PDA

View Full Version : provocateurs in action

Tylerdurden
09-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Good video of cops posing as anarchists trying to start a riot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1-WTc1kow&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prisonplanet.com%2Fprovocate urs-at-end-the-fed-rally.html&feature=player_embedded#t=75

Cuyahoga Chuck
09-01-2009, 06:49 PM
More from the Sacred Well of youtube!

Flying Orca
09-01-2009, 08:23 PM
A good friend of mine is part of the collective that was involved in producing that footage. Heads should have rolled, starting with the SQ members involved and their immediate supervisor... but of course our R-soul "Public Safety" Minister was firmly on the side of the jackboots. If we do have an election shortly, here's hoping Stockwell has had his Day.

Paul Girouard
09-01-2009, 11:43 PM
You tell me where the problem really is.

Maybe in Doo Doo, Eastern Oz ??? :D

Tylerdurden
09-02-2009, 02:38 AM
A good friend of mine is part of the collective that was involved in producing that footage. Heads should have rolled, starting with the SQ members involved and their immediate supervisor... but of course our R-soul "Public Safety" Minister was firmly on the side of the jackboots. If we do have an election shortly, here's hoping Stockwell has had his Day.

I wouldn't mind a sit down with him. Never seen a more passionate but well controlled opposition. The guys who outed them need a commendation and it should be a training vid for protesters everywhere.
Even the real anarchists jumped in and said they were stirring up violence.

Tylerdurden
09-02-2009, 02:42 AM
Nah, I'm happy with my lot in life... can't say its all perfect, but it does me.

Oh yeah... and I pay my taxes.

Your a good slave Ian, As I grew up only a few miles from Walden I tend to rely on this treatise.
http://thoreau.eserver.org/civil.html

Being as I come from a land of Patriots who fought tyranny and you come from a land populated by rejects an criminals who bow to the queen I can see how we have opposing views.

Tylerdurden
09-02-2009, 03:35 AM
Too funny, Just twisted Ian.:D

Ian McColgin
09-02-2009, 08:28 AM
As we moved towards organizing the spring marches in '72 I was working with an affinity group that was just crazy. Always hatching ever more violent plans to provoke a police riot and get people hurt or killed. I happened to have a friend at the state level corrections department and using his access we eventually found out that six of the more violent elements were actually provos (some officers, some informants) from various police agencies - Boston city, FBI, Staties, County, etc. None knew about the others.

We got that overlapping set of stupidities shut down in a meeting with senior law officials where we laid out the identities and played a tape of a typical meeting where these jerks were competitivly hyping each other. It was all too outrageous for them to risk our going to the papers.

Use of provos is, like torture, a way to make whatever problem you have worse.

I am not, by the way, against the non-paranoid use of intelligence. I always assumed that somewhere in all groups I worked with there was a police contact and felt it useful that they know our plans. And I certainly hope that law enforcement has intelligence on the sinister groups out there. It's just that provos are worse than a waste of resourse, they show that the law is really against legitimate law enforcement.

CapnJ2ds
09-02-2009, 08:38 AM
Being as I come from a land of Patriots who fought tyranny and you come from a land populated by rejects an criminals who bow to the queen I can see how we have opposing views.[/quote]

"Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels." Sam Johnston

R.I.Singer30
09-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Being as I come from a land of Patriots who fought tyranny and you come from a land populated by rejects an criminals who bow to the queen I can see how we have opposing views.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels." Sam Johnston[/quote]

I think you mean Bob Dylan in"Sweetheart Like You". Lines 5 and 6 of the last stanza.Nothing new.I watched the Grapes of Wrath the other night.Never read it but saw the idiocincrities.

Well the pressure's down, the boss ain't here
He gone North, for a while
They say that vanity got the best of him
But he sure left here in style
By the way, that's a cute hat
And that smile's so hard to resist
But what's a sweetheart like you doing in a dump like this ?

You know, I once knew a woman who looked like you
She wanted a whole man, not just a half
She used to call me sweet daddy when I was only a child
You kind of remind me of her when you laugh
In order to deal in this game, got to make the queen disappear
It's done with a flick of the wrist
What's a sweetheart like you doing in a dump like this ?

You know, a woman like you should be at home
That's where you belong
Taking care for somebody nice
Who don't know how to do you wrong
Just how much abuse will you be able to take ?
Well, there's no way to tell by that first kiss

You know you can make a name for yourself
You can hear them tires squeal
You can be known as the most beautiful woman
Who ever crawled across cut glass to make a deal.

You know, news of you has come down the line
Even before ya came in the door
They say in your father's house, there's many mansions
Each one of them got a fireproof floor
Snap out of it baby, people are jealous of you
They smile to your face, but behind your back they hiss

Got to be an important person to be in here, honey
Got to have done some evil deed
Got to have your own harem when you come in the door
Got to play your harp until your lips bleed.
They say that patriotism is the last refuge
To which a scoundrel clings
Steal a little and they throw you in jail
Steal a lot and they make you king
There's only one step down from here, baby
It's called the land of permanent bliss

Tom Wilkinson
09-02-2009, 09:16 AM
I think you mean Bob Dylan in"Sweetheart Like You".

Seeing as Samual Johnson died in 1784, I think it's possible that Dylan lifted the saying from him. Just a guess.

“Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels.”
~ Samuel Johnson (born: 1709-09-18 died: 1784-12-13 at age: 75)

R.I.Singer30
09-02-2009, 09:22 AM
ooops,thanks.

skuthorp
09-02-2009, 09:28 AM

"Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels." Sam Johnston[/quote]

Unoriginal and inaccurate. You've been spouting your nonsense about the land of the free so long that you haven't noticed it being legislated away. And Sam J is still correct.