PDA

View Full Version : Missing voices in the Forum Health Care debate?

Art Read
08-21-2009, 10:56 AM
Perhaps it's my imagination, but it seems to me that some usually very "persistent" liberal members here are strangely silent on health care reform. Anybody else notice?

(Ok... I'll confess... I thinking of one "individual" in particular.:o)

Milo Christensen
08-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Popeye always takes August off. Don't know where though.

LeeG
08-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Robin Williams?

Art Read
08-21-2009, 11:36 AM
I know, Norman...:(

Art Read
08-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Hell, the only reason I ask is because I'm genuinely interested to hear all well-reasoned thought on this. This is one issue that I am perfectly willing to be persuaded on. My "knee-jerk" position would probably be far more "laissez-faire" than it actually is. Believe it or not, I try to remember your situation before I hit submit on every post, Norman. We disagree, but I know that you are arguing for what you honestly believe to be best for the nation. So am I.

(...and I too, have a "vested", as opposed to "academic" interest in this... and it makes my conviction even stronger, if perhaps less personally selfish. So I guess that makes one.)

Art Read
08-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Never thought differently. My reason for using "selfish" in regards to my myself is that, paradoxically, I could really use a generous, free and "robust" public option right about now, yet I still maintain it would be a disaster for us, as a nation, long term.

C. Ross
08-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Yeah, where is Dutch?

Milo Christensen
08-21-2009, 04:56 PM
Yeah, where is Dutch?

Once again, the wrong question is being asked. The correct questions are, always, who is Dutch and what is his current forum login name?