PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the HOPE????

bobbys
08-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Wheres the ice cream man????.
Have not seen him in years, I used to chase his truck but never had any money to buy any ice cream, Now i have money but no ice cream man.. Is this a cruel world or what!!!!!.
Whens the last time the man in white with the cool money changer thing and intriguing music and church bells rolled through your hood????.
Is Obama gonna bring back the Hope or was this another empty promise!!!!;]:D

Peter Malcolm Jardine
08-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Well, we can all hope you go away.

Tom Montgomery
08-12-2009, 06:33 PM
He last came through my neighborhood this afternoon. Probably for the last time this summer. The kids return to school tomorrow morning.

rbgarr
08-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Recall that when Pandora opened the forbidden 'box' all those many troubles came out... and hope was among the contents.

You can look it up! :D

bobbys
08-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Well, we can all hope you go away..

O sure like im gonna share my ice cream wit you after that remark!!!!
:D

JimD
08-12-2009, 07:54 PM
The ice cream business has been taken over by Obama. You want an Obamacone first you gotta go before the panel.

Cuyahoga Chuck
08-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Wheres the ice cream man????.
Have not seen him in years, I used to chase his truck but never had any money to buy any ice cream, Now i have money but no ice cream man.. Is this a cruel world or what!!!!!.
Whens the last time the man in white with the cool money changer thing and intriguing music and church bells rolled through your hood????.
Is Obama gonna bring back the Hope or was this another empty promise!!!!;]:D

What's your hurry, man?
The economy has been like a runaway train since way back in the Reagen administration. Before the wheels came off a lot of wheeler-dealers made billions upon billions and they are using parts of their stash to try and derail any attempts to put a collar on their money making schemes. The money lords have been raining big bucks on every level of government for thirty years and Obama has been in office for something close to thirty weeks.
Instead of throwing literary t**ds you ought to get down on your prayer bones and thank God we were fortunate to come up with a president as smart and as capable as Barack Obama as the country was going into the tank.

bob winter
08-12-2009, 07:59 PM
****e

TimmS
08-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Whens the last time the man in white with the cool money changer thing and intriguing music and church bells rolled through your hood????

We still have one here :p

bobbys
08-12-2009, 09:06 PM
What's your hurry, man?
The economy has been like a runaway train since way back in the Reagen administration. Before the wheels came off a lot of wheeler-dealers made billions upon billions and they are using parts of their stash to try and derail any attempts to put a collar on their money making schemes. The money lords have been raining big bucks on every level of government for thirty years and Obama has been in office for something close to thirty weeks.
Instead of throwing literary t**ds you ought to get down on your prayer bones and thank God we were fortunate to come up with a president as smart and as capable as Barack Obama as the country was going into the tank..

I thought it was obvious i was joking but will not reply to you in a Political sense as i started it and needs to take me medicine.

However the last time i saw the ice cream man around here was in the Clinton years if that helps you:D

bobbys
08-12-2009, 09:07 PM
We still have one here :p.

Now thats funny right there!!!:D

coelacanth2
08-12-2009, 10:52 PM
We keep hearing the bells, the bells - but he never seems to show up. The saddest thing is watching my poor kid sitting at the end of the driveway, waiting in vain...:(

WX
08-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Ah the sound of Green sleeves on a Summers arvo. I think it's the way of the sound of children playing outside.

goodbasil
08-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Still got 'em here. Driving round and round playing the theme from "the sting."

Cuyahoga Chuck
08-12-2009, 11:39 PM

I thought it was obvious i was joking but will not reply to you in a Political sense as i started it and needs to take me medicine.

However the last time i saw the ice cream man around here was in the Clinton years if that helps you:D

Your literary metaphors are plain vanilla. You need a new editor if you are going to make the Neocon big-time.

LeeG
08-12-2009, 11:52 PM
his metaphors are ding dongs with beer

bobbys
08-13-2009, 12:08 AM
Your literary metaphors are plain vanilla. You need a new editor if you are going to make the Neocon big-time..

And oftentimes, to win us to our harm,
The instruments of darkness tell us truths,
Win us with honest trifles, to betray's
In deepest consequence.William Shakespeare (http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/William_Shakespeare/), "Macbeth", Act 1 scene 3
Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)

Cuyahoga Chuck
08-13-2009, 01:06 AM
What will your Neocon peers say? Will was a Catholic and has been adjudged somewhat liberal by historians.
Don't worry. I won't tell anyone.

seanz
08-13-2009, 01:50 AM
You guy are all class, nearly 20 posts and no mention of David Lee Roth........

brad9798
08-13-2009, 07:37 AM
My son came running in looking for 'his' money the other day ... yep, the ice cream truck was rolling through the cul-de-sac.

Unfortunately, he hid his money ... so well that he could not find it under duress ... :D

I made him a quick loan! ;)