PDA

View Full Version : This forum is to be commended...

nw_noob
08-04-2009, 09:33 PM
As my name suggests... I profess to know nothing. However my first and only posting (till now) was responded to promptly by a bunch of people, world-wide, who all posessed knowledge that helped. A true neophite couldn't ask for anything more. In reading other posts about problems I didn't even know existed yet, I see the same is true for all... ok, most all :rolleyes:. A civilized, self-regulating bunch of people are here for sure. Thanks much... you'll see me again when I have a project to show off :D.

Thanks much - the noob

htom
08-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Well, you don't have to go away; stay, learn, and teach those things you know.

Memphis Mike
08-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Wait til you see JCSOH in drag.

Glen Longino
08-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Must have been on the upper decks?
Welcome!

Paul Pless
08-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Must have been on the upper decks?
Welcome!
no doubt:D

Domesticated_Mr. Know It All
08-04-2009, 10:10 PM
As my name suggests... I profess to know nothing.

As my name suggests.....I profess to Know It All.

Glen Longino
08-04-2009, 10:20 PM
:D:D

boylesboats
08-04-2009, 11:42 PM
As my name suggests... I profess to know nothing. However my first and only posting (till now) was responded to promptly by a bunch of people, world-wide, who all posessed knowledge that helped. A true neophite couldn't ask for anything more. In reading other posts about problems I didn't even know existed yet, I see the same is true for all... ok, most all :rolleyes:. A civilized, self-regulating bunch of people are here for sure. Thanks much... you'll see me again when I have a project to show off :D.

Thanks much - the noob

Whot n te werld yer gittin' nat?
Heeer hav sum cheeese wift nat whine of yours......
Ya jist joined us fer a sum reeson.. Da ya hav a woodin' boat?

Well,.... wilkom tu te fooorum....

bobbys
08-05-2009, 12:07 AM

Thanks much - the noob.

Dear Mr Noob, It is most pleasurable to make your friendship, I hope to learn more about your life and interesting stories of your youth. Im not sure of your neophite proplem but i can overlook sex habits as im tolerant of all sept some crazy libs here and a few Canadians. But they know there beer so i dont say too much to them and anger them.

Your new bestest friend.

bobbys{not Dutch}.

PS someone will come along and call you Dutch, Its some Pariond thing they got going on.

hokiefan
08-05-2009, 08:19 AM
As my name suggests.....I profess to Know It All.

So, are you somehow related to my 17 year old daughter? Cause she's the one who knows it all. Just ask her, she'll tell you.:D:D:D

Cheers,

Bobby

Mrleft8
08-05-2009, 08:32 AM
There's pretty good food here too..... (Sometimes)

Paul Pless
08-05-2009, 09:00 AM

Dear Mr Noob, It is most pleasurable to make your friendship, I hope to learn more about your life and interesting stories of your youth. Im not sure of your neophite proplem but i can overlook sex habits as im tolerant of all sept some crazy libs here and a few Canadians. But they know there beer so i dont say too much to them and anger them.

Your new bestest friend.

bobbys{not Dutch}.

PS someone will come along and call you Dutch, Its some Pariond thing they got going on.check it out... dutch is talking to himself again :p

Lew Barrett
08-05-2009, 10:02 AM
Dear Mr. Noob,

As you can se, even in a post that provides nothing more than a thank you, the WBF scribes and pundits can find something to amuse themselves with if the post is initiated below the waterline!

I have spent my fair amount of time down here where the limber holes and holding tanks are, but these days (mostly!) I post above where the sun shines and and the gentle breezes blow. I retain my right to come down here and post, but find I do so less and less!

I commend you on your happy start, and as a fellow NWer, encourage a review of the latest WBF news everyday! But don't take it too seriously, and never ever make the mistake of getting sucked into a Paris Hilton, Intelligent Design or gun thread! If you follow these simple common sense rules, WBF membership, like wooden boat ownership itself, can be a pleasant and harmless way to whittle a long productive life down to a manageable length! :)