PDA

View Full Version : This just tickles my rural sense of humor...

Tom Hoffman
10-14-2009, 10:13 PM
God Bless those Germans from Fredericksburg, Texas

Speaking German in Texas near Fredericksburg, Texas where there is a large German-Speaking population, a farmer walking down a country road notices a man drinking from his pond with his hand.

The farmer shouted: "Trink das wasser nicht. Die kuhen haben dahin gesheissen' (Which means: Don't drink the water, the cows have s**t in it.')

The man shouted back. 'I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Obama's health care plan, I can't understand you. Please speak in English."

The farmer replied 'Use two hands, you'll get more.":D:D:D

Glen Longino
10-14-2009, 10:18 PM
You're no damn good, Tom!:)

Ian McColgin
10-14-2009, 10:23 PM
I like it also, in all its variations that, according to folklorists, began about the time of Hamurabi.

WX
10-15-2009, 01:16 AM
Hey farmer I thought you said that puddle wasn't deep?
It only comes up to here on ma ducks.

Phillip Allen
10-15-2009, 10:16 AM
having been in and out of Fredericksburg it's even funner

Captain Blight
10-15-2009, 10:22 AM
Sometimes I like to think I'm the only liberal bicyclist in Minneapolis who can also joint, sharpen, and set handsaws; and use a Stanley #22 properly, for its intended purpose.

Not all liberals are useless cowardly wussies. Not all Conservatives are honest, hardworking ruralites.

Phillip Allen
10-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Sometimes I like to think I'm the only liberal bicyclist in Minneapolis who can also joint, sharpen, and set handsaws; and use a Stanley #22 properly, for its intended purpose.

Not all liberals are useless cowardly wussies. Not all Conservatives are honest, hardworking ruralites.

I haven't noticed you accusing conservatives of BEING honest, hardwroking ruralites!

Captain Blight
10-15-2009, 10:32 AM
There isn't any "accusation" to be made there, Mr Allen; maybe an acknowledgement, but I think that some things we can take as a given.

Paul Pless
10-15-2009, 10:38 AM
Sometimes I like to think I'm the only liberal bicyclist in Minneapolis who can also joint, sharpen, and set handsaws; and use a Stanley #22 properly, for its intended purpose.Oh that's right, Mr Wilson lives in St. Paul.;)

Captain Blight
10-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Oh snap

bobbys
10-15-2009, 11:52 AM

Not all liberals are useless cowardly wussies. Not all Conservatives are honest, hardworking ruralites..

I can set and sharpen my handsaws but i cant see the little points anymore!

oznabrag
10-15-2009, 12:27 PM
I haven't noticed you accusing conservatives of BEING honest, hardwroking ruralites!

:D Well, now I gotta wipe coffee offa my screen! I sure hope you're prouda yerself! ;)