Yeadon
10-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Spam.

bobbys
10-08-2009, 10:55 PM
I enjoyed the video clip very much

Bob (oh, THAT Bob)
10-09-2009, 12:49 AM
You sound exactly like I pictured you sound. :D That's not always the case.

Hey, post that link in your craigslist personal ad. What better advertisement? Ya got you, ya got the boat, and ya got a very cute dog.

Mrleft8
10-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Craig's list personal ad? Joe? LOL! :D

Joe (SoCal)
10-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Craig's list personal ad? Joe? LOL! :D

Yea that kinda made me laugh :D :D :D

martin schulz
10-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Nice videos indeed - very relaxed...

...but the elevator-music did get on my nerves though.

Joe (SoCal)
10-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Nice videos indeed - very relaxed...

...but the elevator-music did get on my nerves though.

Yea the elevator music is a necessary evil. It's the default nondescript and more importantly non copyrighted music on my basic flip video video editor. Ya see I used to spend hours editing and searching for the perfect music to align with the videos mood and feel. It was a real artistic endeavor, and the wrong music could change the whole feel. But then YouTube began stripping out all the audio including the dialog on my films due to copyright issues :(. So this is what I'm left with :(

martin schulz
10-09-2009, 09:58 AM
Yea the elevator music is a necessary evil. It's the default nondescript and more importantly non copyrighted music on my basic flip video video editor. Ya see I used to spend hours editing and searching for the perfect music to align with the videos mood and feel. It was a real artistic endeavor, and the wrong music could change the whole feel. But then YouTube began stripping out all the audio including the dialog on my films due to copyright issues :(. So this is what I'm left with :(

Yes, I experienced the same thing and for one film I actually spent a whole day uploading the film, then waited 1 hour to see that the soundfile was kicked out re-edited the film and started uploading again :(

Then I found out that only WarnerBrother musicfiles are "off limits". I looked at Warner and their co-companies (wikipedia) and henceforth (what a nice seldom used word this is ;) ) used only music not "owned" by Warner.
nevertheless youtube will put in a copyright note and in my case even added an iTunes download link > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brjR6zFwm_w

Joe (SoCal)
10-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Yea Martin but I just don't want to have to play in their sandbox. There should be some relaxation in the copyright laws that allow regular people to use music in there own little home videos without the secrete police clamping down.

BTW the video in my blog is uploaded to YouTube as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zDsWEsFw4k and I have to say I think the quality is better, than on blogspot.

martin schulz
10-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Yea Martin but I just don't want to have to play in their sandbox. There should be some relaxation in the copyright laws that allow regular people to use music in there own little home videos without the secrete police clamping down.

Absolutely true!
But youtube is not the badguy here. Its those stupid bullying music companies who still haven't realised that the times have changed. They try to argue with musicians rights & earnings, but the truth is that people will always buy new CDs just to own them and to browse through its content. Its that old stuff nobody owns anymore (except the music companies), that are constantly thrown on the market in obscure compilations, people don't see any sense in buying.

JimD
10-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Spam.

Yeah, Joe. Are you just going to use the forum to recruit for your blog until the WB administrators throw you out permanently? Maybe you should be scooping forum membership email addresses while you still can.

Joe (SoCal)
10-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Yeah, Joe. Are you just going to use the forum to recruit for your blog until the WB administrators throw you out permanently? Maybe you should be scooping forum membership email addresses while you still can.

Whatever :p

JimD
10-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Whatever :p

BadJoeFoster.com - Its All About Bad - ;)

Joe (SoCal)
10-09-2009, 01:36 PM
BadJoeFoster.com - Its All About Bad - ;)

We did not find results for: badjoefoster.com.

TomF
10-09-2009, 05:59 PM
... But then YouTube began stripping out all the audio including the dialog on my films due to copyright issues :(. So this is what I'm left with :(Nope. There's a boatload of musical talent in the Bilge. It wouldn't take much convincing, I think, to get a raft of such together at the WBS, and cut a new tune.

Speaking for myself, my royalty rates wouldn't be too high.;)

willmarsh3
10-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Another great video, especially sailing past Bannerman's.

Maybe things are looking up with Warner music and Youtube.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-10356764-93.html

Hughman
10-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Liked the video, Joe.. keep em coming.

Paul Pless
10-10-2009, 09:29 AM
You sound exactly like I pictured you sound. :DNo ****! don't he though...