PDA

View Full Version : JFK 3 shots that changed the World

bobbys
10-12-2009, 11:49 PM
The History channel is running this show with All the old TV clips and Newscasts, Brought me back to a 10 year old again , I heard about it in school, The Nuns Freaked out and school was canceled, It felt like the end of the world, We loved JFK and as Catholics were very proud of him, I went to stay with my Granny where i saw Jack Ruby Shoot Oswald live on TV, In a twist of events Oliver Stone who did JFK used my Granny's house for the movie World Trade Center, My Grandma was gone but my Aunt told Oliver Stone it was up to Me if they could shoot the movie there, I joked i did not want any left wing movies in my Grandparents house but Mr Stone said he was putting out a great Movie which he did, He was very nice to my aunt, The movie shows the kids watching TV about the towers coming down in the very same spot i watched the events unfold years ago, Very surreal,

At any rate i noticed in the clips the people were pointing towards the knoll where they thought the shots come from.

The newscasters were all older men no woman and they smoked on screen.

Jackie was beautiful and it was sad to see all the blood on her.

When asked what they thought to people on the street some said right wing nuts did it, Others said Commies did it.

The Police work was stone age compared to nowadays.

Oswald said he was beat up and could not get a Lawyer.

The security for him was 3 stooges like.

Did any of you watch this{its on the History channel} and what do you think of this and where were you when it happened?

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
10-13-2009, 12:08 AM
Read up on Oswald.
He was a real nut job.
I believe he did it alone.

ripley699
10-13-2009, 12:13 AM
I do remember seeing it all.
I was in Avon,CT. Highschool, junior high,7th grade and in gym class.i ws in the paint under the left side of the backboard when the announcement came over the loud speakers.
It seemed kinda odd to me then,even as a child of 12 years old, why,when the cops were taking Lee H oswald out of the jail the next day,,,,why they held him the way they did..they held him right out in front,,almost as if they were placing him in harms way for any one to take a shot at...that was the only time I ever saw a man shot to death...LIVE
I may be wrong about this next comment: seemed odd also that Oswald was shot with a 38 in the stomach and yet he died in 20-30 minutes....unless i am completly wrong,full grown men don't USUALLY die from a 38 to the belly for a while longer than 25 minutes ...takes longer in most cases if they bleed to death,,,unless of course,medical help was with held for an unusually long time period ...as if they wanted him to die from that ONE shot...I saw it ..it was not realistic,,,,,it was staged ,if only to allow jack ruby to get in there and do the work that needed to be done ..to silence the "supposed assasin"...why else would the western u.s. mob order jack to do it? [actually,it was Sam Giancanna ] they took good care of his family for years after ....there are thousands of you [us ] out there who will argue with what i just said..thats okay,,we are all allowed to have an opinion.

RIP

Dave Gray
10-13-2009, 12:16 AM
My private theory, substantiated by facts I have invented to please myself, is that the Mafia is behind all of the Kennedy misfortunes. Some don was so pissed he swore to knock them all off, so Jack and John fell, Teddy was set up but didn't die, and John Jrs plane was tampered with.

As good a conspiracy story as any, eh? :D

Yeadon
10-13-2009, 12:56 AM
But he skipped the mtv veejay?

http://blogue.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/n_most_mtv25_060801300w.jpg

Your story is falling apart, sir.

Saltiguy
10-13-2009, 07:04 AM
I was an adult when it happened and I was skeptical from the very start. When Oswalds Mother first showed up at Police Headquarters, a microphone was stuck in her face, and she was asked " they say your son killed the President, what do you think?". She replied, without any hesitation, "that's impossible, my son works for the Government". My mother and I, watching this, exchanged glances, and from that moment on, I paid close attention to everything that happened, and never believed a word of the Warren Commission findings. I read the Warren Commission Report. I read "Rush to judgement" by Mark Lane, who btw served on the Commission. I have met Mark Lane and have had conversations with him. I met Jim Garrison personally and learned exactly why Clay Shaw was acquited. I was among the very first people to see the Zaprueder film, not on TV, but in the original 16mm format.
My opinion: Oswald was part of a conspiracy. He was never supposed to get away from the scene, so Ruby was enlisted to kill Oswald. The evidence is there and was covered up from the start, only to leak out bit by bit.

john l
10-13-2009, 07:37 AM
i always thought it was an "inside job."
lot's of circumstantial evidence already
presented on this thread.

Andrew Craig-Bennett
10-13-2009, 07:37 AM
I don't think those shots did change the world.

I don't think they changed anything, except that, after a decent interval, Mrs Kennedy became Mrs Onassis .

LBJ's policies were of course a little different, but not very different, and I personally suspect that he was a more effective President.

Life went on

martin schulz
10-13-2009, 07:45 AM
I don't think those shots did change the world.

Second that - the JFK stuff is again more navalgazing than of real importance to people outside the US.

I (from my perspective) could say that Willy Brand's kneeling down in Warsaw 1970 was likewise important to world history.

jerryrichter
10-13-2009, 08:05 AM
[QUOTE=Andrew Craig-Bennett;2348939]I don't think those shots did change the world.

I think the shots that brought down his brother Bobby probably changed the world more. Imagine no Nixon, therefore no Ford, Carter, etc.

Shang
10-13-2009, 10:28 AM
There are a whole bunch of Zapruder Film replays on YouTube. Many purport to support conspiracy theories. It appears to me that what is shown in the film is consistent with the shots having been fired from behind, so it was probably Oswald in the Book Repository.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&q=Zapruder%20film&ndsp=20&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iv&start=0#

JimD
10-13-2009, 10:34 AM
... i noticed in the clips ...

the people were pointing towards the knoll where they thought the shots come from.

The newscasters were all older men no woman and they smoked on screen.

Jackie was beautiful and it was sad to see all the blood on her.

When asked what they thought to people on the street some said right wing nuts did it, Others said Commies did it.

The Police work was stone age compared to nowadays.

Oswald said he was beat up and could not get a Lawyer.

The security for him was 3 stooges like.

I like your observations. As we age we can forget just how different a place the world was in some ways and the same in other ways only a few decades ago

bobbys
10-13-2009, 12:22 PM
I was an adult when it happened and I was skeptical from the very start. When Oswalds Mother first showed up at Police Headquarters, a microphone was stuck in her face, and she was asked " they say your son killed the President, what do you think?". She replied, without any hesitation, "that's impossible, my son works for the Government". My mother and I, watching this, exchanged glances, and from that moment on, I paid close attention to everything that happened, and never believed a word of the Warren Commission findings. I read the Warren Commission Report. I read "Rush to judgement" by Mark Lane, who btw served on the Commission. I have met Mark Lane and have had conversations with him. I met Jim Garrison personally and learned exactly why Clay Shaw was acquited. I was among the very first people to see the Zaprueder film, not on TV, but in the original 16mm format.
My opinion: Oswald was part of a conspiracy. He was never supposed to get away from the scene, so Ruby was enlisted to kill Oswald. The evidence is there and was covered up from the start, only to leak out bit by bit..

I never heard that about the Mother.

I talked once to a Former Dallas Policeman who was on the force back then.

I asked him what he thought and he just said the Dallas Detectives are Never going to tell what went on that day.