PDA

View Full Version : Well... seems the rain never ceases to follow me

Wild Dingo
09-04-2009, 06:45 PM
So lucky for me I moved to Broome in the Kimberlies... sunshine most of the year with some rain during the monsoons... but its either hot or bloody hot up there great stuff oooh yeah! :cool:

So anyway the other month I bought the place up there and Ive now made 4 trips up and back 2 to Bunbury where the kids are and 2 to Albany where my sis had all my gear stored... so you would think that would about do me eh? NOPE!!

I made the drive once more... thinking okay its spring down there so maybe just maybe there would be you know a sprinkling of sunshine right?... nope... nope and bloody nope!! friggin raining isnt it!!!

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0064.jpg

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0066-2.jpg

Guess what hes sayin! hahahahaha (yep outta smilies)

Bloody hell... every trip down Ive made it to the Billabong Roadhouse halfway between Geraldton and Carnarvon and the rain stops... on the way up... and coming down the rain starts at the same location... yep phissin down... cold Ive got a bloody jumper on AND my dryasabone boots and thick socks along with 2 pairs of jeans and thermals! THIS PLACE IS BLOODY COLD!!! :mad:

but hey its over soon... Im only down to wait out Brieanas babys birth time... in the final days now its due tomorrow (fathers day here) and so hopefully the newest grandiehoon will spoooooosh into the world squeelin an squawkin tomorrow??? god please tomorrow!!!

Brie is scared ****less!!! ah the joys of young motherhood eh!... I'll try to hoist some pics of fatty boombah then update when the tadpole arrives

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0007-2.jpg there you go!! Briezy!!!!

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/Wild_Dingo_2009/SANY0009-2.jpg AND A FOOL FRONTAL

Shane

Vince Brennan
09-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Ahhh, an' it's lovely she is then, entirely! All the best wishes to her for a fast delivery and a healthy babby!

An' you, ya' Drongo, keep in touch with us!

Wild Dingo
09-04-2009, 07:00 PM
I am here!!! Gawd strewth Vince me man Im not hard to find you know... Just look a little from center left then a slight wriggle to the right and then DOWN!!! Im down here!!! I was up there but now Im back down here... strike me roan you'd think an old blind boat knot doerupperer would figure that one out eh! :D

Syed
09-04-2009, 07:46 PM
I am going to tell Indians about their missing rain god.;)

Vince Brennan
09-04-2009, 07:57 PM
'Ee's not flamin' missin! 'Ee just moved a bit!

Paul Pless
09-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Well... seems the rain never ceases to follow meYou're needed in Texas!!!

Wild Dingo
09-05-2009, 06:03 AM
You're needed in Texas!!!

Yep maybe I should up stakes and move to someplace nowhere Texas eh? sounds the go to me! Damned rain seriously depresses me soul... add to that her bloody highness and her shyte life down here lasts good for all of 10 hours then turns to utter crap... sour bitter twisted thing she has become :(

I have come down ONLY to see Brie and meet my new grandchild and see the other kids and grandies but no this thing I once called a wife and the love of my life decides to take me to task over perceived and bloody made up in her own head bullshyte!

Bloody amazing how someone can turn so far

ANYWAY!!!... HOPEFULLY Brie will decide that Fathers day (tomorrow sunday) she will present me with my newest grandiehoon and I can buggar of back home on Wednesday!!! ;)

oooh to be warm again :cool:

Phillip Allen
09-05-2009, 06:07 AM
nowhere Texas? My youngest son has taken up residence in Nebraska where his 8 year old son now attends school in a two room building with three teachers and 10 other students...kendergarten through 8th grade!

Wild Dingo
09-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Now Phillip mate... Even Ive heard stories of how cold it gets in Nebraska! I DONT DO COLD MAN!!!... Wet I have trouble with Cold I cant do cold dude

Texas... now Texas I reckons I could do Texas... get out thar amonst them that cowgirl sheilas man oooh man hotdoogie dude!!

Anywhere were its WARM TO HOT TO BLOODY HOT all year round will do! :cool:

Phillip Allen
09-05-2009, 06:18 AM
no place like that exists...(BTW, I like your signature line)

Phillip Allen
09-05-2009, 06:19 AM
for what it's worth Shane, since I started posting to this thread, a storm has moved in here...?

Wild Dingo
09-05-2009, 06:29 AM
no place like that exists...(BTW, I like your signature line)

Yeah I think its pretty spot on to mate ;)

Actually it does exist its called Broome in the Kimberlies of Western Australia... just I was sorta hoping for someone FURTHER away from all the crud and crap

Aahhh well no wukkers I will return home in a few days to warmth and beach an well... we will see what happens when I gets home ;)

Phillip Allen
09-05-2009, 06:38 AM
I understand that i's traditional for the native Aussies to marry a young man to an old woman until she dies then a young woman to an old man till he dies...you're in luck now!

Wild Dingo
09-05-2009, 06:41 AM
:D:D:D spew throu me coffee mug!! :D:D Now I gotta clean the damned screen yer burke!! ;)

CGrant
09-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Dingo, Dingo, Dingo,

Didja not get down to Austin on your trip here? You'd love it! Lotsa good music, a few hippies, HEAT - BUT IT'S A DRY HEAT - ha! Your kind of country. If you missed it, I'm sorry for you because despite the lefty loonies, it is a beautiful place on the edge of another beautiful place- Texas Hill Country. It don't get any better than this!

It's God's Country and He still lives there. Hard to beat the company and the beauty. Likely far enough away from memories, too, should you choose to leave them down under.

Best to you, happy grandpa - CGrant