PDA

View Full Version : Barbara Boxer Plays the Race Card Against a Black Businessman

Tylerdurden
08-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Must see the open racism in play here.

http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=7015

ljb5
08-24-2009, 10:04 AM
The guy shows up and introduces himself as the leader of a black organization and then acts outraged when she refers to other black organizations?

Frankly, I see his point, but he invited it upon himself.

If he wanted to address the issue from a race-neutral stance, he should have introduced himself that way.

Tylerdurden
08-24-2009, 10:11 AM
The guy shows up and introduces himself as the leader of a black organization and then acts outraged when she refers to other black organizations?

Frankly, I see his point, but he invited it upon himself.

If he wanted to address the issue from a race-neutral stance, he should have introduced himself that way.

He was invited as the leader of a black organization and then set up.
Nice try racist.

ljb5
08-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Whose fault is it that he's the leader of the Black Chamber of Commerce?

Why isn't he the leader of the Chamber of Commerce?

Is Ms. Boxer responsible for that distinction?

Frankly, I can understand (and support) his desire to be presented with information from a non-race based source.... but he should not take issue with anyone for addressing him according to the name tag he chose to wear.

For what it's worth, Ms. Boxer's position is supported both by race-based organizations and non-race based organizations.

Tylerdurden
08-24-2009, 02:04 PM

Frankly, I can understand (and support) his desire to be presented with information from a non-race based source.... but he should not take issue with anyone for addressing him according to the name tag he chose to wear.

For what it's worth, Ms. Boxer's position is supported both by race-based organizations and non-race based organizations.

You would defend the creation of gas chambers if it was a democrat sponsoring the bills I am sure. Partisan blindness on parade.

ljb5
08-24-2009, 02:15 PM
You would defend the creation of gas chambers if it was a democrat sponsoring the bills I am sure. Partisan blindness on parade.

Mark, everyone here knows that you've lost the argument when you start making such absurd and hyperbolic statements.

What exactly did Ms. Boxer do wrong? She discussed information from the NAACP with a guy from the Black Chamber of Commerce.

Perhaps the guy wasn't persuaded by the information, but it's certainly no crime to discuss it.

It isn't a race crime and it isn't "the creation of gas chambers."

Joe (SoCal)
08-24-2009, 02:16 PM

Cornered with logic the Durden attacks. :rolleyes:

S.O.T
<Same Old Tylerdurden>

Tylerdurden
08-24-2009, 02:17 PM
I wondered where the village idiot was?:D

Joe (SoCal)
08-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn you bore me.

Tylerdurden
08-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn you bore me.

Then go away? Won't happen you love my arse. :D

ljb5
08-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Isn't having a 'Black Chamber of Commerce' racist?

I dunno, but my gut says, "No."

But you've missed the point. The dude is a member of the Black Chamber of Commerce.

We didn't make him that. He sought out that position for himself.

Is it really so wrong to address him as such?

Ian McColgin
08-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Mr. Jung wanted reasonable examples of "left" politicians blowing it.

Milo Christensen
08-24-2009, 08:56 PM
. . . Ms. Boxer . . .

That's Senator Boxer to you bucko, she worked hard for the right to be called Senator Boxer and she expects you to call her Senator Boxer. Got it?

I'm referring, of course, to the famous video (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/06/17/boxer_asks_general_to_call_her_senator_and_not_maa m.html)wherein a General officer said Maam to Senator Boxer and she dressed him down right there in Committee.

What's funny is that the military has a well established protocol for calling males senior to them Sir and females senior to them Maam. What's not funny is what a bitch Boxer is. Right up there in the speaking without thinking department as Michelle Bachman.

Keith Wilson
08-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Right up there in the speaking without thinking department as Michelle Bachman.Not even close, dude. Our Michelle beats almost anybody outside of a mental institution.

jbelow
08-25-2009, 12:54 AM

He cannot be the leader of the Chamber of Commerce because racist like you and Ms Boxer keep the black man down.