PDA

View Full Version : Candy thermometer.....

paladin
10-20-2009, 02:41 PM
It works.......Made a tray of marshmallows....came out Good......made a cuppa cocoa and dropped a couple in.....now just gotta figger how long they'll keep....until grandcritters come again.:D Ordered a new marble rolling pin and a pastry knife, all arrived when I came home from clinic......

Mrleft8
10-20-2009, 02:43 PM
So much for the Dr.'s orders eh Chuck? :D ;)

paladin
10-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Kain't sleep....climbing the walls....shaking.....just hand me 5 gallons of fresh pumped milk and I'll homogenize it in 2 minutes..tried to sleep...up all night.....damned good thing I wasn't driving today....bandages are getting in my way and I gots a pint of the stuff to dissolve the tape off......Hey...have ya seen the new stitchless stitches....they lace you up and pull this thingamajig down on the string and clamp it....with a sorta trigger release after the wound heals, then slip off the clamp and pull on the string.......comes right out.....
Maybe make some coffee....and watch "Paint your wagon"......

edited to0 add...the sexy nurse is single......broke up with her boyfriend 6 months ago...he was playing around....FOOL.

cbcc
10-20-2009, 03:08 PM
"Paint Your Wagon" - great movie!

BrianW
10-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Bought the wife a digital thermometer, with a probe on a lead, after watching too much Good Eats with Alton Brown.

That dude is into cool gadgets for the kitchen.

brad9798
10-20-2009, 04:44 PM
I, at first ... way back when, thought about how long it takes something to increase tempurature over the water boiling point on a stove top.

Seemed like forever ... but then again, I wanted to eat the candy!

:)

bobbys
10-20-2009, 07:09 PM
A handsome lad like you needs a wench to make your treats!.

Head to the supermarket, Pick up items and stare at them with a dumb expression on your face.

Some ladies will KNOW your available!.

This does not work in the Beer section though.

paladin
10-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Rarely buy beer...and only if I am having guests that drink the stuff.....and usually they get stuck with Molson 'cause that's stacked next to the door at the local grocery.....and when I ask for certain wines, they just look at me with a blank stare.....
When I asked for a certain sake...they offered me some rotgut substitutes "because that's what we sell the most of".....yeah! right...they stock the cheap crap and no one knows the difference.

Shang
10-20-2009, 09:35 PM
"Candy Thermometer," another good name for an exotic dancer...