PDA

View Full Version : Here Im havin a ball and...

Wild Dingo
10-06-2009, 06:10 AM
You would think Id forgotten me mates!! Well Im not on here very much anymore... but I thought Id show yous mob that I still think of you

Flyin ol glory the stars an stripes at Quongdong Point Broome Western Australia... cool huh!

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0260-1.jpg

Even when Im OUT HERE!!!

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0226.jpg

Give me a home among the gum... mmm... nope lets try... give me a home among the quongdong trees!!!

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0269-1.jpg

Im thinkin of yous mob

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0253-1.jpg

Even when Im watchin... THIS!!!

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0231.jpg

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0238.jpg

aahhh tis a wonderous life indeed... beautiful sunrises gorgeous sunsets and absotively fanfriggintastic weather (40C in the shade... Gotta LOVE IT!!) great company in luxurious surroundings of the Aussie bush

Awesomeness dudes and dudettes!!!

Canoez
10-06-2009, 07:22 AM
Sorry to hear that you're suffering so badly! :D:cool:

Vince Brennan
10-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Take two Sheilas and call us in about a week!

R.I.Singer30
10-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Defamin ole glory by rubin your junk on her, why,why I, I ought to go down there and, and ..... and er camp with ya . Oh that's right there isn't enough room for foreigners down in your paradise.I don't see any sheilas on that beach but then I don't see any ayo's either.I was in the pub the other day whilst it was pouring cat's and dingo's , I kept hearing someone whining about dad loves me best blah blahbla....hmmm

hansp77
10-06-2009, 07:34 AM
Jeez shane, what an awful place, that just looks depressing.
Down here in the city life is glorious, we've got traffic, parking fines, cold winds and to top it off we had about two inches of hail this afternoon. Looked like snow. Glorious:mad::D
Seriously. I am green with envy.

On another note, can you PM me your email address? I have an email I want to forward on to you.
Cheers,
enjoy the good life:cool:
Hans.

Mrleft8
10-06-2009, 07:59 AM
That doesn't look like the New Jersey turnpike.....

BrianW
10-06-2009, 08:01 AM
An US flag with a husky and eagle on it? Too funny!

Thanks for the great pictures, and for flying the colors a long ways off. :)

Wild Dingo
10-06-2009, 08:01 AM
Take two Sheilas and call us in about a week!

Nope took but one wee sheila with me... enough for me to handle for a couple of days and nights ;)

your getting a pm mate!!! :cool:

Yes I know... I know... ooooh I know... its hard... sigh... I mean beautiful clear blue skies, chrystal clear azure waters, nature abounding, totally insane fishin, hot days and warm nights nary a shirt in sight, wearing a sarong all day and buggar all at night... yeah... sigh... no traffic in two days not even a tourist!! no people anywhere let alone police and such, why I dont know how I do it really I dont... sigh its hard

But hey someones gotta do it right? may as well be me!!! AND!!!! AND!!! Im gonna be doing it again on the weekend!! WHAHOOOOOO!!!!... no fine fettled sheilas this time just me and my youngest of for a few days of fishin swimmin and muckin about doing dad and son bonding stuff!!... and dont be surprised if this becomes a very VERY common occurance since he arrives tomorrow to LIVE HERE in paridise with his dad!!

yes... sigh... its hard as hell I tell yer... but would anyone listen? nooooo... sigh

As for wearin ol glory as a sarong well mate I couldnt think of a better way of showin yer how much I love your country!!! I mean I loved it so much I cant keep it off me!!! :D Of course now if instead of the flag as shown it was a leggy blonde THE BLONDE then ol glory would be flyin from the side of the car ALL the time... not just for a photo op! ;)

Hans pm on way mate! :cool:

Wild Dingo
10-06-2009, 09:20 AM
An US flag with a husky and eagle on it? Too funny!

Thanks for the great pictures, and for flying the colors a long ways off. :)

No worries Brian... mate it was the best I could do the flag I mean... I COULD have posted one of the southern flag but that probably would have gone down like a lead balloon with some fellas here... then I would have had to drive all the way down to Bunbury ala hellonearth to beat the crap out of one totally deviod of braincells moron of a daughters partner and ripped the pure ol glory from him... but that all seemed way to much drama given where I was so I thought nah this one will do just fine an dandy so a simple flick of the wrist a quick tuck in the top of the door and back window and whalllah!! done... of course bein starkers out there didnt bother anyone and it well gave me an excuse to...

:eek:

:D

Phillip Allen
10-06-2009, 09:27 AM
you left out the "Joe shot" at arm's length :)

Wild Dingo
10-06-2009, 09:30 AM
you left out the "Joe shot" at arm's length :)

:D:D

Okay so Joeboys got a serious case of the "whatevers" so I guess big brothers got to step up to the plate and keep the "doing a Joeboy" thing going till he comes to his senses again :rolleyes:

Joeboy shot at arms length on its way!! :D

Phillip Allen
10-06-2009, 09:37 AM
your camp looks good to me...maybe I'll go camping again

Wild Dingo
10-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Gratuitous Joeboy at arms length shot

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0272-3.jpg

oh to hell with it!! ANOTHER!!! Why not!! :D :D

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0271-3.jpg

HEY!!! What a bloody good lookin bloke!! I might just have to get into this caper!! ;) :D

Phillip Allen
10-06-2009, 09:51 AM
havin a hard not grinnin? :)

Wild Dingo
10-06-2009, 09:56 AM
oooohh mate... its hard I tell yer... livin in paradise sigh its sooo hard :D :D

Mind you even with the NEW speks I still cant see a damned thing at times!!! :D so a frown is never too far away when Im tryin to peer into a tiny gnats fart sized screen to take a shot :p ;)

ahhh the sacrifices I make to bring you mob some fanbloodytastic shots of this place... the sacrifices sigh ah well such is life eh? someones gotta do it for the team and well that me!! God its hard bein me!! :D

Phillip Allen
10-06-2009, 10:03 AM
well, they're good shots and really make me wish Scotty could "beam"
me there right now

bobbys
10-06-2009, 10:35 AM
Very nice and a right handsome lad you is.

Put your tucker bag up inna tree though so Bears dont come around!!!!.

Paul Pless
10-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Nice to see ya enjoying yourself Shane. :)

No worries Brian... mate it was the best I could do the flag I mean... I COULD have posted one of the southern flag but that probably would have gone down like a lead balloon with some fellas here... Wonder why... I actually see more of them flown here in Michigan than back in Alabama.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/Images/confederate-flag.jpg

Phillip Allen
10-06-2009, 10:59 AM
next: pics of beach bares...

Paul Pless
10-06-2009, 11:00 AM
next: pics of beach bares...as long as they're not self portraits:eek::eek::eek:

Phillip Allen
10-06-2009, 11:01 AM
I thought about after I posted...then got scared to look back in case he took me up on it

doorstop
10-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Howdya get the ding on ya scone mate? Did some unsuspectin' hubby start suspectin???

Wild Dingo
10-06-2009, 08:29 PM
Put your tucker bag up inna tree though so Bears dont come around!!!!.

:D nah only bears we got are wee tubby drop bears mate... mmm and Im thousands of miles from their habitat... and its too bloody hot for the poor wee creatures so no chance of a drop bear up here! :cool:

Chris... the dingle on me frontal cortex came due to... mmmm how does one say this without sounding you know... dumbarse?... So I was bending over picking up the keys which I had dropped next to the car... of course since my knee had blown out from falling of a push bike the night before... dont ask I was slightly inebriated and thought... yeah right... anyway!!! I had to do this with my hand on the car door handle for balance picked said keys up hand and for some reason my hand on the handle opened door... door met frontal cortex arse hit floor :p ...took an hour of gentle minstrations of the finest kind to stop the flow of red stuff... man I bleed easy :rolleyes:

Its actually quite surprising to me how many people think Im a total clutz you know... Im not really just me skin just sorta lets the red stuff out now an then... personally I think its my body... you know every now an then it checks the system out and thinks "mmmm bit to much of the red stuff better let some flow" and for some reason my mind gets in on the act and buggar me dead within a second theres red stuff flowin all over the place :eek:

"Shane DONT go campin"... "Shane DONT touch that tool"... "Shane DONT go into the shed..." "Shane DONT do this that or the other thing"... blah blah blah... man a teeny bit of red stuff leaking is nothing a mere dot on the landscape of life but boy do people pester me about it

A bit of Aloe Vera an its all good!! :cool:

Phillip Allen
10-06-2009, 08:49 PM
careful Shane...don't poke that in your eye!

WX
10-06-2009, 08:55 PM
How come you've got Busselton plates on that thing Shane? Couldn't you find anything closer mate?

Wild Dingo
10-07-2009, 02:33 AM
How come you've got Busselton plates on that thing Shane? Couldn't you find anything closer mate?

Mate I bought her with them ones on... went into the traffic mob up here and looked into getting a set of local Broome ones (ala "BM" plates) found they were 6 or 7 numbers long so set me sights on some that are only 3 numbers but have to wait... and wait... land of wait awhile this is... Im about ready to choke back the "wannabe local" small number number plates and just get a set and be done! :mad:

Aaahh well... No biggie... on another far betterah note Josh arrives in a few hours!!!! Think were both lookin froward to it... dont know whos lookin more forward to it... actually given what I heard from him and a couple of the other kids... HE is!!!... Gotten real bad down there from all reports so Ive told him we will head bush on Saturday and may just stay gone till Monday morning since he doesnt need to start his new school till Tuesday... Soooo new pics come Monday!!! :D Little Hoon an The Dingo head into the Kimberly scrub :cool:

Mrleft8
10-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Those don't look like the glasses that I loaned you.....

Wild Dingo
10-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Those don't look like the glasses that I loaned you.....

ooooh soooo "loaned" me now is it old fella??? mmm??? :rolleyes:

Well now... if that is the case regarding the specks in question then I must pause to inform you of their inferior quality before I return them to you... of a particular event that occured just the other day... I was not going to tell you of this as Im acutely aware of your weakened heart at my leaving but since you have now stated that you "loaned" them to me I see I must be brutally honest with you... I had wanted to spare you the heart ache and pain but well one must do as one must do...

You see whilst wearing the glasses you "loaned" me I was removing them from my face by holding the ear peices and whilst gently taking them from my face... as you are aware one must be cautious in this regard as ones face is a precious thing mine is of particular preciousness as you will agree ;) ...the right arm piece fell of in my hand! :eek:

Now I dont know the age of these glasses you "loaned" me my dear friend and "dad" of world renown nor do I know the quality of the materials used in their making... but whilst I sit here attempting to join the tiny little section that gets screwed into the little slot with the gnat sized screw peering bleery eyed through my specks as I stick my fingers to each other and the glasses with the super duper glue stuff... that really in all honesty back when you bought said glasses you really should have checked them for material used in their construction as the potential for one to be seriously injured while removing said glasses from ones face was quite severe... That being the case the potential for legal action against your good self if one were to have hurt themselves due to your negligence in this matter would have severely curtailed future Chez Noyes EBS events to the degree that said EBS would be called Chez Dingo EBS... and this would not do at all...

Hence since your a dear friend and a wonderful "dad" I shant be speaking with my lawyer regarding this matter instead I will attempt to fix them and failing that stick the whole mess including my severed fingers into the mail back to you.
Love you dad
your loving son
Shane

Seriously the handle broke of the right hand side as I was taking them off and Im presently trying to figure a way to stick the bloody thing back together!!! :mad: Dont worry old mate I'll get it!!! NO WUKKERS!!... I may well end up with clubs for hands what with all my fingers being stuck together by the time Im done BUT I WILL FIX THEM!!!... why you ask would I go to so much pain trouble and woe for a pair of old funny lookin sunnies? Just cause I wubs you dad!! :D :p

Mrleft8
10-07-2009, 10:31 AM
That's why you should always remove glasses by gripping them at the bridge of the nose with your thumb and index finger... Didn't you ever see "The Jerk"?
I'll add the replacement cost to the $50.50 ticket you got for running through a toll plaza in the EZ pass lane W/O an EZ pass...

Wild Dingo
10-07-2009, 07:43 PM
I'll add the replacement cost to the $50.50 ticket you got for running through a toll plaza in the EZ pass lane W/O an EZ pass...

REALLY??? hahahahaha only ONE has come in so far then??? :D :D :D Gawd strewth mate yous mob love me I can tell yer!! I was sure there were about 5 or some such... mmm then theres all those "driving through a red light" tickets I should have got not to mention "driving on the wrong side of the road" tickets...

ah well thanks dad just keep payin them as they come in
Love yer give mum a hug
Your long lost son
Shane

PS... send money! :D :D

Phillip Allen
10-08-2009, 04:03 AM
I like that flag too...although its meaning has been hijacked by the north for their own supressive political purposes

Bob (oh, THAT Bob)
10-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Never mind all that, when did you get the Land Cruiser? You're moving up in the world! :D

Wild Dingo
10-08-2009, 07:36 AM
Larry mate the changes since I returned from the states have been INCREDIBLE!!!... basically I got back had a look around down there and thought "nope stuff this for a joke" and headed north for a holiday with Josh and my younger brother found a park home for a song and said "this will do me!"... and havent looked back!!! :D :cool:

Been back and forth 4 or 5 times since to cart gear back and to see my 6th grandie born but now Im done this is my home and by god its more than a change of life its a definant lifestyle change!!! And Im WARM every single day!!! AWEFRIGGINSOME!!! :cool:

Now young Josh has arrived to live life just keeps getting better by the day! :cool:

Bob when I returned and decided to leave Bunbury for points unknown then I did intend to buy a 30ft caravan but the then 4x4 I had was a small Prado thing sorta half a Landcruiser so given the weight issues I would have had I traded her in on this new baby... man what a machine!!! never did have to tow a 30ft caravan but the powers there if I ever do need to ;) talk about a comfort machine!!! whoooeee cruise control and all the fruit!!! luxury plus! :cool:

Mrleft8
10-08-2009, 07:48 AM
Got an EZ pass stuck to the windsheild? ;)

Wild Dingo
10-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Got an EZ pass stuck to the windsheild? ;)

:D :D :D :p nah someone (no mentionin names eh DOUG?) failed to mention one MUST have such a thing... ah well... here well over this side of the country at least there are NO SUCH animals as "toll booths" think they have one or two over east somewhere but thats a whole other world to my world!! ;)

bamamick
10-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Looks a beautiful spot, Shane. My wife and I had a wee walk on the beach last weekend. The first such in a long time. Need to do that more often, I think.

I am glad to hear that life's treatin' you so well.

Mickey Lake

Mrleft8
10-08-2009, 08:22 AM
You didn't wonder why all those schmucks were waiting in line to pay the toll when they could just drive on through? :D

Wild Dingo
10-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Looks a beautiful spot, Shane. My wife and I had a wee walk on the beach last weekend. The first such in a long time. Need to do that more often, I think.

I am glad to hear that life's treatin' you so well.

Mickey Lake

Mickey it still has its moments... just theyre a LOT LOT less moments as mere thoughts and very easily moved away from... as Im dis-associating myself from her and whats happened so the smiles broaden and life improves... being warm all the time is helping no end!!!

The beach being so close means Im at the beach by 5am and back there at 3pm every day... PLENTY of beach time!! :cool:

Dad... mate... I was bein polite in me usual Aussie way... see yous mob seem to really have a turn on thing about lining up and getting into ques... no matter where I went or what I did yous mob would be linin up for something or another!!... now while I was with Swampy in Ash Nth Carolina we had a yarn about just such as me copyin yous mob and him copyin me... not a good thing we decided hell he sounds worse than a demented chook talking cockney slang!!... so I kept it that way all the time... didnt try to copy yous mob at all I didnt... so Id come to one of them things and see the huge long line up and smile and just waltz on through the "EZ pass" easy pass no wukkers thats my line!! and that was it worked a treat to it did.

Well for the most part... anyway no one bothered me so I just kept on goin easy as... I reckon yous mob should just give it a go!! Works real well in my book!

Look a bit of advice from a bloke who had NEVER seen a "toll booth" before hitting your fair shores... DONT PUT UP WITH IT!!!... No seriously just tell them your standing on your rights and your not gonna pay their toll and drive on by... easy peezy!! No wukkers :cool:

Oh and make sure you smile eh?... yous mob seemed to like it when I smiled... maybe if yous mob smiled more it would work for you to?? Just a thought :D

Mrleft8
10-08-2009, 08:41 AM
I guess that means you won't be renting any cars next time you go walk about..... You do know that all the rental companies share the info about people who skip out on a tab don't you? :eek:

Paul Pless
10-08-2009, 08:45 AM
You do know that all the rental companies share the info about people who skip out on a tab don't you? :eek:What other information do they share? I briefly rode with Shane (to help him find an illegal parking space) and his rental looked like a Dingo had been eating, smoking, and sleeping in it for the previous 50 days!!!:eek::eek: :p

Wild Dingo
10-08-2009, 08:50 AM
HEY!!! Hang on a godadamned cotton picking minute old fella before you have a total friggin brain fart!!!

I SKIPPED OUT ON NOTHING!!!... I PAID the damned rental company IN TOTAL... Ive got the damned credit card statement to bloody prove it!! :mad:

damnedmongrelrummormogerinwhatsamakallit :mad: :p

And Paul... :p

Mrleft8
10-08-2009, 09:08 AM
In Dingbat's defense, the car was filthy when the rental co. gave it to him.
The ticket, son, comes not from the rental co. but rather from the state of New Jersey, where the New Jersey Turnpike is, which is where the toll plaza was which had the EZ pass lane which you blew through with out having an EZ pass, which is where the automatic camera was that took your picture.:D

bamamick
10-08-2009, 12:01 PM
I got a ticket while driving a rental car through Bonn, Germany, in a tunnel, for doing something like 5kph over the posted limit. It was for five freakin' euro and came in the mail. I had to get my Langenscheit's out to figure out exactly what it was. I told my wife 'it's a freakin' ticket!'. Couldn't believe it, but the rental car company (Sixt) sent it on along after they tracked me down through my credit card. My American boss just laughed and said 'I wouldn't pay it'. My German boss looked a little worried until I said 'oh no. I am paying the damn thing because the next time I go over there will probably be bells and sirens and Polezei with 9mms and dogs when I try to rent another car'. I wound up giving my German boss five bucks and he made a wire transfer from his account in Frankfurt.

Every time I have ever tried to sneak something by someone in authority (which hasn't happened in a donkey's age) it comes back to bite me in the heinie. It just ain't worth it.

Mickey Lake