PDA

View Full Version : Whatever

botebum
09-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Joe, Fer chrissakes go sailing ... and get over it.

Doug

Katherine
09-29-2009, 07:26 PM
Joe, my friend, I pray that you find the strength and guidance you need to help you through this difficult time. Remember, you have a great many true friends here. We miss your boisterousness and indomitable spirit.

Katherine
09-29-2009, 07:37 PM
This from the same quy who had smoking cubans a singing old sea chanties.

S/V Laura Ellen
09-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Whatever.

Katherine
09-29-2009, 07:48 PM
I seems to me we have here a few forumites that are feeling lost and lonely tonight. Mutual solace in seems a better way to pass an evening then abject loneliness.

Wild Dingo
09-29-2009, 07:53 PM
I seems to me we have here a few forumites that are feeling lost and lonely tonight. Mutual solace in seems a better way to pass an evening then abject loneliness.

Trouble is Kat Joeboy is pushin himself into even more loneliness and seems hell bent on alienating his friends here with this constant childish "whatever" sooking rubbish...

Joe the threads are gone mate yep some real good ones went to but there is NOTHING whatever you can do about it... so let it go and move on :rolleyes:

2MeterTroll
09-29-2009, 07:56 PM
thats when i have a bottle of rum some beer and six shot of to-kill-ya.

gets the singing and looting going on the germins come in and try to restore order and the banditos start a riot. pretty soon things are looking way better cause your perspective has changed.

Wild Dingo
09-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Doug mate maybe if WE ourselves moderated our behavior toward Joeboy it would all die down?... ie no more threads about Joeboy?... he does his "whatever" sooky lala thing and we all simply ignore him?

Could work?

See my thinking is that whilst ever we keep feeding his little dented ego like this he wont get over it and move on... if we stop maybe he will just stop the childish crap and get back to being his old self again? Maybe not... hell maybe he will leave now thats not intended as I like Joeboy and he knows it and the forum would be lessened by his parting but mate truth be told its ALREADY being lessened by all this Joeboy sooky lala crap and the multitude of threads about him and what Scot did to his precious threads

So how about we just let it go and see what happens eh?

LeeG
09-29-2009, 08:20 PM
It's still here, it's just no longer worth it on the WBF.

after a two week banning for posting random c&p on Tylerdurdens mindless c&p I concur. The Bilge is not the place for investing much emotion.

a broken spoke matters

Concordia...41
09-29-2009, 08:31 PM
It's still here, it's just no longer worth it on the WBF.

Then let it go. Go sailing. Go do something with Tess. Go walk Lucky. Just go do something positive.

We'll be here when you want - or don't want. Or maybe they'll pull the plug permanently.

Regardless. "Whatever" here. Positive actions and connections in your personal world.

- M

Upnorth1
09-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Or you could post and behave. You wouldn't get your threads deleted.

botebum
09-29-2009, 08:33 PM
I think the point of the deleted posts is to prod you into posting quality stuff and quit posting the stuff that got all the other stuff deleted. What you are doing is more like protesting a speeding ticket by driving into a tree.

Doug

Concordia...41
09-29-2009, 08:40 PM
I think the point of the deleted posts is to prod you into posting quality stuff and quit posting the stuff that got all the other stuff deleted. What you are doing is more like protesting a speeding ticket by driving into a tree.

Doug

Doug's point is brilliant as well as true.

It ranks right up there with Joe's 25,000th post:

Just because you drink and write does NOT make you Hemingway.

Chris Coose:

Then some will just switch seats on the Titanic and die anyway.

AND

Peter Malcolm Jardine:

Wooden boats and shingles. Similar but different. Recurring and often painful.

All of which I have printed and posted above my desk.

Seriously, Joe. Time out.

- M

botebum
09-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Get back to me when you break 100 plebe :rolleyes:That's exactly why you didn't get elected to the welcome wagon Joe. Delete it.

Doug

LeeG
09-29-2009, 08:47 PM
welcome wagon to what neighborhood?

bobbys
09-29-2009, 08:52 PM
It's still here, it's just no longer worth it on the WBF..

Dont lose your MOJOEJOE:D

botebum
09-29-2009, 08:53 PM
welcome wagon to what neighborhood?
Does it have to be literal or can you get my point without it?

Doug

brad9798
09-29-2009, 08:55 PM
It's still here

No it isn't Joe ... you are fooling yourself, and all your WBF friends can see it! :(

Now pull your immature head out of your hind end, quit being so petty, and grow the heck up, or shut the heck up.

I mean that, believe it or not, in a friendly and respectful way ... if you were here, I'd say it directly to you, because I respect you!

Upnorth1
09-29-2009, 08:57 PM
I've been EXACTLY this way since Join Date: Feb 2002

Get back to me when you break 100 plebe :rolleyes:

You don't have to break 100 posts to grow up, as you well know.

LeeG
09-29-2009, 08:59 PM
I got your point Doug except there was no vote and no welcome wagon committee.

bobbys
09-29-2009, 09:06 PM
Have been and will be.
Whatever :rolleyes:.

Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

Chorus:
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds 'til we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive

chorus

Risin' up, straight to the top
Have the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

chorus

The eye of the tiger (repeats out)... .

YEAH thats what im tawkin bout JOE!!!!:D

Larks
09-29-2009, 10:40 PM
Almost there kid
" I've been EXACTLY this way since Join Date: Feb 2002

Get back to me when you break 100 plebe :rolleyes:"

Come on Joe, there's no doubt you've got plenty of mates here so you can't be the complete dropkick that you seem to like to portray, but it's this sort of high and mighty "I own this joint" attitude that's gettin' up everyones noses. You sound like a spoilt school yard bully.

We know you've been here forever and we know you've seen all sorts of people come and go and we know you'll out last everyone here, but would you rather anyone with less than 20,000 posts just packed up and left the forum now? It certainly sounds like it but it'd be a pretty lonely and boring place if they did mate.

I reckon Shane's a pretty decent judge of character and he still has time for you so I'm deferring to his judgement but crikey you're making it hard with some of your comments.

oznabrag
09-29-2009, 11:47 PM

Doug

Well I'm laughing my ass off, Doug! I get the feeling that you're a man who knows of what he speaks!

bobbys
09-29-2009, 11:52 PM
You don't have to break 100 posts to grow up, as you well know..

Welcome and dont feel bad Im still this Dutch guy they cant get over.

There big post count means nothing to me.

However if they put up pics of Hot goils well that carries Some weight!!!!.

Joe did post some great Salma Hyak pics once!!!

Chris Coose
09-30-2009, 06:38 AM
He'll be back in full swing.
He doesn't know it yet but the ball field is a much nicer place these days to take a couple swings. The field isn't cluttered with dubbs getting in the way, hollering, "hit it to me hit it to me!!!!. (and you know if you hit it to them they'll pooch it)

Tom Wilkinson
09-30-2009, 07:03 AM
There big post count means nothing to me.

Post count has to be one of the dumbest measures of forum worth I can imagine. I guess my posts don't measure up either since there are relatively few. I've been here longer than Joe. I'm just not very vocal about it.

The drama here is ridiculous, like a bunch of school kids.

Phil Heffernan
09-30-2009, 11:24 PM
It ranks right up there with Joe's 25,000th post:
Seriously, Joe. Time out.

- M

Give it a rest buddy...If you want immortality, do what Russ M does, and start a blog...
http://www.sjogin.com/
Now THAT'S cool...

PH

Upnorth1
10-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Post count has to be one of the dumbest measures of forum worth I can imagine. I guess my posts don't measure up either since there are relatively few. I've been here longer than Joe. I'm just not very vocal about it.

The drama here is ridiculous, like a bunch of school kids.

Quality or quantity, which is the true measure, as if we don't all know.
Considering he stirred up most of the swill that's been clogging the Bilge lately, he hasn't learned too much in his 26,0000+ "quality" posts.

doorstop
10-01-2009, 02:03 AM
My wee take....

Sometimes Joe is a pain in the arse (not ASS)
Sometimes Joe is the ultimate narcissist.
Sometimes Joe is as arrogant as blazes.
Always Joe is human.
Always Joe takes it on the chin.
Always Joe gives as good as he takes.
Sometimes Joe gives me the Schidts.
Sometimes Joe makes me smile.
Always Joes' posts are worth reading. (Unlike many and whether one agrees or not)
I like Joe.... MY TAKE.....