PDA

View Full Version : Sam Donaldson: Lets Get Rid Of The Fed Now Before They Do Further Damage

Tylerdurden
11-09-2009, 09:21 AM
http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=8223

People are catching on to the fraud to the point now we are hearing it on mainstream TV.

MiddleAgesMan
11-09-2009, 09:32 AM
But before we dismantle the Fed let's have them do one more giant printing of fresh cash. How much? Well, whatever it would take to buy every adult in the nation an AK47.

Then...shut down the factories (John Galt would approve), shut down the government (as Grover Norquist suggests) and we can have our free-for-all war of Darwinian survival.

Tylerdurden
11-09-2009, 09:49 AM
What you fail to understand like so many others is this cannot continue much longer. If we clench our cheeks and hold on like we are now the inevitable will come along with a total breakdown with all faith in our systems destroyed. In that scenario it will be a long time before any recovery can take place. Now we have many men including over 300 congressmen pointing to the main problem and trying to fix it before it gets to zero.
Where you all call me the gloomster I am instead trying hard to point out we can fix this in short order and restore the economy.
I post about Odious Debt and ending the destructive grip the central banks over us hoping at some point we will wake up before it is to late.
Mock me now because soon you will understand that what I have been saying is true. By then it will be to late if it isn't already.
If anyone is to be condemned in the future it will not be me but instead the cackling hoard of supposedly intelligent men calling for things to stay the way they are with not one shred of common sense amongst them. Corruption reigns supreme all around us yet none of you look for answers beyond partisan cult of personality fantasy.

Rick-Mi
11-09-2009, 09:50 AM
http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=8223

People are catching on to the fraud to the point now we are hearing it on mainstream TV.

It's a LOT easier for network reporters like Sam to make comments like that after they are retired ;)

Tylerdurden
11-09-2009, 09:51 AM
It's a LOT easier for network reporters like Sam to make comments like that after they are retired ;)

I am surprised he did at all and Yeah, I get what you mean.;)

Tylerdurden
11-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Up yours you partisan hack, There is a reason why your quick to post on such threads an a lot of people have figured it out.

The Bigfella
11-09-2009, 05:46 PM
This morning's note on bonds....

The main event for bond markets, however, was the Treasury Department's sale of US$40 bn in 3-year notes at a yield of 1.404 per cent, the lowest since April and below where the securities were trading before the auction closed. Investors bid for 3.33 times the amount of debt sold, and an unusually high number of foreign banks were said to be taking up the bonds (possibly as high as 68 per cent).

Damn.... can't see where they mention the sky falling...

JBreeze
11-09-2009, 07:25 PM
"The main event for bond markets, however, was the Treasury Department's sale of US$40 bn in 3-year notes at a yield of 1.404 per cent, the lowest since April and below where the securities were trading before the auction closed. Investors bid for 3.33 times the amount of debt sold, and an unusually high number of foreign banks were said to be taking up the bonds (possibly as high as 68 per cent)."

Ah, is that a ringing endorsement of a fiat currency? Sounds like a negative rate of return on a declining asset to me. Or do the foreign buyers feel their own currencies are in even worse shape, so they are buying because the dollar is 'less weak" than their own?

Sounds like another "flight to 'quality'" to me. And gold (another currency in my book) continues to rise (as do gold stocks priced in US dollars).

The foreigners seem to be buying treasuries at the short end of the yield curve, rather than the 20 year bonds (and selling U.S.agency bonds and buying treasuries)......do the results of the auction mentioned above reflect that change?

I'm starting to sound like Ish - so many questions, so little time:D