PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin, the gift that keeps on giving.

Shang
08-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Palin says Obama's health-care plan is 'evil'
08.08.2009 ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called President Barack Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans.
"Who will suffer the most when they ration care? The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote on her Facebook page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote.
http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/mailstory-clickthru/304091.php

Sarah appears to live in fantasy land. No one has said anything about a "death panel" that would deny or ration care to anyone, that is imaginary. The proposed health plan is intended to make health care more accessible to more people, and has nothing to do with care being related to a judgment of people’s “level of productivity in society.”

It is also becoming tiresome to hear Sarah saying, “Leave the children out of it,” when she insists on trotting hers on stage when ever she wants to make a point.

seanz
08-08-2009, 05:33 PM
No one has said anything about a "death panel"

It's a secret death panel......everybody knows that.

Pirate-at-heart
08-08-2009, 05:34 PM
how apropos... that Sarah suckass Palin is to be found in the bilge.

goodbasil
08-08-2009, 06:29 PM
I think that woman gives the word vain a whole new meaning.

Tom Montgomery
08-08-2009, 06:47 PM
She's merely aping Rush Limbaugh and the Fox News boys and girls who have been whipping up the town hall disrupters with the same claim. Yet many of the right wingers in the Bilge continue to say they pay no attention to the Rush Limbaughs, Glenn Becks and Sean Hannitys of the right wing world. It will be interesting to see if they disown Palin as well.

JimD
08-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Its certainly no secret that Libruls hate the sick, elderly, and disabled. One has to wonder how the Libruls though they could keep their Librul Death Panel a secret.

Captain Intrepid
08-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Its certainly no secret that Libruls hate the sick, elderly, and disabled. One has to wonder how the Libruls though they could keep their Librul Death Panel a secret.

Well, us socilist canadaians have kept ours a secret for good and long now.

Glen Longino
08-08-2009, 10:53 PM

I'm applying for a job on the Death Panel.
I hear there's good money in sending folks off to the Happy Hunting Ground, and you don't even have to be a doctor to be on the Panel.
Hell, anybody can tell when some old coot is wasting space. Who needs to waste a doctor's time?
The only thing I hate worse than sick old farts lingering past their due date is sick kids.
Good lord, kids are supposed to be healthy for godsake! Everybody knows that!
Show me a sick kid and he gets my vote for the Daisy Patch.
Do we Liberals want to take care of some sick kid for 15, maybe 30 years while he decides whether he wants to move along out our way or not? Hell no!:rolleyes:

ChaseKenyon
08-09-2009, 01:24 AM
went to the site and scrolled down to the comments.

The continuing capacity of this idiot to combine her smugly invincible ignorance with the vicious cunning of a rabble-rouser seeking to incite a lynch mob is disgusting.
Especially, while she simultaneously tries to evade all consequences of her actions by hiding behind her beauty-contestant winkie-winkie, you betcha, right wing naughty librarian persona - that people buy in to this is incomprehensible.
On second thought, her vileness is mirrored in her admirers. A unique and utterly ignorant phenomenon that not only loses all grasp of reality, but is truly un-American and has become the brand of the ultra-cons.
Disingenuous and grotesque fear-mongering - the new party platform for the apocalyptic-rethugs.
Gee whizz.........

sounds just like a certain Wall paper hanger and his "Brown Shirts" in 1934-5.

To me The similarities are a VERY CHILLING REALITY.

If you look at the electoral collage vote BO had a big win. but many of those EC votes were won by slim margins in most states.

Once again study history or you will be doomed to repeat it. For criminy sakes you can even get it all on you tube and google video if you cant read that well. (certain sources say that the average American and Canadian can only read at what would have been termed 5 th grade level 100 years ago.) so google the vids if you have to. Read the histories if you can.

Yeah her popularity is scary. Furthermore the extremists like Rush fat boy take lying and hype and fomenting fear and terror to new heights. They love Sarah. Why not, she'll believe anything they tell her.

Mark my words She is much more dangerous than you can believe. How did Kaddafi come to power? hou about Saddam. How about Osama Bin Ladin's rise to power by ignoring and going against the Quaran's written edict that all good muslims have to learn how to read and read the whole Quarran every Ramadan ? Meanwhile OBL keeps his followers illiterate and uneducated for the most part as they are easier to have total control over that way.

You already know that the tea partiers are a joke traveling from state to state via buses to stiffle talks by the opposition and not allow free speech. Busses and trip expenses which are totaly funded by "think tanks" whose only only source of funding is health and life insurance companies and consortiums.

Wow!!!! Hitlers Brown shirts used the exact same procedure when preparing to use terror and fear to take over the Germany back in '32 or '33, maybe even sooner, but still long before they had any real power.:eek:

I warn you do not take MZ Sarah Smiley Palin for granted. She is way to dangerous. She has not even tried to complain about the X rated videoes and such as fakes of her that are rampant al over the internet including a Hustler Magazine full length feature. :rolleyes:

Why would she ? The Illiterate MOB that could and just might elect her does not know the difference and would vote for her just beause they think the videos were her and she is hot. :confused:

Never underestimate the Idiocy of the functionally illiterate!!! (even if they have a PHD after their name in shrivelled apples and used nylons doll head carving) I used that one beause the woman that did that as art out of a 20 year old GSA "Brownies" things to do book was the head of the big NH Craftsman's guild 20 years ago(the first such in the USA) . I was not allowed membership at the time because She decided as the senior "Arts and craftsmanship juror" that making violins (each one different to maximize the tone from that particular set of raw wood pieces was not art and was not craftsmanship it was in her words "manufacturing". So much for the value of 7 year old Girl Scout/"brownie " Things to make for thanksgiving 7 year olds craft level, compared to the world standard of 3 to 5 years apprenticship for your craft and art as a violin maker.:mad:

So once again from where I sit, She is as scary and as out there and lunatic as Hitler was in the early and mid 1930's . :eek:

IIRC from my studies years ago, I was dumbfounded by how little public support Hitler ever had, so I am pretty sure of this as in general terms:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Worst of all she has not even gotten started and already has a bigger percentage of the population as a following than Hitler ever did before or during the peak of his power.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Scary. very scary.

Tom Montgomery
08-09-2009, 07:37 AM
Naaah, even Hitler thinks Palin is whacked. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IzNPEGWNos)

JimD
08-09-2009, 09:36 AM
If the sick, the very young and very old don't like Obamacare they can shut up and get out of the way. Permanently. I heard Sotomayor is heading up the Death Panel Legal Committee.

ChaseKenyon
08-10-2009, 12:55 AM
was listening to Henry Mancini (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Mancini) on the radio a few days ago So in and of that ilk........

BIMMMMP

ChaseKenyon
08-10-2009, 01:01 AM
a reminder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E&feature=fvw

I love the interview at 2:49

I end up ROTFLMAO ever time I watch it.

McCain is pretty good at 3:49 too!

bobbys
08-10-2009, 03:12 AM
When in doubt and feeling insecure Start a SP bashing thread to get "bilge cred".

Pathetic

seanz
08-10-2009, 03:18 AM
It's spelled 'crud'.

PeterSibley
08-10-2009, 04:42 AM
When in doubt and feeling insecure Start a SP bashing thread to get "bilge cred".

Pathetic

Don't worry , she'd love it ...it's attention :D

Glen Longino
08-10-2009, 07:26 AM

Pathetic

Better than when in doubt and feeling insecure running for VP.
Now that's pathetic!

paladin
08-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Strictly a personal opinion.....but that woman is dumber than a fencepost....in fact, I suspect that a mud fence has a higher I.Q.

pefjr
08-10-2009, 12:06 PM

Gee whizz.........

If you look at the electoral collage vote BO had a big win. but many of those EC votes were won by slim margins in most states.

Once again study history or you will be doomed to repeat it. For criminy sakes you can even get it all on you tube and google video if you cant read that well. (certain sources say that the average American and Canadian can only read at what would have been termed 5 th grade level 100 years ago.) so google the vids if you have to. Read the histories if you can.

Yeah her popularity is scary. Furthermore the extremists like Rush fat boy take lying and hype and fomenting fear and terror to new heights. They love Sarah. Why not, she'll believe anything they tell her.

Mark my words She is much more dangerous than you can believe. How did Kaddafi come to power? hou about Saddam. How about Osama Bin Ladin's rise to power by ignoring and going against the Quaran's written edict that all good muslims have to learn how to read and read the whole Quarran every Ramadan ? Meanwhile OBL keeps his followers illiterate and uneducated for the most part as they are easier to have total control over that way.

You already know that the tea partiers are a joke traveling from state to state via buses to stiffle talks by the opposition and not allow free speech. Busses and trip expenses which are totaly funded by "think tanks" whose only only source of funding is health and life insurance companies and consortiums.

Wow!!!! Hitlers Brown shirts used the exact same procedure when preparing to use terror and fear to take over the Germany back in '32 or '33, maybe even sooner, but still long before they had any real power.:eek:

I warn you do not take MZ Sarah Smiley Palin for granted. She is way to dangerous. She has not even tried to complain about the X rated videoes and such as fakes of her that are rampant al over the internet including a Hustler Magazine full length feature. :rolleyes:

Why would she ? The Illiterate MOB that could and just might elect her does not know the difference and would vote for her just beause they think the videos were her and she is hot. :confused:

Never underestimate the Idiocy of the functionally illiterate!!! (even if they have a PHD after their name in shrivelled apples and used nylons doll head carving) I used that one beause the woman that did that as art out of a 20 year old GSA "Brownies" things to do book was the head of the big NH Craftsman's guild 20 years ago(the first such in the USA) . I was not allowed membership at the time because She decided as the senior "Arts and craftsmanship juror" that making violins (each one different to maximize the tone from that particular set of raw wood pieces was not art and was not craftsmanship it was in her words "manufacturing". So much for the value of 7 year old Girl Scout/"brownie " Things to make for thanksgiving 7 year olds craft level, compared to the world standard of 3 to 5 years apprenticship for your craft and art as a violin maker.:mad:

So once again from where I sit, She is as scary and as out there and lunatic as Hitler was in the early and mid 1930's . :eek:

IIRC from my studies years ago, I was dumbfounded by how little public support Hitler ever had, so I am pretty sure of this as in general terms:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Worst of all she has not even gotten started and already has a bigger percentage of the population as a following than Hitler ever did before or during the peak of his power.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Scary. very scary.Wow, I thought Bush was your Hitler? Yeah, little Sarah is a very dangerous character. Every time she says BOO!, you gonna s..t your pants. I'd be more inclined to fear you after reading this.

John Smith
08-10-2009, 12:27 PM
was listening to Henry Mancini (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Mancini) on the radio a few days ago So in and of that ilk........

BIMMMMP
I have some of his music in my CD jukebox.

paladin
08-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Two of the CD's that I'll take tomorrow are mancinis...

John Smith
08-10-2009, 01:01 PM
Two of the CD's that I'll take tomorrow are mancinis...
My grands have discovered the Pink Panther cartoons.

ChaseKenyon
08-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Wow, I thought Bush was your Hitler? Yeah, little Sarah is a very dangerous character. Every time she says BOO!, you gonna s..t your pants. I'd be more inclined to fear you after reading this.

I am not claiming clairvoyance nor am I extreme left or right wing. Due to my military upbringing I always take in all the facts and observations. then evaluate and assign probabilities to each potential future outcome. These days in modern times of the net I use all the available search engines along with my own programs that predetermine based on valid links (no one off unsupported opinions masquerading as facts allowed) a probability range. If the probability range is over 25% I look at it personally.

THis is easy stuff back in 87 or so I cracked the 1.4 million Dunns and Bradstreet Dunns Plus on line (dial up)banking system security system in one hour and ten minutes.

You may think me dangerous and you are probably right. But I do not put up with left wing BU or right wing BS. I choose to stand in the middle of the road fully exposed and hated by both sides following the path of truth. It takes a bit of courage. But in Christopher Staysheff's words " The middle is the high ground of the road and the shoulders are often soft and give way" So I take the middle and assign probability ratings to all knowledge and possibilities without "Beleiving" in any as absolute. THey are all possibilities and as such assigned a probability rating. Plan for the worst and hope for the best!

THis allows you to have a real timesituation where to accomplish the goal or mission you may have to drop sown to plan E before seing proper results. The key thng is living this way allows you to store and recall even plan E.

:)

P.S. I voted for Bush the first time.

Then I was a McCain supporter and then

voted for BO after researcing big Johns history including his bar level brawler bad news almost got kicked out a bunch of times history at the at the academy, let alone his total FU history as a Navy officer. My dad would not have allowed him to make it to Lt JG. Then again dad tanked Admiral Rickover's son's ( a similar FU) Navy career.

John Smith
08-10-2009, 02:12 PM
I am not claiming clairvoyance nor am I extreme left or right wing. Due to my military upbringing I always take in all the facts and observations. then evaluate and assign probabilities to each potential future outcome. These days in modern times of the net I use all the available search engines along with my own programs that predetermine based on valid links (no one off unsupported opinions masquerading as facts allowed) a probability range. If the probability range is over 25% I look at it personally.

THis is easy stuff back in 87 or so I cracked the 1.4 million Dunns and Bradstreet Dunns Plus on line (dial up)banking system security system in one hour and ten minutes.

You may think me dangerous and you are probably right. But I do not put up with left wing BU or right wing BS. I choose to stand in the middle of the road fully exposed and hated by both sides following the path of truth. It takes a bit of courage. But in Christopher Staysheff's words " The middle is the high ground of the road and the shoulders are often soft and give way" So I take the middle and assign probability ratings to all knowledge and possibilities without "Beleiving" in any as absolute. THey are all possibilities and as such assigned a probability rating. Plan for the worst and hope for the best!

THis allows you to have a real timesituation where to accomplish the goal or mission you may have to drop sown to plan E before seing proper results. The key thng is living this way allows you to store and recall even plan E.

P.S. I voted for Bush the first time.

Then I was a McCain supporter and then

voted for BO after researcing big Johns history including his bar level brawler bad news almost got kicked out a bunch of times history at the at the academy, let alone his total FU history as a Navy officer. My dad would not have allowed him to make it to Lt JG. Then again dad tanked Admiral Rickover's son's ( a similar FU) Navy career.

Seems you couldn't have done much honest research if you, firmly in the middle, voted for G.W. the first time. There were many back then explaining why he was not qualified for the job, but people "wanted to have a beer with him."

ChaseKenyon
08-10-2009, 02:13 PM
P. S. S.
It's not Sarah who is dangerous. It is her totally committed folowers and what they can do. She is such a puppet, Has not lost her pageant contestant need to be put on a pedestal to feed her damaged EGO. So as long as they keep putting her up there she will believe what they tell her and go on. She is a puppet that could, not would and definatively should not be allowd to be raised up as puppet leader of the country.

Personally in this day of technology I think a presidential candidate should have degrees in: Engineering, economics, world history, business, and philosophy. A candidate should also have a background including work overseas in the state department, work experience in business and in engineering design. At least then we'd have someone in the oval offic who had clue about the 21st century world we actually live in.

ChaseKenyon
08-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Seems you couldn't have done much honest research if you, firmly in the middle, voted for G.W. the first time. There were many back then explaining why he was not qualified for the job, but people "wanted to have a beer with him." __________________
If we're going nowhere fast, will we get there soon?

guilty

that time and again with big John.

I am not perfect by a long shot.

but I try to stick to my principles and so on.

pefjr
08-10-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm guilty of "lusting in my heart" for Sarah.

TomF
08-10-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm guilty of "lusting in my heart" for Sarah.Different strokes, eh?

You're far from alone, pefjr, but I can't think of anyone who does less for me than Sarah P.

Flying Orca
08-10-2009, 03:19 PM
I like smart, sensible women who look good without makeup. SP is a total fail.

B_B
08-10-2009, 05:03 PM
You're far from alone, pefjr, but I can't think of anyone who does less for me than Sarah P.
you mention pefjr and Sarah P. in the same sentence and one of them 'does less for you' than the other, and that one is Sarah P.?
Tom! While I haven't met pefjr there ain't that much mystery there, ya know? ;)

pefjr
08-10-2009, 05:07 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m294/mareh674/FAT/damn.jpg

Here you are Orca and one for TomF too, no make up.

TomF, QUOTE "I can't think of anyone who does less for me than Sarah P."

I noticed you haven't been thinking much lately.

pefjr
08-10-2009, 05:09 PM
you mention pefjr and Sarah P. in the same sentence and one of them 'does less for you' than the other, and that one is Sarah P.?
Tom! While I haven't met pefjr there ain't that much mystery there, ya know? ;)Don't concern yourself, BB. TomF is all yours.

Flying Orca
08-10-2009, 05:22 PM
I like smart, sensible women who look good without makeup. SP is a total fail.

Once again Junior fails at reading comprehension.

pefjr
08-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Once again Junior fails at reading comprehension.No, I failed in attempted humor if you are not laughing.

Flying Orca
08-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Oh, I'm laughing. :p

TomF
08-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Y'know, there are a few characteristics people who know me have never been in much doubt about. ;) Including my gay friends.

But if ditzy, winking, stupid and power-hungry whirls your whirligig, Jr, have at her. Just nowhere I'd happen to catch a glance.

John of Phoenix
08-10-2009, 05:44 PM
The Invincible Ignorance of a Naughty Librarian.

Too, TOO Hot!
What more could a red-blooded red want? I was going to send her campaign five bucks but she doesn't need it. She's got nomination locked up.

paul oman
08-10-2009, 05:50 PM
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Even if you don't agree with anything she says or does, the nasty, hateful way you attack her personally, makes you look really little.

From middle class working folks, she's managed to become a governor, VP candidate, about to become wealthy, and one of the most recognized women in America, all at a young age. That's a much more impressive track record than anyone on this forum can supply.

With Obama's ratings dropping like a stone, now just barely over 50%, her views might be more mainstream than you care to admit. Again, why are you shooting the messenger? Why all the hate?

TomF
08-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Real librarians read books. She just dresses for the fetishists.

huisjen
08-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Oh, I'm laughing. :p

With him? Or at him?

Dan

B_B
08-10-2009, 06:16 PM
They are really little.
Spell checker of the first rank, book seller extraordinaire, demander of lucid thought; likes Sarah Palin for her brain?

pefjr
08-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Youth is wasted on the young. When you young whipper snappers get to be 63, you would love to have a woman that looks as good as Sarah. Quit wasting your time in the Sears and Roebuck catalog lingerie section.

pefjr
08-10-2009, 06:25 PM
The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote.

Listen, I understand how there are people out there that think like this. What I don't understand is how the United States could continue to think of itself as a relatively enlightened and educated nation when they elect someone like this. It's totally bizarreLook up George Wallace. We are making progress

Captain Blight
08-10-2009, 06:27 PM
That's what I don't get either. The concept that somehow ideology is a substitute for ideas, and that think-tanks are a substitute for thinking. I'm in oppostion to Mrs Palin politically, but any loathing I have for her (some) is brought about by my own damn research (considerable).

Peter Malcolm Jardine
08-10-2009, 06:29 PM
We discussed this at the dinner table tonight.... if an organized group, or politician came forward during a debate and suggest that my grandmother would be encouraged to look into euthanasia, or that the government would make all my health care decisions, etc etc.... just about all of us would laugh that off... it's so ridiculous that it can't be considered as a serious part of the discussion. Yet in America...:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

PeterSibley
08-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Yet in America...:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

Exactly :rolleyes:

Shang
08-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Legislature votes to override Palin's veto of federal energy stimulus funds
KTUU Channel 2 News
Monday, August 10, 2009
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- The state Legislature voted Monday to override former Gov. Sarah Palin's veto of $28 million in federal stimulus funds for Alaska energy projects.
The 45-14 vote will now allow legislators to pursue the funds, which Palin had opposed because she said the money came with too many strings attached.
The money can go towards making buildings more energy efficient, weatherization, loans and grants for energy efficiency projects, street lighting upgrades, and public education efforts.
http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?S=10880238

Not everyone in Alaska agrees with Sarah Palin.

Tom Montgomery
08-10-2009, 06:55 PM
The Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator (http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html)

pefjr
08-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Y'know, there are a few characteristics people who know me have never been in much doubt about. ;) Including my gay friends.

But if ditzy, winking, stupid and power-hungry whirls your whirligig, Jr, have at her. Just nowhere I'd happen to catch a glance.Well if everyday in the bilge ain't a learning experience. I thought whirligig was your own created word but looked it up anyway and look what I found. There is such a thing as a whirligig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnm_16KUF0M

bobbys
08-10-2009, 07:07 PM

But if ditzy, winking, stupid and power-hungry whirls your whirligig, Jr, have at her. Just nowhere I'd happen to catch a glance..

Your no Todd Palin so you dont need to worry about it:D

bobbys
08-10-2009, 07:14 PM
The Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator (http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html).

Barack.

Mangle Blue Palin

Who knows, Mangle Blue Palin you just might be president one day!.

Its spot on !!!!!

Flying Orca
08-10-2009, 07:16 PM
With him? Or at him?

What, the dreaded smiley didn't make that clear? ;)

bobbys
08-10-2009, 07:19 PM
I like smart, sensible women who look good without makeup. SP is a total fail..

You most soitently have a right to your taste in a Woman's looks but just about everybody agrees SP and Tina Fey who played her are pretty darn Hot!!!.

Makes me wonder Bout you!!!:D

Flying Orca
08-10-2009, 07:21 PM
That's 'cause you haven't met the Oystagirl. ;)

bobbys
08-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Naaah, even Hitler thinks Palin is whacked. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IzNPEGWNos).

I thought Hitler got booted from the Bilge or did he just get a time out????

bobbys
08-10-2009, 07:26 PM
That's 'cause you haven't met the Oystagirl. ;).

When my wife paints her face shes hotter then your wife:D

pefjr
08-10-2009, 07:28 PM

You most soitently have a right to your taste in a Woman's looks but just about everybody agrees SP and Tina Fey who played her are pretty darn Hot!!!.

Makes me wonder Bout you!!!:DI saw him wink at Huisjen too

Flying Orca
08-10-2009, 07:28 PM
To paraphrase Niven, I think we use different axioms...

bobbys
08-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Strictly a personal opinion.....but that woman is dumber than a fencepost....in fact, I suspect that a mud fence has a higher I.Q..

Its not Politically correct to call any woman dumb or a bimbo anymore, I should report you to the proper authorities but my daughter and friends are watching TOP MODEL and cannot be disturbed at the moment!!!:D

Tom Montgomery
08-10-2009, 07:32 PM
http://blog.oregonlive.com/opinion_impact/2008/11/tt081029.jpg

bobbys
08-10-2009, 07:33 PM
I saw him wink at Huisjen too.

Huisjen gotts a Freddy mercury look going on so i can see why!!!!:D

bobbys
08-10-2009, 07:42 PM

Gee whizz.........

Scary. very scary..

What a master plan to drop out of sight and the public eye yet still control the Mobs and birthers and town hall protesters while salmon fishing, Im glad you caught her evil plan in time.

SP=brown shirts= hitler.

This IS scary!!!!!.

Thank God your on this Case!!!!!

B_B
08-10-2009, 07:43 PM
http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:mRwyteeCOFZ1fM:http://thetiredprop.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/freddie_mercury_67.jpg
http://www.woodenboat.com/forum/image.php?u=3359&dateline=1209919586
hmm, I see the resemblence....with the cat

bobbys
08-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Sorry for being late to the show folks. I've been stuck in an internet free zone of Vermont(which apparently is most of Vermont unless you can hook the local librarian up with some "doobage").

Meanwhile-
I'd hit it!:D

Now in the rainy zone of CNY doing a resort for uptight over-wealthy downstaters:p

Doug.

At least your not a pants on fire like some of these guys!!!:D

pefjr
08-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Sorry for being late to the show folks. I've been stuck in an internet free zone of Vermont(which apparently is most of Vermont unless you can hook the local librarian up with some "doobage").

Meanwhile-
I'd hit it!:D

Now in the rainy zone of CNY doing a resort for uptight over-wealthy downstaters:p

Doug Thanks for working and paying those SS taxes. I need that raise.

bobbys
08-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Real librarians read books. She just dresses for the fetishists..

Dont listen to everything your Gay{not that theres anything wrong with that} friends tell you ,Sometimes people really do dress up like Policemen , Construction workers, Indian chiefs, Bikers, if thats what they really do..

Pay attention next time they sing YMCA at the club!!!:D

Uncle Duke
08-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Given "bobbys" speaking about YMCA:
http://img.visualizeus.com/thumbs/08/02/05/blasphemy,funny,jesus,painting,wmca,ymca-446afeaf52db5cb2160ac33633d95999_h.jpg
Just sayin'....:D:D:D

Pugwash
08-10-2009, 09:41 PM

What a master plan to drop out of sight and the public eye yet still control the Mobs and birthers and town hall protesters while salmon fishing, Im glad you caught her evil plan in time.

SP=brown shirts= hitler.

This IS scary!!!!!.

Thank God your on this Case!!!!!

Sarah doesn't need the Mob or Birthers. She's just created her own cult, the Deathers.

Canoeyawl
08-10-2009, 11:33 PM
She, is no dummy.
She is no Rhodes Scholar either

StevenBauer
08-10-2009, 11:58 PM
She, while the Left discounts her as stupid, is no dummy.

I guess you didn't watch any of the interviews she gave during the race. :eek:

Steven

bobbys
08-11-2009, 01:03 AM
I guess you didn't watch any of the interviews she gave during the race. :eek:

Steven.

I saw her hold her own if not best Joe Biden though:p

bobbys
08-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Given "bobbys" speaking about YMCA:
http://img.visualizeus.com/thumbs/08/02/05/blasphemy,funny,jesus,painting,wmca,ymca-446afeaf52db5cb2160ac33633d95999_h.jpg
Just sayin'....:D:D:D.

Those guys are NOT the village people!!!:D

Nanoose
08-11-2009, 01:39 AM
"she is no dummy"...."no Rhodes scholar neither"...

I was gonna say something, then remembered George Bush got elected, twice!, and decided it evidently could happen. Ugh.

John Smith
08-11-2009, 10:47 AM
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Even if you don't agree with anything she says or does, the nasty, hateful way you attack her personally, makes you look really little.

From middle class working folks, she's managed to become a governor, VP candidate, about to become wealthy, and one of the most recognized women in America, all at a young age. That's a much more impressive track record than anyone on this forum can supply.

With Obama's ratings dropping like a stone, now just barely over 50%, her views might be more mainstream than you care to admit. Again, why are you shooting the messenger? Why all the hate?
I think this says more about our public than it does about Palin. Why do her words get such attention?

Forrest Gump, which every loved, I saw as a movie that showed being able to run fast and play ping pong brought more success than being smart.

I'm laughing at Palin. Here is a woman who is governor of the state that was directly involved in the Supreme Court decision with the Exxon Valdez, and it didn't come to mind when asked about Supreme court decisons, a woman who could not name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, knew not what the "bush doctrine" was, etc......

John Smith
08-11-2009, 10:51 AM
This sums it up nicely, with lots of laughs

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-10-2009/healther-skelter---obama-death-panel-debate

Tom Montgomery
08-11-2009, 10:56 AM
You have got to admit that Sarah Palin has been God's gift to professional comedians everywhere. "I can see Russia from my house!" ranks up there with "Hiking the Old Appalacian Trail" in the annals of memorable political humor.

bobbys
08-11-2009, 11:25 AM
You have got to admit that Sarah Palin has been God's gift to professional comedians everywhere. "I can see Russia from my house!" ranks up there with "Hiking the Old Appalacian Trail." in the annals of memorable political humor..

Those same comedians that never joked about Obama???.

Those same ones that told vile "jokes " about her daughters????.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--
COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?
PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.
From "Saturday Night Live":

AMY POEHLER AS HILLARY CLINTON: I believe that diplomacy should be the cornerstone of any foreign policy. TINA FEY AS PALIN: And I can see Russia from my house!.

Russia Is very close and as i passed the Russian Orthodox Church in Dutch Harbor on a crab boat into the Bering Sea we all knew if we went into Russian Waters we would be boarded.

But i suppose you never had to worry about that in Kentucky while in your nice warm bed watching Tina fey make up jokes which you take as fact.

Tom Montgomery
08-11-2009, 11:41 AM
bobbys: What in the world makes you think I took those jokes as fact? My point was that Sarah Palin has provided, and continues to provide, rich material for satirists and comedians. As has Hillary and Bill Clinton.
In a way in which, for instance, Chris Dodd and Daniel Patrick Moynihan have not.

And your point is?

B_B
08-11-2009, 11:47 AM
"What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple weeks, does the proximity of this State give you?"

"You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXL86v8NoGk)

bobbys - it'd be nice if you used the correct transcript.

John Smith
08-11-2009, 01:20 PM

Those same comedians that never joked about Obama???.

Those same ones that told vile "jokes " about her daughters????.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--
COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?
PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.
From "Saturday Night Live":

AMY POEHLER AS HILLARY CLINTON: I believe that diplomacy should be the cornerstone of any foreign policy. TINA FEY AS PALIN: And I can see Russia from my house!.

Russia Is very close and as i passed the Russian Orthodox Church in Dutch Harbor on a crab boat into the Bering Sea we all knew if we went into Russian Waters we would be boarded.

But i suppose you never had to worry about that in Kentucky while in your nice warm bed watching Tina fey make up jokes which you take as fact.

I'm sorry, but Palin gives the comedians an enormous amount of material. Her foreign policy expertise, in her words, was that Russian planes fly over Alaska.

bobbys
08-11-2009, 01:40 PM
I'm sorry, but Palin gives the comedians an enormous amount of material. Her foreign policy expertise, in her words, was that Russian planes fly over Alaska..

No its character assassination disguised as journalism.

bobbys
08-11-2009, 01:45 PM
bobbys: What in the world makes you think I took those jokes as fact? My point was that Sarah Palin has provided, and continues to provide, rich material for satirists and comedians. As has Hillary and Bill Clinton.
In a way in which, for instance, Chris Dodd and Daniel Patrick Moynihan have not.

And your point is?.

What was your point with the SP baby name Generator.

Let me guess, She has crazy baby names.

Hate to tell you about all the kids named TRASK here after the book and river

JimD
08-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Whatever selfless interest in public service she may have once had has completely evaporated. Now she's Ann Coulter with a talent for getting elected.

Tom Montgomery
08-11-2009, 02:01 PM
Lighten up, bobbys! Laughter is good medicine.

bobbys
08-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Lighten up, bobbys! Laughter is good medicine..

Hey i laughed at your post 63 cartoon here!!!!:D

Peter Malcolm Jardine
08-11-2009, 02:11 PM

Hey i laughed at your post 63 cartoon here!!!!:D

You must be a scream in your bathroom mirror.

pefjr
08-11-2009, 02:14 PM
I vote Post 63 as humor of the month.

I went back and laughed again. Good dose of medicine

bobbys
08-11-2009, 02:15 PM
You must be a scream in your bathroom mirror..

I dont get it

Osborne Russell
08-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Wow!!!! Hitlers Brown shirts used the exact same procedure when preparing to use terror and fear to take over the Germany back in '32 or '33, maybe even sooner, but still long before they had any real power.:eek:So once again from where I sit, She is as scary and as out there and lunatic as Hitler was in the early and mid 1930's . :eek:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Worst of all she has not even gotten started and already has a bigger percentage of the population as a following than Hitler ever did before or during the peak of his power.

Yes, that's all true, except maybe "more support than Hitler ever had . . . "

Another similarilty is that up to a point, people thought the Nazis would never come to power, no sizable group, let alone a plurality, would ever fail to think they were a really bad joke; and after that point, it was the Nazis who did the laughing.

A difference is that Hitler was a puppeteer and Palin is a puppet. But Hitler made himself look like a puppet -- up to a point -- to make himself look harmless. Gosh I'm just worried about my people, the real people, who only want to raise their families . . .

You know, some things are the same, and some are different, what a lot of work it is to consider. It's much easier just to say "Hitler analogy bad, no Hitler analogy good." Lots of people said "never again" but most of them are dead, so who's going to call you on it? Only someone who knows the facts and thinks they are important, and we know what to do with them.

John of Phoenix
08-11-2009, 02:55 PM
A difference is that Hitler was a puppeteer and Palin is a puppet.
As was dubya. So who's pulling the strings? cheney was. And rove. Still? Who now?