PDA

View Full Version : Joe, Mark, and assorted other miscreants

David Tabor (sailordave)
09-27-2009, 07:53 PM
I'm going to make this short and sweet. KNOCK IT OFF!:mad:

If you want to play nasty take it to PM's or Email.
On the forum, if you wouldn't say it to your Mom, then don't post it. Plain and simple.

I emailed Scot and asked about this latest purge and quite frankly I am satisfied w/ his response. I would hope all of you know me as a voice of reason and restraint. As such, please, for once, just take my advice and don't question why I am jumping into this quagmire.:cool:

Phillip Allen
09-27-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm going to make this short and sweet. KNOCK IT OFF!:mad:

If you want to play nasty take it to PM's or Email.
On the forum, if you wouldn't say it to your Mom, then don't post it. Plain and simple.

I emailed Scot and asked about this latest purge and quite frankly I am satisfied w/ his response. I would hope all of you know me as a voice of reason and restraint. As such, please, for once, just take my advice and don't question why I am jumping into this quagmire.:cool:

thanks

TerryLL
09-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks David. Well said, and I hope they and others take heed.

Tom Galyen
09-27-2009, 07:57 PM
Thank you, Dave.

Wild Dingo
09-27-2009, 07:57 PM
But why? :p

Why would you do that Dave? :confused:

Why would the gnome explain himself to you? :confused:

Why would it matter? :rolleyes:

Yep I agree your the voice of reason here so if your referring to me... which Im sure your not... thank you for your concern :cool:

But on that level as we say here in sunny Broome... I take umbridge at being termed a "assorted other miscreant"!!!

David Tabor (sailordave)
09-27-2009, 08:04 PM
But why? :p

Why would you do that Dave? :confused:

Why would the gnome explain himself to you? :confused:

Why would it matter? :rolleyes:

Yep I agree your the voice of reason here so if your referring to me... which Im sure your not... thank you for your concern :cool:

But on that level as we say here in sunny Broome... I take umbridge at being termed a "assorted other miscreant"!!!

Shane, YOU my friend will NEVER be just an "assorted other miscreant"!;)

I refer to those among us who have been BANNED multiple times.

JimD
09-27-2009, 08:11 PM
...I refer to those among us who have been BANNED multiple times.

I would just like to add its not much of a ban if it can happen multiple times. Its more like being made to stand in the corner for a while. And that reminds me, why hasn't there ever been a forum member named Little Johnny?

skuthorp
09-27-2009, 08:21 PM
We had a PM we called Little Johnny, or the man of steel, or the deputy sherrif, or some other unpublishable names. I don't think he was interested in boats, boats dont vote. He was made to stand in the corner eventually.

Paul Girouard
09-27-2009, 08:24 PM
Whatever

Good God, hell must be frozen over , I agree with Joe :D

Wild Dingo
09-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Shane, YOU my friend will NEVER be just an "assorted other miscreant"!;)

I refer to those among us who have been BANNED multiple times.

aahhh well then alls well with the world of Wild Dingo ;)

Whatever

Careful Joe... carefull... your pouting again son buck up and take it like a man!! :p :D

repeat after me... Shane is da man!! He is the favored child... say it Joseph SAY IT... believe me admitting it is the first step toward the cure :D

skuthorp
09-27-2009, 08:46 PM
If it will help I have found a source of uncontraversial texts in several languages that should not offend anyone's sensibilities.
http://www.lipsum.com/