PDA

View Full Version : SEX!

paladin
07-24-2009, 02:28 AM
Sent by another forumite...I thought funny..http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/paladinsfo/covet.jpg

bobbys
07-24-2009, 02:31 AM
And to think sum people complain theres no good jobs to be had, Theres always a job for those who wanna WORK!!!!!

Bob (oh, THAT Bob)
07-24-2009, 02:36 AM
I thought the article was going to say he somehow intentionally prolonged the duration of his task. Still funny. Truth is stranger than fiction.

martin schulz
07-24-2009, 03:09 AM
Funny, I put this guys name into the German google news search function, but there is no news connected with that name in the German news.

paladin
07-24-2009, 03:46 AM
#
Germany - Demetrius Soupolos | Baby Chums
Apr 21, 2009 ... Your viewing articles about; Germany - Demetrius Soupolos ... A story which was recently featured in a German newspaper is starting to gain ...
www.babychums.com/?tag=germany-demetrius-soupolos - Similar
#
Will Demetrius Soupolos get his money back from friend who fails ...
Can you predict the answer to Will Demetrius Soupolos get his money back from friend ... Just try and find a German newspaper containing the original story. ...
www.hubdub.com/.../Will_Demetrius_Soupolos_get_his_money_back_from_fr iend_who__fails_to_get_his_friends_wife_pregnant - Cached - Similar
#
Man Fails At Impregnating Neighbor News of the Weird, Shocking ...
Apr 19, 2009 ... The German man was just trying to help his neighbors in their quest to have a baby. Demetrius and Traute Soupolos, Maus' neighbors in ...
saraspeaksagain.wordpress.com/.../man-fails-at-impregnating-neighbor/ - Cached - Similar
#
Frank Maus // BlogCatalog Topic // BlogCatalog
A story which was recently featured in a German newspaper is starting to gain International attention. Stuttgart, Germany - Demetrius Soupolos, 29, ...
www.blogcatalog.com/topic/frank+maus/ - Cached - Similar
#
Sterile man pays neighbor to get wife pregnant - and then things ...
(ChattahBox) -- A story from Stuttgart, Germany, that could make Jerry Springer and ... Things started innocently enough with Demetrius Soupolos, 29, ... Man Fails At Impregnating Neighbor News of the Weird, Shocking, ...
chattahbox.com/.../sterile-man-pays-neighbor-to-get-wife-pregnant-and-then-things-get-weird/ - Cached - Similar
#
GERMAN MAN HIRES NEIGHBOR TO GET HIS WIFE PREGNANT, MASSIVE ...
Apr 28, 2009 ... That's the problem Demetrius Soupolos of Stuttgart, Germany faced and so, ... Source: Yahoo News: Strangest lawsuit ever? Share and Enjoy: ...
phailpail.com/.../german-man-hires-neighbor-to-get-his-wife-pregnant-massive-failure-ensues/ - Cached - Similar
#
LiveLeak.com - Tangled Web We Weave When Trying to Conceive
Apr 7, 2009 ... Demetrius Soupolos, 29 and his former beauty queen wife, Traute are now trying to discern, with the help of the German legal system, ...
www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b6_1239157479&c=1 - Cached - Similar
#
Odd News Updated Daily
Start or finish your day with the insane stories, weird news, odd tales, ... A Story From Germany With A Twist: Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former ...
www.squidoo.com/odd-news-updated-daily - Cached - Similar
#
Editor's Corner - Yahoo! News UK
A judge in Stuttgart, Germany, is currently trying to decide on a lawsuit in which a ... Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former beauty queen wife, Traute, ...
uk.news.yahoo.com/blog/editors_corner/article/26357/ - Cached - Similar
#
Germany: "Neighborly effort" to help couple have a baby reveals ...
For the latest news and commentary about men's issues from a ... It seems that Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former beauty queen wife, ...
news.mensactivism.org/node/12345 - Ca

martin schulz
07-24-2009, 04:02 AM
Fine, but those are english-news.

There is nothing to be found in German news.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii188/sionnachan/google.jpg

Ron Williamson
07-24-2009, 05:08 AM
Common enough in Germany not to be news?
R

martin schulz
07-24-2009, 05:35 AM
Common enough in Germany not to be news?
R

About as common as the typical German name "Demetrius Soupolos"

seanz
07-24-2009, 05:40 AM
Perhaps the names were changed to protect the 'innocent'?

:)

Yeadon
07-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Keep the dream alive, boys.

Ian McColgin
07-24-2009, 01:02 PM
It may be an internet gag, like "Good luck Mr. Brodsky" but it's a little fun.

paladin
07-24-2009, 01:05 PM
I didn't post any Snopes confirmations.....nor implied any......:D

B_B
07-24-2009, 02:02 PM
"three evenings a week for six months" - someone missed the class on fertility cycles

TimH
07-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Sounds like an opportunity for a new business venture.