mate... I'm at a loss

Kaa
11-10-2009, 01:04 AM
Does Control-C, Control-V work?

Is this a Windows machine?

Kaa

ripley699
11-10-2009, 01:06 AM
the option I have is to send it to an e-mail address..
Believe me when I tell you ,,,,,you don't want to receive this note ...and so I look for another avenue,another way to C&P it

I'll work on it ..it is a letter to the president

ripley699
11-10-2009, 01:08 AM
yes it is a windows exp from 2002 or so

ripley699
11-10-2009, 01:13 AM
my computer that got hit by lightning in late july: i could control the spae shuttle with it [obviously,i didn't ]

Now i have this piece of ****e laptop from the late 1990s and it can't even wipe its own bum....
I can send my note to someone [again ,you don't want this note on your computer [no virus or anything ] you just don't want it
it is a letter to the president ,calling him out
RIP