PDA

View Full Version : Where's Spin Drift?

Phillip Allen
10-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Have I just missed her or is she gone?

Glen Longino
10-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Alaska, last I heard!:)
I saw posts from her in the last day or two, but can't remember the threads.

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
10-02-2009, 05:29 PM
I've missed her too.
She's probably making wine.

Flying Orca
10-02-2009, 05:33 PM
She found time for my birthday thread a couple of days ago (and much appreciated it was!), so I'm sure she's around.

paladin
10-02-2009, 08:45 PM
I recv'd an email from her...she's making wine and getting organized...opening a lotta boxes and such.....

Phillip Allen
10-02-2009, 08:48 PM
of course...opening boxes is very time consuming...each box contains 20 seperately wrapped decisions :)

Spin_Drift
10-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi Sweet Friends.... I'm here, thanks for wondering Phillip.

We have just planted 5 Aronia (Choke Berry) bushes with beautiful black berries that I love to make wine with.
I have to wait a few years for them to become productive enough to get my 7 kilos of berries for a vat of wine.

ORCA is still moored in Sausalito till next spring/summer when we go get her.

We are winterizing and I'm opening boxes and otherwise trying to get the house under control after ten years absence...

I wish there was more time to check out the forum, and there might be after I get the wireless working tonight......
Husband wants me to "retire" with him when he goes to bed and as an obedient wife :eek: :rolleyes: I do....
With the wireles working, I can go to WBF after he falls asleep....

All this adjusting after us living apart in two continents for the last two years....:eek:

Phillip, I think I'm going to make a thread (with photos) of the adventures of the yellow ax you gave me....It's getting around....:D

You gents are dear to me....